• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for the Lions & Bears.
I know it's time for the Packers and Vikings to move over. :hmm:

Vikings were the luckiest team in NFL history last year. The luck is about to run out. They lost a ton of talent and it's time to blow that team up and start over with a new young QB. I see them as a bottom feeder now.

Bears might be slightly better but will still be fighting for the bottom of the NFC north. As long as that old bag is the Owner they will suffer just like when Raiders fans were waiting for Al Davis to die.

Lions appear to have all the hype in the offseason but it's the Lions I need to see it to believe it. RB's are a downgrade from their RB's last year unless the rookie dramatically exceeds expectations, they were a bottom 5 defense last season and a few nice pieces won't cut it. They should still win around 8-9 games and fight for a playoff spot potentially.

Packers lost their weakest link last year in Rodgers who was 26th in QBR and just a horrible QB as he was playing injured. They won 13 games 3 years straight and the biggest difference was the level of play from the QB spot last year. Their defensive coordinator is suspect but sometimes he does come through especially in the second half of the season. Their Dline looks improved, they get back a D MVP candidate in Rashan Gary who missed the second half of last year and Campbell their MVP from 2 years ago on defense who played with an Injured shoulder at the MLB spot. They have the deepest CB room in the leagued but garbage safeties. They have the best dual RB's in the NFC, and one of the most talented young WR group in the NFL but inexperienced. If Love is average which I believe he will be, then they will win around 10 games if he's a bit above average I think 12 is the ceiling and a division round loss. If he's below average then it will be a 7-8 win season.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Vikings are the weakest team in the NFC North right now - they were fortunate to win the division last year as they weren’t that good and they have a lot of holes this year - other than having a good receiving unit led by the outstanding Justin Jefferson, they don’t really have anything going for them

The Bears are going to be much improved IMO - they added some good pieces this offseason and their receiving unit is i,proved meaning Fields should have much better passing numbers and their defense should be decent.

The Packers are the big unknown in the NFC North right now due to Love and the young receiving unit. They should have a strong defense and a good rushing game, so if Love does okay they can contend for a playoff spot IMO, but I have no idea what to expect from Love.

The Lions are definitely the favorites to win the division IMO, and I think they have a good roster overall and are the most complete team in the division.

It will be an interesting division to watch.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings were the luckiest team in NFL history last year. The luck is about to run out. They lost a ton of talent and it's time to blow that team up and start over with a new young QB. I see them as a bottom feeder now.

Bears might be slightly better but will still be fighting for the bottom of the NFC north. As long as that old bag is the Owner they will suffer just like when Raiders fans were waiting for Al Davis to die.

Lions appear to have all the hype in the offseason but it's the Lions I need to see it to believe it. RB's are a downgrade from their RB's last year unless the rookie dramatically exceeds expectations, they were a bottom 5 defense last season and a few nice pieces won't cut it. They should still win around 8-9 games and fight for a playoff spot potentially.

Packers lost their weakest link last year in Rodgers who was 26th in QBR and just a horrible QB as he was playing injured. They won 13 games 3 years straight and the biggest difference was the level of play from the QB spot last year. Their defensive coordinator is suspect but sometimes he does come through especially in the second half of the season. Their Dline looks improved, they get back a D MVP candidate in Rashan Gary who missed the second half of last year and Campbell their MVP from 2 years ago on defense who played with an Injured shoulder at the MLB spot. They have the deepest CB room in the leagued but garbage safeties. They have the best dual RB's in the NFC, and one of the most talented young WR group in the NFL but inexperienced. If Love is average which I believe he will be, then they will win around 10 games if he's a bit above average I think 12 is the ceiling and a division round loss. If he's below average then it will be a 7-8 win season.
The only time a team not named the Packers win's the North is when Rodgers is injured for most of the season. Minnesota has a 0% chance of winning with a healthy Rodgers.

NO isn't winning anything with Crab legs as their QB.

Carolina: See above with QB issues

Agreed, about the rest. I wouldn't be shocked if Seattle won 0 games this season.

It's a lock, Vikings are winning the NFCN

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed he got banned, I remember him last year and his horrible takes.
I do like that the reason he gave last year was Rodgers, and now that Rodgers is on the Jets he is happy to talk about how Rodgers is trash and Love is already better.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

1692876270380.jpeg

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it should for most people. I point out I made no contradiction and I was correct. I have the Saints as favorites right now due to their upgrades and being in a weak division but I can change my mind and will if I am presented with a solid argument or I conduct more research myself.

As stated, I never called anyone a name, and I provide reason and logic with my opinions and don't just make wild claims due to homerism or just to anger people. I adamantly believe in what I say but I have an open mind if someone presents a solid argument.

I just post either truth or what I believe in based off the current evidence at hand but open to change my stance given adequate argument to the contrary. I've even changed my mind on the Lions most recently as I was on their bandwagon in terms of having them winning the division but the more I looked into the team the less confident I became.
Bring this guy back. Nothing but great takes

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do want to see him triple down on Jamaal Williams being better than Montegomery
I'm still trying to get over Watson has more potential than Justin Jefferson