• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat - last friday when "you have nothing, can't defend this team now, they are horrible"
Was that part of the offense coming around or was it after they were 1 pitch away from a perfect game? Or, after they scored 3 runs on Saturday?

Wait - it must be teh 12 they put up on Sunday.

1 Game is a trend but 110 years of MLB numbers are not!

and for the record.. i didn't come in here humping how they scored twelve runs. i just said they are playing better and the offense is coming around. said it last week as well. the run production has increased almost 2 runs per game.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOLOL - OV whining already

"The refereeing ... you understand it yourself. How can there be no penalties at all (on one team) during the playoffs?" Ovechkin said in Russian (the interview was translated by Slava Malamud, a longtime writer who has covered Ovechkin). "I am not saying there was a phone call from (the league), but someone just wanted Game 7. For the ratings. You know, the lockout, escrow, the league needs to make profit.

"I don't know whether the refs were predisposed against us or the league," he said. "But to not give obvious penalties (against the Rangers), while for us any little thing was immediately penalized."

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWHAHAHA but the Jays standings are more noteworthy to you?

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::lame:

Yes

When a team that every "expert" told me is going to win the division is out of the race by Cinco de Mayo, it's noteworthy

And because of the presence of Heatwave and all the offseason humping he did on the boards..... it's also comical

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes

When a team that every "expert" told me is going to win the division is out of the race by Cinco de Mayo, it's noteworthy

And because of the presence of Heatwave and all the offseason humping he did on the boards..... it's also comical

You contradict yourself way too much. This isn't even fun anymore. Just terrible.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that says it, all the Blue Jays need to do is get on base more.

:burt:

Well that's all they need to do to have a good offense, since they already have good power

By no means is that all they need to do to make the playoffs. Not with that abomination of a pitching staff

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blue Jays have given up 201 runs 62 runs more than the Yankees have.

The Blue Jays have scored 154 runs , 10 runs less than the yankees have.

So some dumbass tries to hump OBP as the reason why they aren't playing good?

You TRULY cannot fake that type of stupidity, you just are that stupid.

Talk about Troll better you are getting your ass kicked VP.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron can't cover everybody.

Gasol and Randolph should have a field day offensively..

snoogins

you said the above

i thought you meant he cant cover anyone

my bad

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Rock... FYI... the hypocrite police are on the phone, they want to talk to you.

Question: How Does Marijuana Affect Driving?

Answer: Marijuana has serious harmful effects on the skills required to drive safely: alertness, the ability to concentrate, coordination, and the ability to react quickly. These effects can last up to 24 hours after smoking marijuana. Marijuana use can make it difficult to judge distances and react to signals and sounds on the road.

Marijuana plays a significant role in car accidents. In one study conducted in Memphis, TN, researchers found that, of 150 reckless drivers who were tested for drugs at the arrest scene, 33 percent tested positive for marijuana, and 12 percent tested positive for both marijuana and cocaine.

Data have also shown that while smoking marijuana, people show the same lack of coordination on standard "drunk driver" tests as do people who have had too much to drink.

Has smoking weed become a problem for you?
Take the Marijuana Screening Quiz

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Rock... FYI... the hypocrite police are on the phone, they want to talk to you.

Answer: Marijuana has serious harmful effects on the skills required to drive safely: alertness, the ability to concentrate, coordination, and the ability to react quickly. These effects can last up to 24 hours after smoking marijuana. Marijuana use can make it difficult to judge distances and react to signals and sounds on the road.

Marijuana plays a significant role in car accidents. In one study conducted in Memphis, TN, researchers found that, of 150 reckless drivers who were tested for drugs at the arrest scene, 33 percent tested positive for marijuana, and 12 percent tested positive for both marijuana and cocaine.

Data have also shown that while smoking marijuana, people show the same lack of coordination on standard "drunk driver" tests as do people who have had too much to drink.

you

smoke

pot

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some dumbass tries to hump OBP as the reason why they aren't playing good?

Who did that?

I used it as the reason their offense hasn't been good

The reason they haven't been good as a team is a combination of the bad offense (resulting from bad OBP) and even worse pitching

Glad I can clear up for you what has been clear to others for months now

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felix: 8 IP, 6 hits, 1 run, 1 walk, 7 K, 0 HR, 109 pitches
CC: 6.1 IP 8 hits 3 runs, 3 walks, 9 K, 2 HR, 114 pitches
Wilhelmsen: 1 IP, 1 hit, 0 runs, o walks, 3 K
Fraudkee* bullpen: 2.2 IP, 3 hits, 1 run, 2 walks, 2 K

HR: Seagar (4), Morse (10)

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoogins

you said the above

i thought you meant he cant cover anyone

my bad

I said he "can't cover everybody"...

Which means, when he's covering one body, there are going to be four others that he's not covering.

Unless you think Bron can defend five guys at once, please do explain which part of that statement you disagree with.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FYI

i could have smoked a J 2 weeks ago, crashed, and had it found in my system...even tho i didnt smoke for 2 weeks.

but you know this

glug glug