• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the Krakens about Bradys wife

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Maybe this is his way of trash talking?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is asking to be chop blocked

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't seem that bad.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't seem that bad.

It wasn't that bad I agree , but it's just a poor choice of words. The guns blazing comment I have no problem at all. It's said all the time. Giselle and her her sister are both described as hot all the time as well, but was that really necessary for him to bring up. It's like this , if it was said about Romos wife , I would hope the OLine would take care of it early.

Now I hope he goes out and gets 4 sacks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That’s not how we want to operate as an organization"

Gotta love this about Garrett; kinda like Parcells. Don't make excuses for guys, don't say it wasn't a big deal, just tell them in your own way to STFU!!! I really don't care about what Hardy said because I do just think it was a light hearted joke and if anyone took it others wise I think they are wrong, but just shut up and don't say it in the first place!!! Understand that fair or not, perception becomes reality.

Jason Garrett had a chat with Greg Hardy about dumb comments
Posted by Darin Gantt on October 9, 2015, 7:55 AM EDT
wzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwzmmtjjmzhjnddjotriodq3m2vlmwq0ywqxyty2zmzi-e1444391681584.jpeAP
As it turns out, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett doesn’t think Greg Hardy’s “jokes” are funny either.

Garrett said he had a quick conversation with his defensive end, after his first press conference as a member of the Cowboys included unfortunate gun references, and tasteless cracks about the attractiveness of thewives and girlfriends of quarterbacks.

That’s not how we want to operate as an organization, players and coaches in our organization understand that,” Garrett said, via Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “We want to distinguish ourselves with our play, not with what we say. We define ourselves by what we do, not by what we say. Greg understands that now and that’s how we’re going forward.”

And to be honest, Garrett’s words are probably worth mentioning to his boss, who had some equally unrefined commentary when asked about Hardy’s comments aboutTom Brady’s wife Gisele Bundchen.

“When I saw him marry [Bundchen], Tom went up in my eyes 100 percent,” Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said. “She’s very very attractive and it shows what an outstanding individual Tom is.”

Yes, because acquiring the company of attractive women is clearly a sign of character, at least among those who view women as objects.

But as it pertains to Hardy, Garrett said he thought his message was received.

“Yeah, he’s very receptive, very respectful, appreciated my comments,” Garrett said. “Hopefully he’ll handle it the right way going forward.”

Based on past actions, Hardy probably understands that as well as teammateJoseph Randle understood directions to not leap across goal lines with the ball exposed, and Garrett’s likely to have to repeat this conversation as well.

Jason Garrett had a chat with Greg Hardy about dumb comments

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big deal....just stupid.

Shit, it'd be worse if he'd called her a dog. My wife gets called pretty and it's never bothered me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, it'd be worse if he'd called her a dog. My wife gets called pretty and it's never bothered me.
That's a nice picture of the two of you in your avatar...

:kidding:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Normally no. From a man who was convicted of domestic abuse repeating the same attitudes that got him in trouble on the first day back at his profession? It's disturbing to say the least. I would certainly want my daughter to date him... Not.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is asking to be chop blocked[/QUOTES]

I don't think they wanna start chop blocking a dude with Hardy's temperament. That can become a two way street, and #12 ain't exactly Mr Elusive

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. I hope the dumb ass gets 4 sacks, but those were some stupid ass comments

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally no. From a man who was convicted of domestic abuse repeating the same attitudes that got him in trouble on the first day back at his profession? It's disturbing to say the least. I would certainly want my daughter to date him... Not.
Please explain how this was repeating the same attitude that got him in trouble for abuse:nono:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain how this was repeating the same attitude that got him in trouble for abuse:nono:

Someone who thinks he's god's gift to women and probably gets angry when they don't agree. That's kind of immature attitude.

Most of the time it's harmless. I'm sure a large number of football players may think that way but they aren't found guilty of abuse.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone who thinks he's god's gift to women and probably gets angry when they don't agree. That's kind of immature attitude.

Most of the time it's harmless. I'm sure a large number of football players may think that way but they aren't found guilty of abuse.
Come on. What are you making those assumptions on? I think it's fair to say there are some anger issues for sure, but all the other stuff is a huge leap and not based on anything I've ever heard or read about? True?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my problem. My son would love to know this guy calls himself the Kraken and it would probably make him a fan of his. I'm trying to make him a Cowboy fan and something like that could do it. But, I can't buy him a Hardy Jersey right now. Maybe if he stays out of trouble and resigns next year...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. What are you making those assumptions on? I think it's fair to say there are some anger issues for sure, but all the other stuff is a huge leap and not based on anything I've ever heard or read about? True?

Yeah I think that's a fair assumption that he might have some anger issues. Toward's women, not men, not someone his own size. You don't think it's related to his attitudes about women in general?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that he thinks he is "god's gift to women" or that he gets angry "when they don't agree". I don't know what made him do what he did. It was wrong and there is no excuse for it, no doubt, but I didn't read it was due to the above. You are just assuming.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb comment considering he's just coming off his suspension, but the media is over playing it. If he were still a Panther it would be "Oh by the way, did you hear what Hardy said", then right back to other stories.