• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The First 2018 College Football Playoff

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was joking you twit.

:burt:
Same difference.....

We will always disagree on this. If you're good with choosing the best 4 teams based on the opinion of a committee with no actual criteria thats your choice

I prefer the games decided on the field. And higher competition levels and meaningful games rather than teams watering down schedules. And utilizing opinions to "decide" the best teams.But thats my preference......

I'll agree to disagree

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple logic

11-2 with a stronger schedule,playing an extra game against a 4th ranked team and a conference championship > 11-1 with no championship that finished 2nd in their division 3rd in their conference. With a weaker schedule. That promotes teams scheduling weaker teams to qualify and reducing the amount of big name OOC games.

Watered down regular seasons

If we want to go expanded play offs that adds more meaningful bowl games and less meh bowl games....

Thats common sense
Again, you want to offer up spun bullshit as some sort of slam dunk fact when it isn't, about a problem that doesn't exist, and offer up something else instead that actually WOULD kill OOC games and give us less worthy teams in a bloated playoff.

That's common sense.

No thank you. This format works just fine. This format doesn't kill OOC games and turn 100% of them into glorified bye weeks. This format doesn't reward conferences that don't keep their teams playing at a high level. This format doesn't leave really really good teams home in favor of much worse teams because some simpletons think it sounds more fair. This format fixes the smaller issues that were around in the BCS, without bloating the whole thing up way too far. This format leaves all of the nonsense of pre BCS human polls and 2 or more teams claiming titles every year.

It isn't broken and doesn't need fixing. The fix you want is worse than the disease that doesn't exist that you want to make up.

College football has a great many problems as mentioned earlier by me. Start with standardized referee rules and training. Pay them year round and give them off season training. Fix the terrible targeting rules and leave a way for the first half of the next game nonsense to be reviewed. Fix what a catch is and maybe those stupid forward fumble out of the end zone and such dumb rules. Fix that stuff. That's stuff that actually IS broken. The playoffs are just fine. Keep your damned hands off my football!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how you have the patience to fuck with him. It's like arguing with a 12 year old burnout.
Well he is a bit perma tweaked off that shit he smokes, no doubt about that.

Every now and then he leaks out a lucid moment and has the ability to comprehend reality. I guess I just keep waiting to catch lightning in a bottle a second time or something? :noidea:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you want to offer up spun bullshit as some sort of slam dunk fact when it isn't, about a problem that doesn't exist, and offer up something else instead that actually WOULD kill OOC games and give us less worthy teams in a bloated playoff.

That's common sense.

No thank you. This format works just fine. This format doesn't kill OOC games and turn 100% of them into glorified bye weeks. This format doesn't reward conferences that don't keep their teams playing at a high level. This format doesn't leave really really good teams home in favor of much worse teams because some simpletons think it sounds more fair. This format fixes the smaller issues that were around in the BCS, without bloating the whole thing up way too far. This format leaves all of the nonsense of pre BCS human polls and 2 or more teams claiming titles every year.

It isn't broken and doesn't need fixing. The fix you want is worse than the disease that doesn't exist that you want to make up.

College football has a great many problems as mentioned earlier by me. Start with standardized referee rules and training. Pay them year round and give them off season training. Fix the terrible targeting rules and leave a way for the first half of the next game nonsense to be reviewed. Fix what a catch is and maybe those stupid forward fumble out of the end zone and such dumb rules. Fix that stuff. That's stuff that actually IS broken. The playoffs are just fine. Keep your damned hands off my football!
Again i'm going to agree to disagree. The logic is irrefutable thats why people will veer off topic when the discussion is brought up. Thats what one does when they have no legitimate rebuttal.

