• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I won the debate. I don't actually know what we're debating, and have no idea what either of our points are.... but I won it"

- CowboyB

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marijuana has serious harmful effects on the skills required to drive safely: alertness, the ability to concentrate, coordination, and the ability to react quickly. These effects can last up to 24 hours after smoking marijuana. Marijuana use can make it difficult to judge distances and react to signals and sounds on the road.

Marijuana plays a significant role in car accidents. In one study conducted in Memphis, TN, researchers found that, of 150 reckless drivers who were tested for drugs at the arrest scene, 33 percent tested positive for marijuana, and 12 percent tested positive for both marijuana and cocaine.

Data have also shown that while smoking marijuana, people show the same lack of coordination on standard "drunk driver" tests as do people who have had too much to drink.

You smoke and drive every single day and you brag about it constantly.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

i sure do, i smoke nothing but the best

now youre being a child...a hypocritical, uninformed, baby

you smoke pot...i dont and drive drink per say... my limit is 4 drinks when im out unless someones driving me.

Last edited by a moderator:

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attacking weed smokers = boring
Defending weed smoking = boring
Bragging about your weed consumption = boring.

You dumbasses sound like a bunch of middle school boys who can't get laid.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More untruths... Do you even bother to ever read? Like... Ever?

A bill that sets a legal limit for THC in a motorist's bloodstream passed in the Colorado House on Tuesday.

Under House Bill 1114, drivers caught with 5 nanograms THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana that produces the "high" sensation, in their blood would be considered to be driving under the influence of marijuana and could be ticketed similarly to a person who was considered to be too drunk to drive.

HB-1114 now needs one more vote in the House before it goes to the Senate. Read the full text of HB-1114 here.

"This is about traffic safety in the state of Colorado," said bill sponsor Rep. Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora), The Denver Post reports.. "This bill will send a very strong message that no longer can you get behind the wheel after smoking marijuana."

yup

luckily, thats a blood test

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trivia time for you Bruins fans:

Bruins have only two Americans on the roster - name them:

Has to be two of the new guys.. The Cup team only had two Americans on it too and both are now gone..

I'll guess Pandolfo and Bartkowski... Not sure where Redden is from, it could be him too...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Anti-American city

On your next visit, be sure to bring a passport identifying that you're from New York. Makes it easier to kick you out.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was 3 or 4 years you have been obsessed with Heat Wave and his Blue Jays. Fair enough.

Wait now it's "3 or 4 years of trolling Heatwave"?

A few minutes ago, it was 3 or 4 years of me humping OBP and solo home runs

Collect your thoughts, decide what you want your point to be, and get back to me

Thanks in advance

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Pretty good

I'd only take exception with CCs IP, he seems to always get into the 8th somehow

He's only made it to the 8th inning three times in eight starts. He is only 4-8 in quality starts.

Maybe you have him confused with The King. Felix has made it to the 8th inning in 5 of 8 starts and has a quality start in 7 of 8 starts.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is Jeterite

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait now it's "3 or 4 years of trolling Heatwave"?

A few minutes ago, it was 3 or 4 years of me humping OBP and solo home runs

Collect your thoughts, decide what you want your point to be, and get back to me

Thanks in advance

You said I was wrong. I asked the question and you said I was wrong. I don't know how long you have been obsessed with Heatwave's Jays.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i sure do, i smoke nothing but the best

now youre being a child...a hypocritical, uninformed, baby

you smoke pot...i dont and drive drink per say... my limit is 4 drinks when im out unless someones driving me.

You drive impaired every single day.

To call anyone out for it as well, is nothing but complete hypocrisy.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be two of the new guys.. The Cup team only had two Americans on it too and both are now gone..

I'll guess Pandolfo and Bartkowski... Not sure where Redden is from, it could be him too...

Correct! I would have never gotten it - those damn Canadians look and act (and sometimes even talk) like us.