• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dante Exum Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off-season Odds and Ends | jazzfanatical

Excerpt (not the whole thing):

One. Dante Exum growing up story:

When I was really young, me and my brother used to play [pickup games], and he was always two years older than me, so he always used to beat me.

I would always cry, and run into the house and tell my mum and dad. And you know, and they said, “One day, you’ll beat him.” But with my dad, it’s, I finally beat him a couple of years back, and we haven’t played since. But you know, I always say, “You’re only as good as your last game,” and that’s what I’m gonna hold on to.

Remind you of anything?

John Stockton growing up story:

As for my brother Steve and I, we competed const–I competed constantly. I think that, I’m four years younger than him, and it was never very difficult for him to beat me…

I remember coming in crying a couple of times, and my mom wouldn’t even stop washing the dish. She’d just say, “Well, if he’s too big, don’t play with him.” And then I’d run out in the living room and see if dad would do the same thing, and he’d say, “Don’t go play with those big kids if they’re too tough for you.” And a few minutes later, I was out there pestering them again, trying to play. …

My brother Steve boasted a record of about 1000-1 in bloody driveway battles. And that victory, though, ended all the games, so that’s my one claim to fame with Steve.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off-season Odds and Ends | jazzfanatical

Excerpt (not the whole thing):

One. Dante Exum growing up story:

When I was really young, me and my brother used to play [pickup games], and he was always two years older than me, so he always used to beat me.

I would always cry, and run into the house and tell my mum and dad. And you know, and they said, “One day, you’ll beat him.” But with my dad, it’s, I finally beat him a couple of years back, and we haven’t played since. But you know, I always say, “You’re only as good as your last game,” and that’s what I’m gonna hold on to.

Remind you of anything?

John Stockton growing up story:

As for my brother Steve and I, we competed const–I competed constantly. I think that, I’m four years younger than him, and it was never very difficult for him to beat me…

I remember coming in crying a couple of times, and my mom wouldn’t even stop washing the dish. She’d just say, “Well, if he’s too big, don’t play with him.” And then I’d run out in the living room and see if dad would do the same thing, and he’d say, “Don’t go play with those big kids if they’re too tough for you.” And a few minutes later, I was out there pestering them again, trying to play. …

My brother Steve boasted a record of about 1000-1 in bloody driveway battles. And that victory, though, ended all the games, so that’s my one claim to fame with Steve.

Thanks.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My attempt would probably not get to the base or be so slow and/or both. Or it would so high. I have done one before, but never in front of a lot of people. But I think mine would be somewhere closer to the catcher.

Alex Smith threw a pitch for the San Francisco Giants and his throw was way off. But then throwing for the Kansas City Royals, holding his kid, it was right on.

Dante Exum and Rodney Hood throw out the first pitch(es) at Salt Lake Bees game | jazzfanatical

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My attempt would probably not get to the base or be so slow and/or both. Or it would so high. I have done one before, but never in front of a lot of people. But I think mine would be somewhere closer to the catcher.

Alex Smith threw a pitch for the San Francisco Giants and his throw was way off. But then throwing for the Kansas City Royals, holding his kid, it was right on.

Dante Exum and Rodney Hood throw out the first pitch(es) at Salt Lake Bees game | jazzfanatical

Can you post video clips of both?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you find out which twin in each set was older?

(I'm using emoticons below on purpose.)

1 :) Tierra Exum, or Dante Exum.

2 :) Jason Collins, or Jarron Collins.