The selection process has major holes in it. As we have seen clearly over the past two years. The committee has no set guidelines or criteria in regards to the selection process. I gave you two prime examples. No matter how you spin it an 11-2 team that won their conference. And played a stronger schedule. Is a better team than an 11-1 team that failed to win their conference or division. That played a weaker SOS. This is logic. What we have now is teams being rewarded for playing more meaningless regular season games....Whether it be regular season schedules being watered down. Or taking the meaning out of CCG's

As far as gauging teams based on "the eye test" etc....You would have to be working on a level platform. Whether it be conferences all conferences playing an 8 game or 9 game conference schedule. With 2 P5 and a G5 or 3 P5 and a G5 etc....If its not uniform its nothing more than opinion.

Or expanding the play offs with auto bids. And at large to fill the "eye test" slots. Which lowers the level of off the field human influence and raises actual competition levels.I prefer Championships being decided on the field. If you're ok with Championships being decided off the field. Thats fine but right now its nothing more than
proxy.php

When you can refute the facts i have provided in the scenarios over the past two years. And actually justify a team that finished with the same amount of wins that played a weaker schedule and finished 2nd in their division. Being better than a team that had an equal amount of wins that earned the right to play in their CCG an extra game. And won their conference. With something concrete. Then I'll listen.....The system needs an upgrade. if they want the best possible product and a true champion..........

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again i'm going to agree to disagree. The logic is irrefutable thats why people will veer off topic when the discussion is brought up. Thats what one does when they have no legitimate rebuttal.

The selection process has major holes in it. As we have seen clearly over the past two years. The committee has no set guidelines or criteria in regards to the selection process. I gave you two prime examples. No matter how you spin it an 11-2 team that won their conference. And played a stronger schedule. Is a better team than an 11-1 team that failed to win their conference or division. That played a weaker SOS. This is logic. What we have now is teams being rewarded for playing more meaningless regular season games....Whether it be regular season schedules being watered down. Or taking the meaning out of CCG's

As far as gauging teams based on "the eye test" etc....You would have to be working on a level platform. Whether it be conferences all conferences playing an 8 game or 9 game conference schedule. With 2 P5 and a G5 or 3 P5 and a G5 etc....If its not uniform its nothing more than opinion.

Or expanding the play offs with auto bids. And at large to fill the "eye test" slots. Which lowers the level of off the field human influence and raises actual competition levels.I prefer Championships being decided on the field. If you're ok with Championships being decided off the field. Thats fine but right now its nothing more than
proxy.php

When you can refute the facts i have provided in the scenarios over the past two years. And actually justify a team that finished with the same amount of wins that played a weaker schedule and finished 2nd in their division. Being better than a team that had an equal amount of wins that earned the right to play in their CCG an extra game. And won their conference. With something concrete. Then I'll listen.....The system needs an upgrade. if they want the best possible product and a true champion..........
That's rich. You haven't stayed on topic yet and accuse others of veering off course? :L You make up bullshit and attempt to call it facts. That's not staying on topic. Why do you do this? Because you can't have your arguments without doing that and you know it. I don't need to justify anything as you haven't provided any real reason outside you don't like it to refute the committees results. Those are not facts, they are opinions. And it is the opinion of nearly everyone else that the system isn't perfect and can't ever be, but is FAR better than any other proposed alternative. That's a fact.

You want to make blanket claims in a vacuum without context. No sir, a 11-2 conf winner is not always better than an 11-1 non conf winner. that is subjective at best in your opinion of one matchup. The fact that people who study this for a living and LIVE this stuff do not agree with you is proof enough your blanket claim is bullshit and not some altruistic all encompassing fact.

Ohio State lost at home pretty badly to Oklahoma early in the season. That game alone wouldn't have derailed them as that was a quality team and fairly early in the season. They were never in that game and lost by more than 2 TD's. Then they got entirely blown out by a bad Iowa team. Lost 55-24 :L Their own fans don't believe they belonged in the playoffs after that embarrassing loss, but you know more right?

Then what? Bama smoked #1 seed clemson and went on to win it all. But no, they weren't one of the top 4 teams to you.

That's a special level of derp. Clearly they were one of the best teams in the country as they won the damned playoffs!

You fail.

Again.

