• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Charlotte Hornets

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to give them a trophy for being 8-13 lolzzz better than I thought but look at the bottom of the East...it’s garbage

Hell I thought they were D league and garbage. Who said anything about a trophy?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, extra draft picks would've awful for an 8-12 team.

Yeah, an acquired draft pick in the #25 range is definitely worth paying a luxury tax bill.

I shake my head at the "logic" of this place sometimes.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, an acquired draft pick in the #25 range is definitely worth paying a luxury tax bill.

I shake my head at the "logic" of this place sometimes.

That's because you struggle to understand basic concepts.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you struggle to understand basic concepts.

Just because your opinion was bullshit to begin with doesn't mean it was not comprehended.

You operate into the luxury tax to compete for titles. You don't operate into the luxury tax to acquire a draft pick in the 22-25 range from another organization. Not exactly rocket science.

If they could somehow land Anthony Edwards it would be huge for them. They have similar odds to land the #1 pick as the Pelicans did last year. A playmaking shooting guard would look really good on this roster. Malik Monk looks as if his career may be over before it ever had the chance to take off and he wasn't looking like the answer at this spot anyway...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because your opinion was bullshit to begin with doesn't mean it was not comprehended.

You operate into the luxury tax to compete for titles. You don't operate into the luxury tax to acquire a draft pick in the 22-25 range from another organization. Not exactly rocket science.

If they could somehow land Anthony Edwards it would be huge for them. They have similar odds to land the #1 pick as the Pelicans did last year. A playmaking shooting guard would look really good on this roster. Malik Monk looks as if his career may be over before it ever had the chance to take off and he wasn't looking like the answer at this spot anyway...

Took you 4 months to try to comprehend and you still don't get it.