• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Godfather of running backs comes through late in a big win

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I could do watching Frank Gore run 51 yards down field late in the 49ers biggest win of the year was bow and give thanks to the Godfather of running backs. The hardest working man in football limped slowly toward the sideline after his big number song and dance . Someone draped a cape over him as he knelt down just like the great James Brown.

In a game where the 49ers needed Frank Gore to make a big play, he did just that. As he danced on the big stage in front of the whole country you could almost here millions scream in delight as he gutted out that big run finally coming to rest deep in Seahawks territory.

The defense was just as great as they held the Hawks to just 17 points and only 3 in the second half. Bowman had a monster game and the D line made some big plays. The O line opened up the biggest hole of the day as Gore did his thing.

A big win but the 49ers must improve their red zone offense . Too many field goals and way too conservative down there in the red zone.

A must win to put some doubt in the Hawks mind. It's going to come down to these two teams deciding who will go to NY for the Super Bowl. All the players after the game seemed pumped up in interviews and the 49ers are set for the stretch run.

Go 49ers !!

This one goes out to Frank Gore ...The hardest working man in football.

on youtube...

James Brown - Super Bad

:drum::peace::thrasher::grouphug::yo:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what you call the 30 year wall.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i always giggle when gore runs through the line and poof he pops out the other side. 15 yards down the field his nos wears out and he falls over.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank the fucking tank!

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i always giggle when gore runs through the line and poof he pops out the other side. 15 yards down the field his nos wears out and he falls over.

He fell over not cause he was tired. He fell over so he wouldn't get tackled out of bounds. It was really smart. Even though he was so tired he fell over.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm afraid of what happens when Gore finally starts declining.

Lattimore has really big shoes to fill, and I'm worried about his knees.

Hunter is good but no way he can fill Gore's shoes. Hunter and LMJ cannot fill Gore's shoes.
It has to be Lattimore or go get another back.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm afraid of what happens when Gore finally starts declining.

Lattimore has really big shoes to fill, and I'm worried about his knees.

Hunter is good but no way he can fill Gore's shoes. Hunter and LMJ cannot fill Gore's shoes.
It has to be Lattimore or go get another back.

that's the nature of the NFL, personnel changes all the time.

also kudo's to the blocking on that 51 yard run, Gore had a nice hole to run thru. power running is boring, but our linemen/FB/TE are better at it. most runs won't go for 10 yards like a pass, but that's our base scheme, our personnel. it isn't just Gore.