• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Flash (2023)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More bad publicity from Ezra Miller: "Ezra Miller: Hawaii couple claims actor burst into their bedroom and threatened them":

The Independent said:
Two Hawaii residents have filed for a temporary restraining order against Justice League star Ezra Miller, claiming that the actor harassed and threatened them.

The Independent said:
The complaint claims that Miller "burst into the bedroom of the petitioner(s) and threatened" the alleged male victim by "saying 'I will bury you and your slut wife'" on Monday (28 March).

The Independent said:
According to court records obtained by Associated Press, Miller is accused of stealing some of the alleged victims' personal belongings, including a wallet and passport.

The Independent said:
On Monday (28 March), Miller was arrested in a Hawaiian karaoke bar in Hilo for disorderly conduct and harassment.

The Independent said:
"Miller began yelling obscenities and at one point grabbed the microphone from a 23-year-old woman singing karaoke and later lunged at a 32-year-old man playing darts," the police said. "The bar owner asked Miller to calm down several times to no avail."

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FPrRDVlaUAEgi57

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ezra Miller Arrest Prompts Emergency Warner Bros. Meeting About Star's Future":

Rolling Stone said:
An insider says Miller had "frequent meltdowns" during production last year on The Flash and described the actor as "losing it"

Rolling Stone said:
On March 30, Warner Bros. and DC executives held an emergency impromptu meeting to discuss Ezra Miller's future with the studio following The Flash star's recent arrest for disorderly conduct and harassment. According to a knowledgeable source, the consensus in the room was to hit pause on any future projects involving Miller including possible appearances in the DC Extended Universe.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gxqnsyo10lu81.jpg

Barry Allen / Flash said:
It's really cool you guys seem ready to do battle and stuff, but I've never done battle.

Barry Allen / Flash said:
I just physically assault people and get arrested.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp…

He gone.

Recast or is this the fork that gets stuck in the dceu?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my…

Ezra Miller is an “it”.

Seriously.

It accepts “it” as a pronoun. It also uses they/them/ze.

Just leaving this here. You can do with it as you please…

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my…

Ezra Miller is an “it”.

Seriously.

It accepts “it” as a pronoun. It also uses they/them/ze.

Just leaving this here. You can do with it as you please…

So he’s mentally ill

Got it

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezra needs to go away for a while and get his shit straight and get the help he needs. Until that happens, I don’t see him getting better.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezra needs to go away for a while and get his shit straight and get the help he needs. Until that happens, I don’t see him getting better.
Agreed. Dude is unhinged.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don’t think the studios or any higher ups care either way as long as they can make money off the guy.
Of course.

But Ezra is radioactive right now. They have to remove it from any and all projects. That means the Flash movie has to be shelved.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course.

But Ezra is radioactive right now. They have to remove it from any and all projects. That means the Flash movie has to be shelved.
Unless they can somehow film someone else taking over and doing his role. Don’t know how much time and money it’d take to reshoot that but I think at this point, it’s a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation for WB on this one.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they can somehow film someone else taking over and doing his role. Don’t know how much time and money it’d take to reshoot that but I think at this point, it’s a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation for WB on this one.
Bring in Gustin. It may feel like they will be slumming a bit, bringing in a “TV” star, but it’s not like Miller was a huge name when they hired him.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring in Gustin. It may feel like they will be slumming a bit, bringing in a “TV” star, but it’s not like Miller was a huge name when they hired him.
That was my first thought as well if they do that and he’d likely be accepted by everyone.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my first thought as well if they do that and he’d likely be accepted by everyone.
Prob with his Flash is that so much is already known about his version. We know his origin, his love life, his future as a parent, his past as a child, his relationship with his father, his past with the bull of his gallery, his dealings with Flashpoint…

Having him jump universes can answer SOME of this, but he has already defeated his primary foils, so having him go against Reverse Flash again will be kinda anticlimactic, even if it is a different variant of the character.

I don’t know. Just thinking out loud…

:noidea:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prob with his Flash is that so much is already known about his version. We know his origin, his love life, his future as a parent, his past as a child, his relationship with his father, his past with the bull of his gallery, his dealings with Flashpoint…

Having him jump universes can answer SOME of this, but he has already defeated his primary foils, so having him go against Reverse Flash again will be kinda anticlimactic, even if it is a different variant of the character.

I don’t know. Just thinking out loud…

:noidea:
I guess the argument for that is that there’s going to be a lot more people watching this movie than watch the show on tv. So the majority of the audience isn’t going to know anything about the show and can do whatever storyline they want to go with. I’d be one of them since I’ve never watched anything on the CW that I can ever remember.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you are going to bring Gustin to the DCEU and have him play “his” Flash, why ignore the history of ”his” Flash?

If that is what they are going to do, might as well go with a new actor and either pull a Barry Allen from a different univers, recast the existing character, or go with Jay Garrick, Wally West or go in an original direction.