• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Case for Keeping Jay Cutler

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,056.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanahan is interesting in coaching Cutler again.

Good hire to replace Trestman?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,056.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If the organization decides that it's imperative to try to make things work with quarterback Jay Cutler, and their options to do otherwise will be limited, then Mike Shanahan will quickly emerge. Shanahan has very strong interest to work with Cutler again, sources said, after originally drafting him in Denver, and his price tag is expected to drop significantly from the $7 million he was making per year in Washington."

BigLiquid530

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler isn't worth the money but what are the alternatives honesty. I've been a fan of Cutler if he stays I'm fine with it but if he goes then the Bears better have a good back up plan.

I honestly feel the defense is the biggest issue. They are terrible and Mel Tucker is shit.

bgduece

Kiss my Ass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does not matter if Cutler is worth the money, he has a contract, if we release him, we will be sorry for years to come.

Tomorrow will be a good day. All the coaches will be fired, and maybe Emery...I think we have a very talented team, we just need a Pro coach, with pro schemes.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow will be a good day. All the coaches will be fired, and maybe Emery...I think we have a very talented team, we just need a Pro coach, with pro schemes.

I heard on Sunday morning that Ian Rapoport reported that Trestman will be fired tomorrow.
But then I saw a news item Sunday evening that Trestman expects to stay. Unless he's in denial about his fate?