Don't make me go pull back out ALL of the support that came for that decision. One made really hard by flawed teams with major issues. It wasn't Bama's fault and not some conspiracy. Ohio State got blown the fuck out. They could ONLY blame themselves. Period. End of discussion.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's rich. You haven't stayed on topic yet and accuse others of veering off course? :L You make up bullshit and attempt to call it facts. That's not staying on topic. Why do you do this? Because you can't have your arguments without doing that and you know it. I don't need to justify anything as you haven't provided any real reason outside you don't like it to refute the committees results. Those are not facts, they are opinions. And it is the opinion of nearly everyone else that the system isn't perfect and can't ever be, but is FAR better than any other proposed alternative. That's a fact.

You want to make blanket claims in a vacuum without context. No sir, a 11-2 conf winner is not always better than an 11-1 non conf winner. that is subjective at best in your opinion of one matchup. The fact that people who study this for a living and LIVE this stuff do not agree with you is proof enough your blanket claim is bullshit and not some altruistic all encompassing fact.

Ohio State lost at home pretty badly to Oklahoma early in the season. That game alone wouldn't have derailed them as that was a quality team and fairly early in the season. They were never in that game and lost by more than 2 TD's. Then they got entirely blown out by a bad Iowa team. Lost 55-24 :L Their own fans don't believe they belonged in the playoffs after that embarrassing loss, but you know more right?

Then what? Bama smoked #1 seed clemson and went on to win it all. But no, they weren't one of the top 4 teams to you.

That's a special level of derp. Clearly they were one of the best teams in the country as they won the damned playoffs!

You fail.

Again.

Don't make me go pull back out ALL of the support that came for that decision. One made really hard by flawed teams with major issues. It wasn't Bama's fault and not some conspiracy. Ohio State got blown the fuck out. They could ONLY blame themselves. Period. End of discussion.
If its not about CFB its veering off topic.....Pretty sure the committee doesn't factor in my smoking legal weed etc.....

Now back on topic

UCF smoked Auburn who beat Bama and UGA

OSU won the rose bowl

Anytime can lose by multiple TDs. As you stated with Bama Clemson etc..Anything can happen in a game between P5 teams. You never know when the completion level is higher. OSU beat Bama in the play offs....Auburn beat Bama....But we do know theres a major difference between playing Iowa and Mercer.. Again theres no solid platform to get an accurate gauge. For a committee to make a viable decision....Teams are chosen based on opinion

And that still doesn't change the fact both teams had 11 wins. A conference championship and earning the right to and winning an extra game > 11-1 while playing only 12 games and finishing second in your division 3rd in your conference. The second loss is debatable at best. OSU played the stronger schedule......It's been shown it pays to schedule weak teams and water down the regular season

Right now one can not say its the 4 best teams. Its a committees opinion on who they Think the 4 best teams are with no real criteria

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its not about CFB its veering off topic.....Pretty sure the committee doesn't factor in my smoking legal weed etc.....

Now back on topic

UCF smoked Auburn who beat Bama and UGA

OSU won the rose bowl

Anytime can lose by multiple TDs. As you stated with Bama Clemson etc..Anything can happen in a game between P5 teams. You never know when the completion level is higher. OSU beat Bama in the play offs....Auburn beat Bama....But we do know theres a major difference between playing Iowa and Mercer.. Again theres no solid platform to get an accurate gauge. For a committee to make a viable decision....Teams are chosen based on opinion

And that still doesn't change the fact both teams had 11 wins. A conference championship and earning the right to and winning an extra game > 11-1 while playing only 12 games and finishing second in your division 3rd in your conference. The second loss is debatable at best. OSU played the stronger schedule......It's been shown it pays to schedule weak teams and water down the regular season

Right now one can not say its the 4 best teams. Its a committees opinion on who they Think the 4 best teams are with no real criteria
First of all, I responded to bamabear about your lack of grip on reality, not you. Second of all I wasn't wrong either way.

