• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buckeyes better figure out a reliable offensive strategy or the gap b/t them and the real contenders (nationally and in conference) will only grow.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the biggest deal since DPJ is better but doesn't know the playbook as well. The QB is trash and that's a bigger issue.

Is Children of O'Korn so bad that he's not good enough to put Speight on the pine?

As mediocre and inconsistent as our offense has looked, I think Michigan's is worse at the moment.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Children of O'Korn so bad that he's not good enough to put Speight on the pine?

As mediocre and inconsistent as our offense has looked, I think Michigan's is worse at the moment.
O'Korn has no pocket awareness. He looks like a young David Carr out there. Peters is more talented then both of them but seems like a moron.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buckeyes better figure out a reliable offensive strategy or the gap b/t them and the real contenders (nationally and in conference) will only grow.
If Dobbins gets the ball in his hands 23-25 times a game, we will be competitive vs. anyone we play, if not downright dominant. He's a truly special game-changer, moreso than anyone else right now with Barrett under center.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dobbins gets the ball in his hands 23-25 times a game, we will be competitive vs. anyone we play, if not downright dominant. He's a truly special game-changer, moreso than anyone else right now with Barrett under center.

That's what they need to do. Run Dobbins into the ground.

Work in some screens and quick hitters like they did this past week. I think the pass offense can at least produce a little doing that. It's when they try going more complex that they look terrible trying to throw the ball.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He really has impressed. But we still have to have some balance or the better teams will stuff us like they have been.

More than anything else, we need to develop SOME kind of outside threat and deep threat or teams will do what they've been doing to us for a few years: stack the box heavy during running situations and drop back in zone during passing.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong that I hate some of the posters in our fanbase?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan is, regrettably (for Michigan fans), in the same situation.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers at Nebraska.

This is the Pillow Fight of the Week.

Battle for last place.

If Nebraska loses, it is possible for Nebraska to run the table the wrong way, 1-11.

To paraphrase TexasExes, "that is full on Bukkakeed."

Eichorst is fired after the Rutgers loss.
Riley is fired before the last game of the season.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably would have the most upside too. Has a rocket arm. I bet he can come in and work as much of the playbook as the three clowns on the roster now.

My only criticism from the highlights is it didn't really demonstrate his mobility or what he does if the play breaks down and his throwing motion is long. Other than that, he does posses a strong arm, very tall and gets the ball out quick.

With that defense and the horses on offense if he turns out to be a solid QB there's no reason Michigan cant't be in the BIG championship game and fighting for a playoff spot IMO.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be your starter next season as a true freshman.

Joe Milton, Olympia, Pro-Style Quarterback

He probably would have the most upside too. Has a rocket arm. I bet he can come in and work as much of the playbook as the three clowns on the roster now.

Let's not forget true Freshman Dylan McCaffrey. I heard he looked quite good in camp, but apparently Harbaugh wants him to redshirt this season. The McCaffrey family sure possesses top genetics.

Could freshman Dylan McCaffrey scramble Michigan's QB competition?
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/c.../michigan-football-dylan-mccaffrey/554276001/

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only criticism from the highlights is it didn't really demonstrate his mobility or what he does if the play breaks down and his throwing motion is long. Other than that, he does posses a strong arm, very tall and gets the ball out quick.

With that defense and the horses on offense if he turns out to be a solid QB there's no reason Michigan cant't be in the BIG championship game and fighting for a playoff spot IMO.
He's a full on pocket passer. Compares more to Luck than he does to Cam Newton.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a full on pocket passer. Compares more to Luck than he does to Cam Newton.

I find it odd that Cam is the scrambler since he ran an identical 40 time to Luck. I guess Luck is just really good as a pockett passer so he sticks to it.

Either way, I believe as long as he has good pocket presence and makes good decisions then he will do just fine. Not sure if he has the aptitude to learn the system fast enough to win the starting job in his first season but his natural ability will make him a threat at the very least.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it odd that Cam is the scrambler since he ran an identical 40 time to Luck. I guess Luck is just really good as a pockett passer so he sticks to it.

Either way, I believe as long as he has good pocket presence and makes good decisions then he will do just fine. Not sure if he has the aptitude to learn the system fast enough to win the starting job in his first season but his natural ability will make him a threat at the very least.
Cam actually doesn't run as much anymore. Most guys understand that they need to work the pocket to prolong their careers. Even Vick knew it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam actually doesn't run as much anymore. Most guys understand that they need to work the pocket to prolong their careers. Even Vick knew it.

Precisely, I fear RW's career will be curtailed because he's the only person on the team and has to run to win games sometimes. Dude ran three straight times in the end of the game just to beat the 49ers last week.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers at Nebraska.

This is the Pillow Fight of the Week.

Battle for last place.

If Nebraska loses, it is possible for Nebraska to run the table the wrong way, 1-11.

To paraphrase TexasExes, "that is full on Bukkakeed."

Eichorst is fired after the Rutgers loss.
Riley is fired before the last game of the season.
Pillow fight implies co-eds, so I'll allow it :nod: