• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Flash (2023)

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, apparently, back in 2014, the final candidates that WB were considering for the Flash were Ezra Miller, Dylan O'Brien, and Timothee Chalamet.

Can you imagine how much the WB executives must be kicking themselves now and wishing they had chosen O'Brien or Chalamet instead (especially Chalamet, who is now one of the top rising stars)?

:lol:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, apparently, back in 2014, the final candidates that WB were considering for the Flash were Ezra Miller, Dylan O'Brien, and Timothee Chalamet.

Can you imagine how much the WB executives must be kicking themselves now and wishing they had chosen O'Brien or Chalamet instead (especially Chalamet, who is now one of the top rising stars)?

:lol:
Either one of them would have been a 1000x better choice. Both are big time “on the rise”, young actors.

I wouldn’t be surprised to read in the news about the tragic passing of Ezra Miller in the next 2 years.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now DC reportedly considering Elliot Page to replace Ezra Miller...

FFS, nothing against Page, I hope he's succesful as an actor... But the last thing the Flash and the DCEU need is an actor that comes with a lot of controversy before even getting into the role.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FFS, nothing against Page, I hope he's succesful as an actor... But the last thing the Flash and the DCEU need is an actor that comes with a lot of controversy before even getting into the role.
While I don’t believe these rumors at all, if true, DC has made the decision that their movies are not about making money. Casting it will attract 15 additional sets of eyes, but will cause millions of sets to walk away.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DC isn't considering any such thing. That suggested casting is just a push by a segment of online fans.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Fans have been clamoring for Page to be called upon to replace Miller, and there are insiders claiming that Warner Bros. Discovery is highly considering Page for the role."

No way that happens...right? It's almost like someone wants the show to fail.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they ever bring Reverse Flash into the DCEU Miller would be my top pick, talk about casting someone and giving them a character that’s supposed to be hated beyond belief,

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s be hilarious. DO IT!

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Fans have been clamoring for Page to be called upon to replace Miller, and there are insiders claiming that Warner Bros. Discovery is highly considering Page for the role."

No way that happens...right? It's almost like someone wants the show to fail.

Well, WB / DC is probably the most reactionary major company I've seen... scrapping plans and reshooting complete movies just in response to fan feedback. As dumb as this sounds (and yes, I agree that the article's title is misleading and it's just a few fans clamoring for Page), WB / DC are dumb enough to do this.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same here, nothing against Elliot and hope he does well in his career. Though it is a shame he can't pull off this outfit anymore, lol.

Grant from the TV show would be the best actor to step into the movie role. Most people already consider him the Flash since he's been playing him for seven years now.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, a fact I saw pointed out elsewhere on the Internet that shows how incredibly badly DC has mismanaged this Flash movie:

On October 7, 2014, the Flash TV series began airing.

On October 15, 2014, the Flash movie was announced.

The Flash TV series is now expected to complete its final season next year, capping a 9-year 184-episode run, BEFORE the Flash movie is ever released.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawaii, California, North Dakota, London, Vermont, North Carolina weren't enough... now Ezra Miller is accused of running a cult in Iceland!

Business Insider: Flash Actor Travels the US in Body Armor and Runs a Cult in Iceland

Vanity Fair: Ezra Miller Accused of Grooming Minors and Leading a Cult:

Vanity Fair said:
The piece also delves into Miller's whereabouts in 2020, where they became somewhat notorious in Iceland for their "putrid stench" and walking "the frigid streets of Reykjavík barefoot, revealing long, pointy toenails and what looked like an infected gash on one foot," according to three of Insider's sources. Miller reportedly convened a group of people at an Airbnb they rented in Reykjavik's suburb of Kopavogur, with one visitor comparing the set-up to a "commune." She added, "I felt like everyone was hypnotized." According to Insider, "Between Miller's makeshift commune, their monologues on spirituality, and their emotional outbursts, rumors began to circulate in Reykjavik that the star was running a cult."

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawaii, California, North Dakota, London, Vermont, North Carolina weren't enough... now Ezra Miller is accused of running a cult in Iceland!

Business Insider: Flash Actor Travels the US in Body Armor and Runs a Cult in Iceland

Vanity Fair: Ezra Miller Accused of Grooming Minors and Leading a Cult:

While he's no doubt a POS I have to say, you gotta respect the hustle, like if all these are true he's got so much going on and he's still acting, the dude's a busy man.