Let me educate you a bit as you are entirely lost.
College Football Playoff: Alabama Is In, Ohio State Is Out
I could literally post dozens and dozens of sites that discussed this choice and understood the difficulty OHIO STATE put the committee in. There are plenty more that agree or accept that choice than any (haven't found any, but stopped at 10 or so anyway so I'll guess there are some somewhere) that clearly didn't think it was fair.

I picked this one from the Times because it isn't bleacher report or some hack sports site. It's the freaking NY times.
In placing Alabama (11-1) over Ohio State (11-2) after this weekend, when the former did not play while the latter defeated No. 6 Wisconsin (12-1) in the Big Ten championship game here, the committee weighted its members’ senses of which was the better team over a strict comparison of their two résumés. Ohio State, which rose from eighth to fifth, had three wins over teams more highly ranked than the best team Alabama beat, along with a conference championship. But Alabama’s dominance of an admittedly weaker schedule won the day for the Crimson Tide.

“The committee’s conclusion that Alabama is the fourth-best team in the nation was widespread and strong. It was unequivocal,” the selection committee’s chairman, Texas Tech Athletic Director Kirby Hocutt, said Sunday afternoon.
Referring to the five former head coaches who sit on the committee — men who have spent lifetimes focusing on wins and losses and watching video of football games — he added: “It was informative, for instance, to hear the coaches’ point of view about how and why they believed Alabama is a better team than Ohio State.”

Love or hate it, the decision was the kind the committee was created to make. The four-team playoff was a reaction to what was seen as an impersonal algorithm that determined the national title contenders under the B.C.S., offering as a superior alternative the more holistic assessments that experts could offer.

Hocutt also acknowledged that as good as Ohio State’s wins over Wisconsin, No. 9 Penn State (10-2) and No. 16 Michigan State (9-3) were, “more damaging was the 31-point loss to unranked Iowa,” a reference to the 55-24 drubbing Ohio State took in Iowa City last month.

The committee 'unequivocally' choose the troubling loss over wins. If there is ANYTHING to take away from that decision made in that room with light shed by FIVE FORMER FOOTBALL HEAD COACHES BREAKING DOWN FILM, it's be careful about getting blown out by scrub teams. It will hurt you more than beating ranked teams will help.

That's it, that's all. It doesn't say go play terrible schedules and you are in. It doesn't suggest any such thing. Bama wasn't in because their schedule was weak. They were in because people who know a damned lot more about this sport and what quality football looks like were troubled by an absolute ass kicking by Iowa.

Again, I'll let facts speak for themselves. I'll let articles written by people way more knowledgeable than you help enlighten you.

You can keep this up but it won't change a thing. The system worked EXACTLY 100% as it was intended to do.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I responded to bamabear about your lack of grip on reality, not you. Second of all I wasn't wrong either way.

Let me educate you a bit as you are entirely lost.
College Football Playoff: Alabama Is In, Ohio State Is Out
I could literally post dozens and dozens of sites that discussed this choice and understood the difficulty OHIO STATE put the committee in. There are plenty more that agree or accept that choice than any (haven't found any, but stopped at 10 or so anyway so I'll guess there are some somewhere) that clearly didn't think it was fair.

I picked this one from the Times because it isn't bleacher report or some hack sports site. It's the freaking NY times.

The committee 'unequivocally' choose the troubling loss over wins. If there is ANYTHING to take away from that decision made in that room with light shed by FIVE FORMER FOOTBALL HEAD COACHES BREAKING DOWN FILM, it's be careful about getting blown out by scrub teams. It will hurt you more than beating ranked teams will help.

That's it, that's all. It doesn't say go play terrible schedules and you are in. It doesn't suggest any such thing. Bama wasn't in because their schedule was weak. They were in because people who know a damned lot more about this sport and what quality football looks like were troubled by an absolute ass kicking by Iowa.

Again, I'll let facts speak for themselves. I'll let articles written by people way more knowledgeable than you help enlighten you.

