• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Dustmop thread..................

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we finally bashed this piece of shit out of town and now we must work on the minions who sat watching the buffoonery with this dipshit in the dugout. What really is starting to stand out here about Dustmop is that there are ZERO GM's ringing his phone. Why is that? Did they notice what we had to endure for 6 fucking years? You bet your sweet ass they did. That is why Detroit isn't picking the phone up and the Nats GM has no interest either. The funny think here is that Ole Dusteroo made himself look like the idiot he is by advertising his services in the media to other teams. I suppose Dustmop not getting a call for another job has gotten him rethinking that statement of "I guess they don't like a Black man in charge" . So with that --I hereby turn in my "DustMop Bashing" card and will cease all Dustmop derogatory comments as the record now speaks for itself. My job is done here.:nod:

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lone-ranger-and-tonto.jpg

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to heckle CBS Jon Heyman whenever possible- he wrote a scathing article citing racism in the Dusty firing...People like him (and Mr.Obama) are behind the Redskins movement to change their name...elitist social bleeders with a guilt complex, or minorities needing an accountability crutch, IMO.

I come from Native American ancestry, and am not offended by the term Redskin...Im shocked the Browns have escaped...and that PETA hasn't protested exploitation of Colts, Broncos, Dolphins, Rays, etc.

Dusty Baker didnt even get a call from the Cubs...why not ? Because he burns every bridge he crosses. Dusty is like a drunken unemployed in law that cones to visit and just won't leave. He's a bad manager, IMO, made worse by the fact he's black- it kept him from accountability long enough to rank him among the winningest ( and losingest) in history. I won't miss him any more than any other teams that let him go will.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing up the race issue was really not necessary. Dusty wasn't fired because of his race and Heyman tried to force it into the article. Not sure why he quoted Dusty on that issue but it make him look like a whiner.

Heyman is a toad. He makes most of it up and pretends to be an "insider."

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyman is a fraud. Maybe it's justified by something in Dusty's past, but he's always played the race card, and it makes him look pathetic.

I know this, he grew up on Northern California, not Alabama. His father tried to sue the Braves for signing Dusty (he wanted Dusty to accept a scholarship instead), but was rebuffed by Dusty who wanted the money ...he later asked to be traded out of Atlanta- because it was (and may still be) a racist city. He went to the Dodgers, who broke the barrier 3 decades earlier...and when Dusty's time got small there, he though race had something to do with it. He said the turd with a toothpick stuck in it, in the Cubs dugout, was a racist act...dunno how he could spot a white guys shit from anyone else's...

Dusty is just paranoid. And unemployed. At least so far. I don't think it's because he's black.