• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Falcons just suck.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest difference is in pass protection, but having a qb who scrambles as well as Wilson or kaep blunts that a little. On the other hand if your receivers can't get open there's nothing to do about that.

If we didnt have Miller things would be even more dire,,you guys still missing your NT right?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all, anyone who pinned their hopes on Atlanta Winning is an idiot. It may just come down to the game in sf.

Not necessarily… Both teams have some games left and anything can happen… You guy's have a little tougher schedule now while Seattle has allot of home games closing out… The part that sucks is both Seattle and San Fran might have the 2 best records in the NFC and one of us will be a wild card playing on the road.. @#$^ that's brutal… I hope the NFL changes that format someday…. We benefited vs the Saints a couple years back but I still felt it was incredibly unfair… Winning the division should guarantee you a playoff spot and THAT'S IT! seeding should always be by records…

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons are a mess. I hope we beat those dirty birds 49-0.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Gonzalez is probably wondering why he is still playing.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just makes it easier for him to walk away for good this time in the off season.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's o-line is pretty bad. I'm trying to decide which is worse for a young qb, having two of your starting linemen out (Wilson), or having two of your starting receivers out (Kaepernick).

We had three out for today's game, Okung, Unger and Giacomini.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahah

Another Seattle fan coming in to talk shit. If you are a Seahawks fan you are and should be happy we lost, but shut the fuck up about it. I hate people who just sit there and wait for a team to lose to come out of nowhere and talk shit. Even if that is a Niner fan on Seattles boards. Get a life. There are some good Seattle fans out there and some of them post on this board, but the bad ones ruin it for all of them.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Seattle fan coming in to talk shit. If you are a Seahawks fan you are and should be happy we lost, but shut the fuck up about it. I hate people who just sit there and wait for a team to lose to come out of nowhere and talk shit. Even if that is a Niner fan on Seattles boards. Get a life. There are some good Seattle fans out there and some of them post on this board, but the bad ones ruin it for all of them.

No doubt. No reason for people to act like poor sports. It's cool to talk football but not cool to throw salt on wounds.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So easy to talk shit after the fact. Can't wait to see how this whole thing plays out. See you guys soon ...

I'm just laughing because this is funny to me. Especially the fans turning on Kaepernick, just last week 9ers fans were telling Hawks fans to "watch out" and getting cocky all over again. SO I wanted to know what the excuse is this time and what it will be if you lose when we play in SF? It isn't over until it's over..... By no means does Seattle have the division on lock. One game at a time.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read my reply to the other guy...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my reply to the other guy...

If a poster from the Niners boards went onto Seattle to talk shit, that guy is a dick. But we don't need anything from you over here if that is all you are here to do. Send a message to that guy to do it. It's a bad look for all Seattle fans when so many of you react like this. You guys just beat a shitty Falcons team, but before that you were escaping by the skin of your teeth to teams like Tampa Bay. It's not like the Seahawks are setting the world ablaze right now. If the 49ers beat the Panthers and the Seahawks lost.. you wouldn't say a damn word. So no need to do it now. I mean this in all seriousness… but maybe because Seattle has been so terrible in sports for so long the fans are just foaming at the mouth because they have a team that looks championship caliber. Maybe the fan base is just really petty. Either way, act like a grown man and don't talk internet shit like a 13 year. Take a page from boogie, he is a Seattle fan capable of talking like a grown up with a 49er fan.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a poster from the Niners boards went onto Seattle to talk shit, that guy is a dick. But we don't need anything from you over here if that is all you are here to do. Send a message to that guy to do it. It's a bad look for all Seattle fans when so many of you react like this. You guys just beat a shitty Falcons team, but before that you were escaping by the skin of your teeth to teams like Tampa Bay. It's not like the Seahawks are setting the world ablaze right now. If the 49ers beat the Panthers and the Seahawks lost.. you wouldn't say a damn word. So no need to do it now. I mean this in all seriousness… but maybe because Seattle has been so terrible in sports for so long the fans are just foaming at the mouth because they have a team that looks championship caliber. Maybe the fan base is just really petty. Either way, act like a grown man and don't talk internet shit like a 13 year. Take a page from boogie, he is a Seattle fan capable of talking like a grown up with a 49er fan.

I can't message one person when it's the majority. You're way too sensitive and it shows. I didn't even really say anything, I laughed and then decided to explain myself because you made such a big deal about it. You do know this is a rivalry right? I'm starting to hate you guys as much as Angels fans.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just laughing because this is funny to me. Especially the fans turning on Kaepernick, just last week 9ers fans were telling Hawks fans to "watch out" and getting cocky all over again. SO I wanted to know what the excuse is this time and what it will be if you lose when we play in SF? It isn't over until it's over..... By no means does Seattle have the division on lock. One game at a time.

Ya I can't believe the complete 180 on kap on these boards. It's like they were waiting for him to blow it. I understand the concern as we would like to see better play, but he's still only played just over a full season. I think some of these guys were spoiled by Montana and young. Id still take kap 10 times out of 10 over smith and all the garbage we trotted out there when we were the in the cellar of the league.

Were coming for ya Seattle!:suds: