• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles' Path to Super Bowl LIV, Defined

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to lay it out for you all to see, so everyone is crystal clear.

1.) The Eagles beat the Patriots this weekend. JJ Arcega-Whiteside finishes with 100 yards and 2 TDs.

2.) Inspired by the win, the Eagles go on to win 5 of their last 6 games, finishing 11-5 and winning the division.

3.) Seeing no real competition in the NFC, the Eagles run roughshod over the the rest of the conference en route to Super Bowl LIV. In the NFC Championship game, the Eagles will be up roughly 40-14 on the Packers with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter when Fletcher Cox picks up Aaron Rodgers off the ground, and breaks his back like Bane did to Batman in The Dark Knight Rises. The league considers suspending him for the Super Bowl, but Cox shows up to Goodell's house with a loaded shotgun, and Cox is only levied a small fine for the Rodgers incident.

4.) This is the tricky part. The Ravens and Chiefs are so talented that they could be a legitimate threat to the Eagles' 5th NFL Championship. Based on player personnel and talent alone, I would not want to face either team in the SB. The good news is that Belichick outcoaches Harbaugh The Greater and The Fat Walrus in back-to-back games and the Pats advance to SB LIV.

5.) Pederson outcoaches Belichick, and the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

I was on the phone with this vineyard owner in France who makes world-renowned wine. He was telling me, with his thick French accent, "But ser, the champagne you have requested is so rare, and so expensive, that I will not be able to ship it to you in de United States until... Oh la vache ! The first week of de month of February. Merci, ser, merci !"

I thanked him and told him that that would be just fine, and hung up the phone.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started it at the Fletcher Cox/Aaron Rodgers part

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.) The Eagles beat the Patriots this weekend. JJ Arcega-Whiteside finishes with 100 yards and 2 TDs.

2.) Inspired by the win, the Eagles go on to win 5 of their last 6 games, finishing 11-5 and winning the division.

3.) Seeing no real competition in the NFC, the Eagles run roughshod over the the rest of the conference en route to Super Bowl LIV. In the NFC Championship game, the Eagles will be up roughly 40-14 on the Packers with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter when Fletcher Cox picks up Aaron Rodgers off the ground, and breaks his back like Bane did to Batman in The Dark Knight Rises. The league considers suspending him for the Super Bowl, but Cox shows up to Goodell's house with a loaded shotgun, and Cox is only levied a small fine for the Rodgers incident.

4.) This is the tricky part. The Ravens and Chiefs are so talented that they could be a legitimate threat to the Eagles' 5th NFL Championship. Based on player personnel and talent alone, I would not want to face either team in the SB. The good news is that Belichick outcoaches Harbaugh The Greater and The Fat Walrus in back-to-back games and the Pats advance to SB LIV.

I was on the phone with this vineyard owner in France who makes world-renowned wine. He was telling me, with his thick French accent, "But ser, the champagne you have requested is so rare, and so expensive, that I will not be able to ship it to you in de United States until... Oh la vache ! The first week of de month of February. Merci, ser, merci !"

I told him that that would be just fine, and hung up the phone.

What time did you start drinking or didn't stop from Friday?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your confusing your wet dream with reality.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So who are you really?

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could actually happen. I think we may have discovered the world's first reasonable Eagles fan.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a good chuckle at Whitesides numbers.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edit: I agree with everything.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. The Eagles won a glorious Super Bowl over the Pats. The highlight of the franchise. Kudos.

It's amazing to me the mileage the Eagles fans have gotten from this SB win. But continue to live in the past, because it's not repeating this year.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lebowski2:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you're a proven homer
I award you no points

The only thing I’ve been proven to be is right about pretty much everything. Does it get tiresome being right all the time? Yeah but it beats the alternative.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread again?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I’ve been proven to be is right about pretty much everything. Does it get tiresome being right all the time? Yeah but it beats the alternative.
I understand with great power comes great responsibility. You have a gift that shouldn’t be taken lightly

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will massive outcries for Pederson's head about 8:00 PM ET Sunday night.

The OP will swallow an entire bottle of because it's only $4.49 and wants to leave enough for his creamation.