• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL The Lakers, Spurs, Leonard, DeRozan, and the idiot Raptors

Who is the real winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...lol

Boston, Raptors, Warriors, Nuggets, Heat....

Just off the top of my head.
I love you mecca, i really do, you are the best, but you fucking trippin. Watch, all yo muthafuckers are gonna see

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is a lot of comedy. I wanted to keep on my roll of LOL wut, but I had to interject on this one.
watch you little bitch, you gonna learn a lesson this year, worst than when lebron smacked your teams ass and called it his bitch after blowing that fucking lead, you gotta a lot of gall for a warriors fan. Fucking be happy, the season awaits

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch you little bitch, you gonna learn a lesson this year, worst than when lebron smacked your teams ass and called it his bitch after blowing that fucking lead, you gotta a lot of gall for a warriors fan. Fucking be happy, the season awaits

LOLLLLz.

You and your amazing bench gonna wreck havoc. OMG league beware...lol.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, the season awaits

I supposed talking shit while everyone's record is still 0-0 is the optimal way to play this.

52907887-557x445.jpg

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how people think having a good bench makes up for a shitty starting squad. That's like MLB teams saying, "yeah our starting pitching is shit, but our bullpen is awesome". Yeah that's not gonna work out quite the way you hoped.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you mecca, i really do, you are the best, but you fucking trippin. Watch, all yo muthafuckers are gonna see

This was the sweetest version of this phrase Iv'e ever seen...lol

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how people think having a good bench makes up for a shitty starting squad. That's like MLB teams saying, "yeah our starting pitching is shit, but our bullpen is awesome". Yeah that's not gonna work out quite the way you hoped.
yo, our starters match anyone, you have a lot to learn, and you will, whens tip off, oct 30th?

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the sweetest version of this phrase Iv'e ever seen...lol

Damn i didnt even remember i did that, your hair was so on point that day mecca <3

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yo, our starters match anyone, you have a lot to learn, and you will, whens tip off, oct 30th?

You have one all-star (granted he's the best player in the world), but after that you have a bunch of role players. I think it works out well because Lebron is Lebron, but your optimism level is vastly overestimating your team's actual ability. But far be it from me to rain on your parade.

I actually think the Lakers will have a good year, but they are not even close to a championship level yet. I'm actually trying to refrain from shitting on your team too much because I predicted they will have a better season than most around here. But you're just making it too easy and I'm kind of seeing why everyone ripped me for saying the Lakers would be better than I think they will be. All it takes is perspective I suppose.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have one all-star (granted he's the best player in the world), but after that you have a bunch of role players. I think it works out well because Lebron is Lebron, but your optimism level is vastly overestimating your team's actual ability. But far be it from me to rain on your parade.

I actually think the Lakers will have a good year, but they are not even close to a championship level yet. I'm actually trying to refrain from shitting on your team too much because I predicted they will have a better season than most around here. But you're just making it too easy and I'm kind of seeing why everyone ripped me for saying the Lakers would be better than I think they will be. All it takes is perspective I suppose.
im just gonna reply after the first sentence, cause i was just talking to the fam and they all agreed we got all stars this season. At least a couple, i got my hopes on kuzma

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

listen bruh, i know you are new to this winning shit, but the Lakers have been winning for a long time, i know what championship teams look like, i know what superior coaching looks like, and you are in for a fucking treat this year, and so am I

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...lol

Boston, Raptors, Warriors, Nuggets, Heat....

Just off the top of my head.

Boston has hands down the best bench in the league, and it really isn't close. I think I would take those others over the Laker misfits too.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston has hands down the best bench in the league, and it really isn't close. I think I would take those others over the Laker misfits too.
shit I would take Boston's bench over most of LA's starters.

Rozier, Smart at least thats for damn sure. Brown too unless they have him starting. Esp. at this point in their careers if i am trying to win games its like their is a huge difference between Morris and Kuzma.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans are so delusional lol
i dunno about you man but ive watched LeBron a LONG time and he can talk about being patient but when the rubber hits the road and its like in January and hes getting ornery and pissed off its gonna be interesting to watch. LeBron does not have drama free seasons thats for sure. You know that as well as just about anyone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winning a series in 7 games is now smacking a teams ass?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit I would take Boston's bench over most of LA's starters.

Rozier, Smart at least thats for damn sure. Brown too unless they have him starting. Esp. at this point in their careers if i am trying to win games its like their is a huge difference between Morris and Kuzma.

Holy shit you're a moron