• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Movie You Watched (no spoilers)

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I don't get it lol. Is he superhuman? He was a tough badass in the first, a lucky tough badass in the second, and now after all the things that happened in the 3rd, the dude should absolutely be dead lol.

It's like the Fast and the Furious movies. They keep going over the top, but it isn't as egregious as Wick in my opinion because their stunts are mostly vehicle related, albeit also insanely ridiculous.

Well John wick 4 and Matrix 4 come out the same year/month. Some people are speculating that John wick is Neo, since Laurence Fishburne is also in both series. Also John says the line "I need guns, lots of guns" Which I believe is in the first Matrix. Should be interesting if there is a cross over.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the movie "Becky" It was good. Pretty unbelievable but not a bad movie. 7/10

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and you have to respect the fact that Keanu did all his own stunts

He killed some bad guys in pretty fucked up ways. I rewound the part where he flipped the car around and knocked the guy into the concrete post. And the fight in the library was wild ass shit.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yeah those are badass scenes , and that all because they killed his dog

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well John wick 4 and Matrix 4 come out the same year/month. Some people are speculating that John wick is Neo, since Laurence Fishburne is also in both series. Also John says the line "I need guns, lots of guns" Which I believe is in the first Matrix. Should be interesting if there is a cross over.

I heard that was just a fan thing and not based in any sort of reality or real rumor.

Though I am more likely to go see Matric 4 in theaters before John Wick 4.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched Train To Busan. From what I read here, it wasn't as gory as I read. Good movie, i loved the zombie dog pile to get to the train. My wife watched till the end, not that bad.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Matrix last night.

Tried to clear my memory, and pretend I was watching it for the first time again. I actually hadn't even seen a preview of the movie before watching it, so it was completely new to me back then. I was right there with Neo experiencing it all. Such an epic movie.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardcore Henry. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it but it’s a real fun movie that’s nonstop action from beginning to end. I’d recommend watching it if you haven’t seen it before and you like action movies but some might not like the whole movie being from the first person point of view since it’s a lot of camera shaking throughout.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the last movie I watched, but the best movie I've seen in some time.

The Invisible Guest

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardcore Henry. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it but it’s a real fun movie that’s nonstop action from beginning to end. I’d recommend watching it if you haven’t seen it before and you like action movies but some might not like the whole movie being from the first person point of view since it’s a lot of camera shaking throughout.
I tried watching it about a year or so back. I am all about movie makers trying fresh approaches, but sometimes it just doesn’t work. I don’t know if the concept is no good or it just wasn’t executed well, but I just couldn’t make it more than 30 mins or so in.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried watching it about a year or so back. I am all about movie makers trying fresh approaches, but sometimes it just doesn’t work. I don’t know if the concept is no good or it just wasn’t executed well, but I just couldn’t make it more than 30 mins or so in.
To me, it felt similar to the Crank movies if they were shown from the main characters point of view, which is probably why I enjoyed it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outpost (2020)

Not really sure how this movie is rated so high. Shitty situation but lots of strategic implausibilities that ruined this film for me. It had an ok character element that made it worth the watch, but in the end it was average at best.

4 or 5/10

10x10 (2018)

Pretty decent thriller. However the movie could have been over within the first 10-20 minutes had the female done some things differently from when she was first abducted to when she made her first attempts to escape. Don't need to go into details (unless someone wants to discuss it) but those sort of glaring issues sort of ruined the rest of the movie for me. Blatant stupidity. And not just once, but multiple times she had the upper hand & gave it away. But it turned out to be a pretty good mystery story in the end.

5.5/10

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched Hell or High Water. Second time watching it. Good movie. I remember the first time seeing Ben Foster in the Punisher. He was the kid with all the piercings they pulled out to try to get him to give up the dude.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Midway.

Bad movie, with a bad script, and terrible acting. A real downer considering the subject matter and the strong casting. I was hopeful given the history, but the director failed us big time.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The neighbours little kids were screeching yesterday.

So I opened the recroom windows, and watched Full Metal Jacket very loudly while sitting on the patio.

Soon enough all the skull fucks, and golf balls through garden hose got mom scared and she brought the kids in.

The little girl shrieks like a fucking banshee.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some young children who occasionally make noise near me. It's been more frequent recently, as the church parking lot next door to me has been empty most of the time. The good thing about little kids is generally speaking they don't do anything for very long before they get tired of it and move on to something else.

OTOH, "Teenage Girls Playing with a Garden Hose" needs to be classified as a hate crime.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Followed BIG with Silence of the Lambs. Man, it is hard to pick a better actor the Anthony Hopkins. His face was pure evil.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watch Bedazzled again. Yah that old 90s movie with Elizabeth Hurley and Brendan Frazier.

It still blows my mind he had 7 wishes (well minus 1 for the Big Mac and Large Coke) and he never ONCE wished to bang the Devil. Like... it's 90s Elizabeth Hurley... and she's the the Devil. She can contort, and morph, and do a bunch of cool shit.

Here's how it would've went if they were my wishes:

Me: "Well yah 1-6 (or 7) can just be banging you every time. Like different settings, but you have to be in your current form, and I last at least 2 hours."
Hurley/Devil: "Uh... well.. umm... I mean you realize that after that your soul is mine and you spend the rest of eternity in hell?"
Me: "Yah I'm good. Thanks."
Hurley/Devil: o.O