You can keep this up but it won't change a thing. The system worked EXACTLY 100% as it was intended to do.
College football board....If your stance isn't college football related. They definitely need to make changes to the selection and play off system imo

As far as the play offs,the selection system and regular season games. You don't have to say play more meaningless games. When a team that plays a schedules stronger teams. Which come with a much higher risk of an upset or dropping an extra game. Is left out of the play offs despite having won 11 games. In place of a team that played a weaker schedule. Ie the differential between playing Iowa and Mercer. Oklahoma or Arkansas State. Won the same amount of games and finished second in their division. Thats setting precedents.

A) Play a weaker schedule and don't risk that 2nd loss

B) Don't win your division and risk that 2nd loss

By nature the current system waters down the season.

By logic the current format promotes playing weaker schedules. Watering down competition and removing meaning from CCG's

While rewarding weaker scheduling and not earning the right to play in your CCG

You can say its the best 4 teams chosen by a committee right now. But one cant say its the best teams in the play offs in the current format

Im going to give you a the night to think this through.Its simple logic.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football board....If your stance isn't college football related. They definitely need to make changes to the selection and play off system imo

As far as the play offs,the selection system and regular season games. You don't have to say play more meaningless games. When a team that plays a schedules stronger teams. Which come with a much higher risk of an upset or dropping an extra game. Is left out of the play offs despite having won 11 games. In place of a team that played a weaker schedule. Ie the differential between playing Iowa and Mercer. Oklahoma or Arkansas State. Won the same amount of games and finished second in their division. Thats setting precedents.

A) Play a weaker schedule and don't risk that 2nd loss

B) Don't win your division and risk that 2nd loss

By nature the current system waters down the season.

By logic the current format promotes playing weaker schedules. Watering down competition and removing meaning from CCG's

While rewarding weaker scheduling and not earning the right to play in your CCG

You can say its the best 4 teams chosen by a committee right now. But one cant say its the best teams in the play offs in the current format

Im going to give you a the night to think this through.Its simple logic.....
:wtf:

You are clearly farther gone tonight than normal.

BOTH TEAMS WON 11 GAMES. BOTH OF THEM. One only lost a single game and didn't get blown out. The other lost twice and once was a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad loss. This isn't rocket science.

There isn't one right answer. Either would have been acceptable. They were 1a and 1b. Show us some major outlet that had a beef with the selection. Give us articles on someone else buying into your lame alternatives and on board with your paranoid conspiracy bullshit. YOU CAN'T.

Five former head coaches on the committee did deep film study on both teams. But clarkly knows more.

Doing autobids and blindly putting teams in just because you are afraid of tough decisions is dumb. It kills OOC, it kills any need to have your conf stay strong as there is zero measure against other conf at all, it punishes great teams and ends their season if they aren't tops of their full conference, blindly rewards even 3 or 4 loss teams potentially and makes no sense at all.

You claim the current system needs uniform scheduling and yet auto bids goes as far away from that idea as is entirely possible. The ONLY way you can make an auto bid work would be to just get rid of all but one OOC and make the Pac play 11 conf games. That is REQUIRED. No need for a CCG anymore, just take the winner with tiebreakers. And doing that means the win/loss of the Pac has zero relationships to the win/loss of the B1G or anyone else. It is basically 10 separate leagues entirely with select winners facing off in some weird playoff and treats them all as if they had commonality. Second place? Too bad. You might be better than 5 other teams in the playoffs, but go home anyway. We only want the winners of even the shittiest of crappy conferences, not really good quality teams worth seeing in the playoffs.

Dumb

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Missouri showin how dag gum skrong the SEC is! Sure they have 4 losses but Florida would clearly be undefeated in any other conference. SEC #1 (this is how the sports media will spin this garbage) 8

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

You are clearly farther gone tonight than normal.

BOTH TEAMS WON 11 GAMES. BOTH OF THEM. One only lost a single game and didn't get blown out. The other lost twice and once was a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad loss. This isn't rocket science.

