• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Movie You Watched (no spoilers)

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta stay until the last 3 minutes when Emma Watson reveals her bare breasts and gives Russell Crow a reverse blumpkin in the front of the arc.

hell, I didn't even know that. :doh:

I turned back to the movie 3 other times and each time it just confirmed my first thought.
Terrible is an understatement.
have never given anything a 0 out of 10, but there it is.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw The Interview on Netflix and I think the only character that I thought was funny was Kim Jong Un.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Godfather................I`ve always heard good about these movies,but they never excited me enough to actually want to watch the trilogy.
But I DVR`ed all three movies and got done watching the 1st one yesterday.........Its an excellent movie. A 10 in my book.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tammy:L

I found myself cursing at it.

My wife loved that movie.

But I rate that a 5............Melissa McCarthy seems like she`s just a loudmouth in everything she plays in..............

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched "Naked Gun" on Netflix with my daughter.
4th time for me, first for her and I was surprised by how much she liked it.
7.5 stars for good goofy humor, the movie really has no particular merits other than making you crack up. I had to explain to my daughter why you don't see OJ in movies anymore.

I just got a DVD about the life of Hubert Selby Jr. and hope to watch it soon. Best known for writing "Requiem For A Dream" and "Last Exit To Brooklyn", both of which were made into fairly high profile movies.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched "Naked Gun" on Netflix with my daughter.
4th time for me, first for her and I was surprised by how much she liked it.
7.5 stars for good goofy humor, the movie really has no particular merits other than making you crack up. I had to explain to my daughter why you don't see OJ in movies anymore.

I just got a DVD about the life of Hubert Selby Jr. and hope to watch it soon. Best known for writing "Requiem For A Dream" and "Last Exit To Brooklyn", both of which were made into fairly high profile movies.

I think both "Naked Gun" and "Airplane" are good for laughs with any generation. :nod:

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta stay until the last 3 minutes when Emma Watson reveals her bare breasts and gives Russell Crow a reverse blumpkin in the front of the arc.

Then she was riding in a donkey cart with 2 guys, they were all nude, she was "taking care" of the boys, and a cart coming the other direction crashed because its driver was trying to watch.

Dammit, that was the vampire girl, not the witch...never mind!

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Godfather................I`ve always heard good about these movies,but they never excited me enough to actually want to watch the trilogy.
But I DVR`ed all three movies and got done watching the 1st one yesterday.........Its an excellent movie. A 10 in my book.

II is also quite excellent, IMHO...I would rank even above the first.
I'd skip the third if you have anything important to do, like clip your toenails or clean out your email inbox. It was an unfortunate movie.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fury wasn't bad.
It just really had no point. No direction.
Just a tank crew in a war.

My pop was in the 2nd Armored Division during WWII...I'll probably watch the movie just due to that.
I thought I had his shoulder patches from "Hell On Wheels", but I checked my stash of his war stuff and they weren't there...I guess they went gone with the wind when my sister lost the house we grew up in. At least I had his medals and the stuff he brought back from the Chancellery in Berlin after he guarded the Potsdam conference, including a bunch of '36 Olympics pins.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss Meadows, starring Katie Holmes (released 2014), an odd film available via Netflix. Filmed in Cleveland. Features a beautifully restored Nash Metropolitan and a shiny .25 cal pistol.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pop was in the 2nd Armored Division during WWII...I'll probably watch the movie just due to that.
I thought I had his shoulder patches from "Hell On Wheels", but I checked my stash of his war stuff and they weren't there...I guess they went gone with the wind when my sister lost the house we grew up in. At least I had his medals and the stuff he brought back from the Chancellery in Berlin after he guarded the Potsdam conference, including a bunch of '36 Olympics pins.

Very cool, IC. My father flew with the 15th Army Air Force (B24 pilot).

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My grandpa was in the 33rd armored regiment, part of the 3rd armored division. Not to brag, but the dude was a fucking war hero. One of four "tank aces" in WWII. 6 Purple Hearts, gold and silver stars...I think the only award he didn't receive went to those that died, and one living guy got it, and he was like Rambo en shit.

He was part of Spearhead, and mainly fought in the Battle of the Bulge.

Dude was drafted as pitcher by the Cardinals when he was 19, but had to stay home and run the farm, as there was no money in pro baseball yet.

Then he spent 9 years at war, between WWII and the Korean War.

There could be a movie about him IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fury - Pretty good

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Seen Homefront and The Wolf of Wall Street last week.