• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My B1G Power Rankings after Week 3

1. Penn State (3-0) - Last Week: 2 - The Nittany lions have not struggled at all this season. They have outscored their opponent 141-14, with the 14 points scored by Pitt, who only had one TD. They travel to Kinnick Stadium next week to take on Iowa (3-0).

2. Wisconsin (3-0)- Last Week: 4 - The Badgers have outscored their opponents 130-33. During the 2nd half of the game, the Badgers have outscored their opponent 75-0. Most B1G teams cannot say that, even against their weaker opponents. Wisconsin has a week off this next week.

3. Michigan (3-0)- Last Week: 1 - The Wolverines may have not dominated the whole entire game vs Air Force, but they did dominate the 2nd half, outscoring the Falcons 20-7 after the break. They have outscored their opponents 91-44. Next week, they travel to Purdue, who has played higher than expectations. Will they surprise Michigan or will the Boilermakers get exposed in B1G play?

4. Ohio State (2-1, 1-0) - Last Week: 3 - The Buckeyes were dominated by Oklahoma and struggled the first half against Indiana. They were dominant vs Army with 17-7 halftime lead and outscored Army 21-0 in the 2nd half. JT Barrett threw 25/33, 270 yards, and two touchdowns with 32 rushing yards. Dobbins had 172 rushing yards and two touchdowns. They will host UNLV next week.

5. Purdue (2-1)- Last Week: 8 -Purdue is one of a few B1G teams I would say is exceeding expectations. They came short against Louisville, but the past two games, Purdue outscored their opponents 79-24. Okay, Ohio and Mizzou doesn't scream good teams, but when was the last time we didn't lump Purdue to that group.

6. Iowa (3-0) - Last Week: 9 - The Hawkeyes have a lot to improve with many young and/or inexperience. So far, they have yet to show up early in their games, but usually finds way to gain momentum. Iowa also had Wadley and Butler get injured and RB3 and RB4 are freshmen. Will they be too young/inexperienced to handle PSU who has dominated so far, or will they be able to pull off a Kinnick Stadium upset?

7. Maryland (2-0)
- Last Week: 5 - The Terps are another team that is starting to look better than expected. However, have they faced a quality opponent? Texas did hang with USC. They lost their starting QB for the season but backup Kasim Hill has stepped up and filled his shoes pretty good, so far. They face UCF this next week.

8. Minnesota (3-0) - Last Week: 10 - Minnesota is 3-0 and dominated MTSU. They outscored their last two opponents 82-17. They did struggle against Buffalo in week 1, but have dominated since. The Gophers will have the week off this week before hosting Maryland.

9. Michigan State (2-0) - Last Week: 6 - The Spartans have outscored their two opponents 63-24 and had the week off this week. QB Brian Lewerke is a good dual threat QB that has passed 411 yards with 4 TDs and 1 interception and has rushed team high 150 yards and 2 TDs. They face 2-1 Notre Dame in week 4 at Spartan Stadium.

10. Indiana (1-1, 0-1) - Last Week: 7 - The Hoosiers' game this week was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. They hung with Ohio State for a little more than a half and dominated Virginia. However, they ended up getting destroyed by the Buckeyes and how good is Virginia? This week, they host Georgia Southern.

11. Northwestern (2-1)- Last Week: 13 - The Wildcats finally got something going as the domiaate Bowling Green. Getting blown out by Duke really hurt them on here, and so does taking a while to beat Nevada. But they could make a huge jump with another big win. They can make a big jump i f they can surprise Wisconsin at Camp Randall Stadium.

12. Nebraska (1-2) - Last Week: 11 - I am sure Husker fans think I am overrating their team with how they have performed. They really have only had 2 quarters of dominance, and it was not enough. If Arkansas State receiver caught that ball, they would be down more.

13. Illinois (2-1)
- Last Week: 12 - Nebraska turned their game vs a quality opponent into a close one. illinois struggled vs ball State and destroyed by USF..

14. Rutgers (1-2)
- Last Week: 14 - The Scarlet Knights dominated Morgan State 65-0, but they got beat by EMU and looked good vs Washington for a few quarters.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU iced the Georgia State kicker with 13 seconds left to preserve the shutout.

#SKRONG

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU iced the Georgia State kicker with 13 seconds left to preserve the shutout.

#SKRONG

That's hilarious. Meanwhile BYU. Lock operators left one second on the clock so BYU could kick a fg when there should've been no time on the clock. F those cheating bastards.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Penn State (3-0) - Last Week: 2 - The Nittany lions have not struggled at all this season. They have outscored their opponent 141-14, with the 14 points scored by Pitt, who only had one TD. They travel to Kinnick Stadium next week to take on Iowa (3-0).

2. Wisconsin (3-0)- Last Week: 4 - The Badgers have outscored their opponents 130-33. During the 2nd half of the game, the Badgers have outscored their opponent 75-0. Most B1G teams cannot say that, even against their weaker opponents. Wisconsin has a week off this next week.

