• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Nebraksa did beat Michigan State last year, even with a bullshit call and at home, but a win none-the-less.

Great win regardless of the call for Nebraska. But can't see them going into E. Lansing and doing that. And until you can do that I would not qualify that team as a threat. And again I will say that about UofM. If UofM can get 2 of 3 from Iowa, MSU, or OSU then I will puff up my chest and say were back.

I would like to see MSU go to the East. Makes more sense than PSU from a geography stand point. It would add some balance. Not hating on MSU here but they would be a great fit and I could see a better rivalry with Wisconsin for them than PSU.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct.. the SEC lately has been a 2-team race between Bama and LSU with Ole Miss and UGA as 2nd tier teams. From there, it's a drastic drop off and does seem to be getting worse. UF is hanging around the 25 spot, but for how long?

Florida can't find a QB. Thats funny IMO.

FSU will be putting pressure on the Gators to sign the top Florida talent as well as Clemson and Bama. Funny how a few years change the balance of a state.

As for Miles he needs to win and now or he won't survive this off season. He was almost gone last year if not for his bloated contract. I think he needs a new scenery anyway.

I would like to see the hatter in Happy Valley after they let their coach go.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win regardless of the call for Nebraska. But can't see them going into E. Lansing and doing that. And until you can do that I would not qualify that team as a threat. And again I will say that about UofM. If UofM can get 2 of 3 from Iowa, MSU, or OSU then I will puff up my chest and say were back.

I would like to see MSU go to the East. Makes more sense than PSU from a geography stand point. It would add some balance. Not hating on MSU here but they would be a great fit and I could see a better rivalry with Wisconsin for them than PSU.
I've been saying for a while, move MSU to the West and Purdue to the East. Put in a protected crossover game.
Michigan - Mich State
Ohio State - Wisconsin
Penn State - Nebraska
Maryland - Minnesota
Rutgers - Northwestern
Purdue - Iowa
Indiana - Illinois
Powers are evened out if anything it leans to the west.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the protected crossover.

But what I want to see is at the B1G Championship site make it a weekend of games for bowl positioning. #1s play through say #4s. 10 teams over two days with the Championship game as the highlight.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida can't find a QB. Thats funny IMO.

FSU will be putting pressure on the Gators to sign the top Florida talent as well as Clemson and Bama. Funny how a few years change the balance of a state.

As for Miles he needs to win and now or he won't survive this off season. He was almost gone last year if not for his bloated contract. I think he needs a new scenery anyway.

UF started out w/superman as a QB last year.. Too bad he was a roid head!

I'm gonna be honest on this. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel for UF. Their days of being a top tier team are through.

I would like to see the hatter in Happy Valley after they let their coach go.

Interesting idea.. I can see that working out.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the protected crossover.

But what I want to see is at the B1G Championship site make it a weekend of games for bowl positioning. #1s play through say #4s. 10 teams over two days with the Championship game as the highlight.
Problem is you will have teams that are 6-6 lose a game and are no longer bowl eligible. And who really cares if a team is 9th or 10th. Hell most won't care about the #2s playing.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF started out w/superman as a QB last year.. Too bad he was a roid head!

I'm gonna be honest on this. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel for UF. Their days of being a top tier team are through.

I see them as UT. They will rise up with some hype, when a lot of the talented 3 stars are in their 5th year. Or if FSU gets hit up for some violation.

Can't wait to see what comes out of the Ole Miss investigation.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see them as UT. They will rise up with some hype, when a lot of the talented 3 stars are in their 5th year. Or if FSU gets hit up for some violation.

sweep-under-rug01.jpg

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gonna guess a stern talking to and slap on the wrist.. but who knows.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gonna guess a stern talking to about getting their players to shut their and their families mouths and slap on the wrist for getting caught.. but who knows.
Fixed it for you.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gonna guess a stern talking to and slap on the wrist.. but who knows.

I would have agreed until draft night and Tunsil's embarrassment on national TV.

It is awfully hard to ignore the number of 5 star kids going to school at Ole Miss. Then factor in players hitting up coaches to pay bills for their parents and you have an image problem. Plus it's not Bama, LSU, or Georgia.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy giving Clemson a game in the 2nd qtr.

Troy is one of those teams that jump up and bites a team every now and again. They always seem to end the season ranked around 25.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy giving Clemson a game in the 2nd qtr.

Troy is one of those teams that jump up and bites a team every now and again. They always seem to end the season ranked around 25.

TD Clemson GAME OVER

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former PSU players on social media talking about how disgusted and embarrassed they're with the first half performance. It's making the BIG look bad. Purdue and Penn St. are playing like trash right now.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you gotta piss in my cornflakes?

Because urine is sterile and I like the taste.

If anyone is going to be upset today it's the Badgers. Akron won 8 games last season and won a bowl game. They look even better this season with a QB that leads the Nation with 6 TD's over 400 yds passing and is very efficient. He's also 233 lbs and can run. They have a bunch of big athletes at WR position and have depth at RB as well. Their coach is the opposite of Les Miles in the fact that they're very creative with their plays.

On defense Akron stops the run very well and although they don't have great DB's they don't have to worry about UW since they have only one legit WR. The only mismatch UW has is a great TE other than that I can see Akron keeping it close and pulling off the upset. I am shocked we're favored by 4 scores. I guess the home field advantage and the LSU combined with people not knowing much about Akron gives us the advantage despite Akron having mismatches all over the field.