There isn't one right answer. Either would have been acceptable. They were 1a and 1b. Show us some major outlet that had a beef with the selection. Give us articles on someone else buying into your lame alternatives and on board with your paranoid conspiracy bullshit. YOU CAN'T.

Five former head coaches on the committee did deep film study on both teams. But clarkly knows more.

Doing autobids and blindly putting teams in just because you are afraid of tough decisions is dumb. It kills OOC, it kills any need to have your conf stay strong as there is zero measure against other conf at all, it punishes great teams and ends their season if they aren't tops of their full conference, blindly rewards even 3 or 4 loss teams potentially and makes no sense at all.

You claim the current system needs uniform scheduling and yet auto bids goes as far away from that idea as is entirely possible. The ONLY way you can make an auto bid work would be to just get rid of all but one OOC and make the Pac play 11 conf games. That is REQUIRED. No need for a CCG anymore, just take the winner with tiebreakers. And doing that means the win/loss of the Pac has zero relationships to the win/loss of the B1G or anyone else. It is basically 10 separate leagues entirely with select winners facing off in some weird playoff and treats them all as if they had commonality. Second place? Too bad. You might be better than 5 other teams in the playoffs, but go home anyway. We only want the winners of even the shittiest of crappy conferences, not really good quality teams worth seeing in the playoffs.

Dumb
Alright this one actually made me laugh out loud. "DEEP FILM STUDY" :dhd: Definitely more viable than determining the 4 best teams on the field. With actual strength of schedule and CCGS being moot. All SC has to do is water down the schedule play meaningless regular season games. And find a legit coach and their set. They can get George Lucas and Spielberg to review the film. And just make it look pretty so they're "Cast" in the play offs in the future :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Missouri showin how dag gum skrong the SEC is! Sure they have 4 losses but Florida would clearly be undefeated in any other conference. SEC #1 (this is how the sports media will spin this garbage) 8
Kentucky looked awful too. But its not about playing a stronger schedule or winning your conference. Its all about the Deep film review......Champions are decided by the media,coaches and Committee opinions.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright this one actually made me laugh out loud. "DEEP FILM STUDY" :dhd: Definitely more viable than determining the 4 best teams on the field. With actual strength of schedule and CCGS being moot. All SC has to do is water down the schedule play meaningless regular season games. And find a legit coach and their set. They can get George Lucas and Spielberg to review the film. And just make it look pretty so they're "Cast" in the play offs in the future :L
Right, a system with no decisions to be made that entirely destroys college football and leaves some of the best teams in the country home every year is SO much better.

There's a reason you can't/won't speak to all of the points brought up against autobid playoffs. It isn't viable.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, a system with no decisions to be made that entirely destroys college football and leaves some of the best teams in the country home every year is SO much better.

There's a reason you can't/won't speak to all of the points brought up against autobid playoffs. It isn't viable.
Yes lets let coaches, a committee, the AP decide who the 4 best teams are. Definitely no room for human error or bias. The difference I'm using actual numbers and accomplishments. You entire argument is based off of opinions. A team with 11 wins and a conference champion i> a team with 11 wins that finished 3rd in their conference. Thats actual math.....

You can keep going if you want. But in the end the current system promotes watered down schedules in the regular season. And does not provide the best 4 teams. At most the best 4 teams based on committees opinion.....That would be politics not football. Current system is closer to Oregon choosing uniforms.....

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky clearly not good.....Florida clearly not good.....Texas A&M lol. "2 SEC TEAMS WOULD BE A GOOD PLAYOFF!!! WHY HATE?" - @WizardHawk

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont let Kentucky clearly not being really good. Florida clearly not being good at all and Texas A&M ever being rated being a joke fool you. 2 SEC teams in the playoff again is what college football needs!

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To my point about garbage preseason rankings dictating rankings throughout the year.....

LSUs lofty ranking all got started by beating a Miami team that was way overranked in the preseason poll. They are now 5-4 and just lost to Duke.

LSU also lost to a clearly not good Florida team who just got wrecked by a bad Missouri team