• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The First 2018 College Football Playoff

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing , Bama beats LSU and LSU wasn't that good anyway. That's why I don't give 2 shits about what fans of other teams think, its been proven that it's never gonna be good enough. On top of that, I want to inject the butthurt "Bama paid off errbody and ain't played nobody" posts directly into my veins.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's coincidental isn't it. Amusing when something looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, swims like a duck, etc...and people still try to tell you it is a turtle. Or, is it naive instead of amusing.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing , Bama beats LSU and LSU wasn't that good anyway. That's why I don't give 2 shits about what fans of other teams think, its been proven that it's never gonna be good enough. On top of that, I want to inject the butthurt "Bama paid off errbody and ain't played nobody" posts directly into my veins.

Are you really going to argue that Alabama has "played anybody" up until this point?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really going to argue that Alabama has "played anybody" up until this point?
Not particularly, but like I said, even when they do that particular team was overrated anyway. We hear it every year. The beautiful part about it tho is that the opinions of other fans doesn't matter. Just win, baby.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, wtf was I doing posting at 11 pm last night? Vodka is a hell of a drug.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, wtf was I doing posting at 11 pm last night? Vodka is a hell of a drug.
Decided to stick with the soft stuff and stay up late? The normal moonshine would have had you passed out way earlier than that.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decided to stick with the soft stuff and stay up late? The normal moonshine would have had you passed out way earlier than that.
I dressed up like a drunk guy for Halloween.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dressed up like a drunk guy for Halloween.
I thought on Halloween you were supposed to dress up as something you are not.

But, i’d Imagine trick or treating is a lot more tolerable with a shot glass.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought on Halloween you were supposed to dress up as something you are not.

But, i’d Imagine trick or treating is a lot more tolerable with a shot glass.
I didn't want to appropriate anyone's culture so I kept it real. Luckily I didn't have to do any trick or treating, my 17 old couldn't give 2 sharts and my 11 mo. can't eat candy anyway so we just stuck the little guy in his costume, took a few pics then went out to dinner.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's coincidental isn't it. Amusing when something looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, swims like a duck, etc...and people still try to tell you it is a turtle. Or, is it naive instead of amusing.

Joel Klatt is one of the biggest dumbasses in college football experts. And the "dumb" part should be bolded because unlike a shithead like Skip Bayless, Joel is just fucking stupid and doesn't know any better.

Best 0 loss team = Alabama (beating the dog shit outta everyone)
Best 1 loss team = LSU (#12 SoS)
Best 2 loss team = Florida (#13 SoS)

And let's stop right there for a second and point out how fucking stupid Joel Klatt is. What is missing here? The fact that there are 2 other 1 loss SEC teams ranked above Florida. Georgia and Kentucky, who happen to be the 2 losses for Florida. It's not like Florida went and lost to some low rent teams(funny saying that about Kentucky).

Meanwhile, who is the best 1 loss team for the Big10? Ohio St and it's annual loss to an unranked team(happened 4 out of their last 5 years). Is that the 1 loss team that deserves to be above LSU? More likely Michigan(#22 SoS) maybe, they have the better loss in ND vs Florida, but LSU has a better win in Georgia and the tougher schedule.

And the best 3 loss team = Texas A&M. 2 of those losses are to Alabama and Clemson and they play the #1 schedule in college football. Should they not be the highest ranked 3 loss team?

If LSU loses this weekend to Alabama, guess who the new best 2 loss team is gonna be? LSU maybe. They play the #12 most difficult schedule. Florida, the current best #2 might still maintain it, they have the #13 overall schedule and the H2H. Still, its' gonna be between 2 SEC teams.

And if you ever needed 100% total proof that Joel Klatt is the biggest dumbass in college football "experts", this is his argument:

Yep, that dumbfuck is no better than dipshit @AlaskaGuy Actually quoting P5 teams played like that label is significant and meaningful to team strength.

Washington St SoS: #90.

The common theme is Joel Klatt is an idiot.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joel Klatt is one of the biggest dumbasses in college football experts. And the "dumb" part should be bolded because unlike a shithead like Skip Bayless, Joel is just fucking stupid and doesn't know any better.

And let's stop right there for a second and point out how fucking stupid Joel Klatt is. What is missing here? The fact that there are 2 other 1 loss SEC teams ranked above Florida. Georgia and Kentucky, who happen to be the 2 losses for Florida. It's not like Florida went and lost to some low rent teams(funny saying that about Kentucky).

Meanwhile, who is the best 1 loss team for the Big10? Ohio St and it's annual loss to an unranked team(happened 4 out of their last 5 years). Is that the 1 loss team that deserves to be above LSU? More likely Michigan(#22 SoS) maybe, they have the better loss in ND vs Florida, but LSU has a better win in Georgia and the tougher schedule.

And the best 3 loss team = Texas A&M. 2 of those losses are to Alabama and Clemson and they play the #1 schedule in college football. Should they not be the highest ranked 3 loss team?

If LSU loses this weekend to Alabama, guess who the new best 2 loss team is gonna be? LSU maybe. They play the #12 most difficult schedule. Florida, the current best #2 might still maintain it, they have the #13 overall schedule and the H2H. Still, its' gonna be between 2 SEC teams.

And if you ever needed 100% total proof that Joel Klatt is the biggest dumbass in college football "experts", this is his argument:

Yep, that dumbfuck is no better than dipshit @AlaskaGuy Actually quoting P5 teams played like that label is significant and meaningful to team strength.

Good post.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the conferences that Klatt's employer has a TV deal with probably has a lot to do with his takes.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the conferences that Klatt's employer has a TV deal with probably has a lot to do with his takes.
You mean to tell me that college football commentators would dare to slant their views towards the conferences their empolyers have TV deals with? You gotta be shittin' me!

Go to ESPN NCAAF homepage and count the articles for each conferences.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They may encourage it, but he's a dumbass to the bone.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have SEC 0,1,2, and 3 loss teams ranked highest . I guess I'm a sec homer .... Who knew ?? Lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean to tell me that college football commentators would dare to slant their views towards the conferences their empolyers have TV deals with? You gotta be shittin' me!

Go to ESPN NCAAF homepage and count the articles for each conferences.

So Fox does something is proof ESPN does it?

Does being right count for anything?