• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hilarious

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s beyond hilarious is Cletus doesn’t even realize I came in here barking at the Cowboys.

He’s so triggered all things Eagles
I enjoy mocking trolls like you.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals were in STL in the early 80s Cletus. I was about 6. Rams sucked for years in STL too lol

Keep crying
They did go to two Super Bowls there, winning one

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did go to two Super Bowls there, winning one

Oh yeah those years were the best. Went from dog shit to the GSOT. Still have my Warner jersey and then it went bad. For awhile

You got any idea what’s wrong with the eagles? Their fans seem very upset lol

I was at my cabin NYE. No signal. Didn’t have a clue we beat the giants nor the Cardinals actually beat the eagles.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the thread where the Rams fans who didn’t show up all year and ignored the board show up now and talk shit because the team got hot at the end of the year. It’s kind of weird because when the Rams have home games half the stadium is filled with fans of the opposing team because nobody in their home town gives a fuck.
...but we do! It's just a really, really, really small and quick fuck. It's more of a wank really.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us Bear fans with the hatred of GB actually gave you a warm welcome....surprising to say the least.

I have now been to 30 stadiums with my goal to see the Pack play in the stadiums of all NFL teams. I have 5 left to go and have not yet been inside Soldier Field for a game. I was to IL one time the year they did the remodel of Soldier FIeld when they played at the Uni of IL. I figure Chicago would be one of the last ones just because it is one I can go to every season. I have friends who go each year there and have said it is generally a good visit without issues. I will be up tailgating on Sunday and it will be an intense electric crowd with the rivalry and stakes at hand. It should be fun. I know most Bear fans always say the trip there was a fun one and the fan bases are respected except for the occasion yahoo from either side that let alcohol take over their senses. This season was crazy doing 5 away games, the most ever in a season

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have now been to 30 stadiums with my goal to see the Pack play in the stadiums of all NFL teams. I have 5 left to go and have not yet been inside Soldier Field for a game. I was to IL one time the year they did the remodel of Soldier FIeld when they played at the Uni of IL. I figure Chicago would be one of the last ones just because it is one I can go to every season. I have friends who go each year there and have said it is generally a good visit without issues. I will be up tailgating on Sunday and it will be an intense electric crowd with the rivalry and stakes at hand. It should be fun. I know most Bear fans always say the trip there was a fun one and the fan bases are respected except for the occasion yahoo from either side that let alcohol take over their senses. This season was crazy doing 5 away games, the most ever in a season
Nice.....Ive been to quite a few stadiums myself,but they are from all 4 major sports.....approximatlley 30-35.....some not around anymore,some were tours and just to say I been there......
Ive been to Lambeau,but that was for a Kenny Chesney concert.

And theres a funny story to that,that you GB fans might not find amusing,but when the warm up bands had been playing( we had sro tix),I told the wife Ii had to piss and was gonna piss right where I stood.....Itold her I may just be the only person to ever actually piss on Lambeau Field........It would be hilarious.

She did not find that amusing at all.......needless to say I didnt.....but looking back,after 10 years,she would of been over it by now.

True story.......

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh what a horrible and disgusting year. All I have left are delusions that this is some elaborate trick that the Eagles staff has been running. It’s delusional to believe that the staff that has looked incompetent in adjusting all year is really just sandbagging to reduce the access teams have to film of their real plan for playoff success.

Ah fuck it. I can’t even convince myself of this delusion. They’re fucked.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh what a horrible and disgusting year. All I have left are delusions that this is some elaborate trick that the Eagles staff has been running. It’s delusional to believe that the staff that has looked incompetent in adjusting all year is really just sandbagging to reduce the access teams have to film of their real plan for playoff success.

Ah fuck it. I can’t even convince myself of this delusion. They’re fucked.
Sadly Howie isn't going anywhere so even with a house cleaning he'll just reup with more coaches that'll yes him to death. Jeffrey is to blind to see this.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly Howie isn't going anywhere so even with a house cleaning he'll just reup with more coaches that'll yes him to death. Jeffrey is to blind to see this.
They’ve earned the right to meddle. At the same time, they need to take ownership when the plan falls apart

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve earned the right to meddle. At the same time, they need to take ownership when the plan falls apart
That's the problem right there. If it wasn't for Howie, Dougie P could possibly still be here and have Jalen running his scheme. Howie Not allowing your SB winning coach pick his coordinators is the reason the eagles are at this point.