3. Michigan (3-0)- Last Week: 1 - The Wolverines may have not dominated the whole entire game vs Air Force, but they did dominate the 2nd half, outscoring the Falcons 20-7 after the break. They have outscored their opponents 91-44. Next week, they travel to Purdue, who has played higher than expectations. Will they surprise Michigan or will the Boilermakers get exposed in B1G play?

4. Ohio State (2-1, 1-0) - Last Week: 3 - The Buckeyes were dominated by Oklahoma and struggled the first half against Indiana. They were dominant vs Army with 17-7 halftime lead and outscored Army 21-0 in the 2nd half. JT Barrett threw 25/33, 270 yards, and two touchdowns with 32 rushing yards. Dobbins had 172 rushing yards and two touchdowns. They will host UNLV next week.

5. Purdue (2-1)- Last Week: 8 -Purdue is one of a few B1G teams I would say is exceeding expectations. They came short against Louisville, but the past two games, Purdue outscored their opponents 79-24. Okay, Ohio and Mizzou doesn't scream good teams, but when was the last time we didn't lump Purdue to that group.

6. Iowa (3-0) - Last Week: 9 - The Hawkeyes have a lot to improve with many young and/or inexperience. So far, they have yet to show up early in their games, but usually finds way to gain momentum. Iowa also had Wadley and Butler get injured and RB3 and RB4 are freshmen. Will they be too young/inexperienced to handle PSU who has dominated so far, or will they be able to pull off a Kinnick Stadium upset?

7. Maryland (2-0)
- Last Week: 5 - The Terps are another team that is starting to look better than expected. However, have they faced a quality opponent? Texas did hang with USC. They lost their starting QB for the season but backup Kasim Hill has stepped up and filled his shoes pretty good, so far. They face UCF this next week.

8. Minnesota (3-0) - Last Week: 10 - Minnesota is 3-0 and dominated MTSU. They outscored their last two opponents 82-17. They did struggle against Buffalo in week 1, but have dominated since. The Gophers will have the week off this week before hosting Maryland.

9. Michigan State (2-0) - Last Week: 6 - The Spartans have outscored their two opponents 63-24 and had the week off this week. QB Brian Lewerke is a good dual threat QB that has passed 411 yards with 4 TDs and 1 interception and has rushed team high 150 yards and 2 TDs. They face 2-1 Notre Dame in week 4 at Spartan Stadium.

10. Indiana (1-1, 0-1) - Last Week: 7 - The Hoosiers' game this week was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. They hung with Ohio State for a little more than a half and dominated Virginia. However, they ended up getting destroyed by the Buckeyes and how good is Virginia? This week, they host Georgia Southern.

11. Northwestern (2-1)- Last Week: 13 - The Wildcats finally got something going as the domiaate Bowling Green. Getting blown out by Duke really hurt them on here, and so does taking a while to beat Nevada. But they could make a huge jump with another big win. They can make a big jump i f they can surprise Wisconsin at Camp Randall Stadium.

12. Nebraska (1-2) - Last Week: 11 - I am sure Husker fans think I am overrating their team with how they have performed. They really have only had 2 quarters of dominance, and it was not enough. If Arkansas State receiver caught that ball, they would be down more.

13. Illinois (2-1)
- Last Week: 12 - Nebraska turned their game vs a quality opponent into a close one. illinois struggled vs ball State and destroyed by USF..

14. Rutgers (1-2)
- Last Week: 14 - The Scarlet Knights dominated Morgan State 65-0, but they got beat by EMU and looked good vs Washington for a few quarters.

Excellent job my friend. The only real difference I have is Maryland is switched with Purdue.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the last play of the Iowa game, one of the NT players fell down "injured" when Iowa was 1 yard from goal line. Iowa kneeled it after it. I wanted another after.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sgt Brutus...

Your current avatar, it looks like Chief Wahoo smoked some of the Sticky Icky.:nod:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7. Maryland (2-0)

13. Illinois (2-1)

14. Rutgers (1-2)
Good job. I'd probably have Purdue 7 and Iowa / Maryland 5/6 in some order but otherwise spot on imo

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7. Maryland (2-0)

13. Illinois (2-1)

14. Rutgers (1-2)

Yep. I would put Nebraska last until they can prove they can beat Rutgers in Lincoln next Saturday.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily, nobody has the combination of offense, defense, and SPT's right now. The fact that Wisconsin had a couple of forced errors/penalties/turnovers early in the first couple games in the only reason why I have PSU ranked ahead of them. So far nobody has played a top 25 team at the moment.

I disagree. Nobody has beaten a Top 25 team yet. Maybe Michigan, but that is about it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some OSU fan asked if the passing game will be better. HAHAHA the better question would've been how will that OSU passing attack look. Answer, like dog shit.
Sorry for asking a simple question? Way to look like a c unt though