• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The debate is over.....no not that one!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early on, there was talk about which team this one was, the one that won the division or last year's entrant. Any questions now?3-13 takes a toll some ddidn't account for that but what we're looking at is a team that has to learn how to win. The current identity should be that of a scrapper a position at least says that we might lose but the victors won't forget the fight. Instead we get a bunch still in search of themselves. As we speak this is a continuation of that 3-13 effort.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 4 games we can't argue that point. It is hard to look at this team and see where the bright spot is. The coaching is very pedestrian. We really knew that, all Snyder did was swap Gruden for Shanahan, much of the rest is the same.

The franchise QB is broke again, the QB in waiting pees all over himself again. We forgot who our star RB is. The Oline is still very bad. The $11 million LB is on pace for 4 sacks. The defensive secondary is still waiting to cover someone. Lets not even mention the STs.

I'd like to say last night was one game but history says you are right Stymie.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early on, there was talk about which team this one was, the one that won the division or last year's entrant. Any questions now?3-13 takes a toll some ddidn't account for that but what we're looking at is a team that has to learn how to win. The current identity should be that of a scrapper a position at least says that we might lose but the victors won't forget the fight. Instead we get a bunch still in search of themselves. As we speak this is a continuation of that 3-13 effort.

Yup. I was one of those that believed that 2013 was an aberration and this team had enough talent to contend for the Division. Well, I was wrong. Until the OL and secondary gets fixed, at a minimum, this team is going nowhere.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry you guys are bummed. Don't blame you after last night. Still tho, draw positives from the Titans & Eagles games. This team isn't as bad as they looked last night IMO. Also, I think the Giants are better than everyone thinks. Either way, at least they can be fun to watch at times. Good luck guys.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team fucking sucks like always.
The only good thing that's happened the last few yrs is Griffin and half of you want to bash that lol.
Some of our fans are just as clueless as the Organization

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are awful, we are just a joke.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be debating all things Redskins from the comfort of anonymity from now on.

Tailgaiting-M.jpg

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3