• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Movie You Watched (no spoilers)

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw HotTub TimeMachine 2 tonight. (Didn't want to see the Will Smith movie with the white girl.)

Only two people in the theatre. Realized why about six minutes into the thing. Gives me hope that someday I'll make awful Hollywood movies.
......loved the first one,........now I understand why the star (John cusack) opted out of HTTM/2.....!,....and I was hoping #2 was good.......*$niffl*.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rented a couple from Redbox last night.

Gone Girl I thought was really good but didn't like the ending. Thought Rosamund Pike did an excellent job.

Fury wasn't quite what I was expecting but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foxcatcher. Knew nothing about it except that it had Channing Tatum in it. Pretty ho-hum. The end shocked the shit out of me though since I didn't know it was based on a true story.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Fury a couple days ago. Basically just a movie about war/carnage with a pinch of lost innocence. The interesting aspect for me was the focus on the experience of this American tank crew. Crazy shit.
6/10

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw HotTub TimeMachine 2 tonight. (Didn't want to see the Will Smith movie with the white girl.)

Only two people in the theatre. Realized why about six minutes into the thing. Gives me hope that someday I'll make awful Hollywood movies.

I had a similar experience watching Pineapple Express in a theater by myself a few years ago. During the previews, an older couple came in and sat a few rows in front of me. About two minute into the movie, they apparently realized they were in the wrong theater, and they left. I should have followed them. Anything could have been better than Pineapple Express… that one was a stinker.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching Whiplash and JK Simmons Oscar was well deserved. The movie is bit on the dark side, but well worth it.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cold in July

With Michael C Hall, Vinessa Shaw, Sam Shepard

Started off pretty well. Then about halfway through it got silly and confusing. There were times I felt like I was watching an action/adventure, a crime/mystery, a suspense/thriller and pretty soon I found myself wanting it to be over already.

3/10

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a similar experience watching Pineapple Express in a theater by myself a few years ago. During the previews, an older couple came in and sat a few rows in front of me. About two minute into the movie, they apparently realized they were in the wrong theater, and they left. I should have followed them. Anything could have been better than Pineapple Express… that one was a stinker.

I had no problem with Pineapple Express. Doesn't have the re-watchability of This is the End in my opinion though. All I'll say though is if you thought Pineapple Express was bad, stay far away from The Interview.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......loved the first one,........now I understand why the star (John cusack) opted out of HTTM/2.....!,....and I was hoping #2 was good.......*$niffl*.
I don't wanna spoil anything, but I hope he's not in the next one either. (The third one is inevitable.)

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a movie called Lucky Number Slevin the other day. Very entertaining.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Transformers: Age of Extinction.

3/10

Painfully bad. I was never a fan of the franchise to begin with, but at least the others had a tiny bit of entertainment value. Only 3 good things about this one...

1) I liked how they dealt with the comic sidekick. I actually thought the movie had promise when I saw the direction they chose for that. I was wrong.

2) Bumblebee quoted Big Labowski. Not only did they use a classic line from a classic flick, John Goodman voiced one of the Autobots, so there was a slight inside nod there as well.

3) The chick was super hot. Horrible actress, but she was fun to look at.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..."pineapple-express" was watchable to me once it hit FREE cable,.....it's not exactly the type of movie I'd pay to see in a cinema,.....the last comedy I paid to see in a cinema was "Hangover/3" because I had an early day at work and a cinema was open in the early afternoon.,......and then there are some movies I wanted to see (platoon/1986), and have never wanted to watch it again almost 30-yrs. later.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no problem with Pineapple Express. Doesn't have the re-watchability of This is the End in my opinion though. All I'll say though is if you thought Pineapple Express was bad, stay far away from The Interview.

I haven’t heard or read anything bad about This is The End… that’s one I’m looking forward to watching.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Vincent.

Excellent. Bill Murray is still the man. Made my Wife cry. lol