• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised to see Quintez Cephus declaring for the draft. Can't remember the last time Wisconsin had a WR go pro early. He actually seems like he could end up being a really good pro, too, but this hurts them for next year.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised to see Quintez Cephus declaring for the draft. Can't remember the last time Wisconsin had a WR go pro early. He actually seems like he could end up being a really good pro, too, but this hurts them for next year.

Even Lee Evans didn't go early, and he had 19.8 YPC and over 1500 yards his junior year.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of those guys who is finishing his degree this spring. Time to get a job.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bravo turning a guy who used a video as revenge **** into the victim

WOW.

Obviously, you have never had some nasty break ups with women and when they can go psychotic.

He did not reach out to her, she reached out to him.
Sure. he could have done it differently, he wanted her to leave him alone. He wanted no part of her and he had proof as to why.

Sure, he never should have sent it, but I am willing to bet she got the message loud and clear as to why he wanted nothing to do with her.

Which is why I said he was a dumb high schooler and she was a dumb high schooler. They both made mistakes. Show me a high schooler that has not made stupid mistakes. I raised two of them, and both of mine made stupid mistakes. My wife was probably a perfect person in high school(she attended high school in the country Norway), and I was too busy playing sports and studying hard so I was never in trouble. :D

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW.

Obviously, you have never had some nasty break ups with women and when they can go psychotic.

Sure. he could have done it differently, he wanted her to leave him alone. He wanted no part of her and he had proof as to why.

Sure, he never should have sent it, but I am willing to bet she got the message loud and clear as to why he wanted nothing to do with her.

Which is why I said he was a dumb high schooler and she was a dumb high schooler. They both made mistakes. Show me a high schooler that has not made stupid mistakes. I raised two of them, and both of mine made stupid mistakes. My wife was probably a perfect person in high school(she attended high school in the country Norway), and I was too busy playing sports and studying hard so I was never in trouble. :D
Or he could've just blocked her number. There is 0 excuse for him doing that, and he deserves the boot.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW.

Again, bravo for turning him into the victim

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He might have some animosity towards the Wi for being kicked off the team

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can I say? I'm not cool with child p*rn.
You are ok with a grown ass man beating his crazy wife multiple times but you aren’t ok with a guy sending his 17 year old ex girlfriend a video of him consensually blowing a guy.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he could've just blocked her number. There is 0 excuse for him doing that, and he deserves the boot.

Meh, I could have seen my 18 year old self doing something stupid like that. In his mind he was giving her the ultimate FU. Not spreading underage ****.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wasn't kicked off the team The University expelled him. When he was exonerated, the University reinstated him and the team was happy he came back.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't kicked off the team The University expelled him. When he was exonerated, the University reinstated him and the team was happy he came back.

I understand that, but I could see how he might hold a grudge vs U of Wi still. And if you're not allowed to a student, you're not on the team. If kicked out of school sounds better to you, I'm game.

Just random speculation on my part.

Didn't think his issue was ever with the team.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually completely forgot about that. Still, he came back from it once. But this isn't a bad choice.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are ok with a grown ass man beating his crazy wife multiple times but you aren’t ok with a guy sending his 17 year old ex girlfriend a video of him consensually blowing a guy.
Literally never once have I said this, but if you want to manipulate my words and open this 18 month old conversation up, I guess I don't have much to do this afternoon.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I could have seen my 18 year old self doing something stupid like that. In his mind he was giving her the ultimate FU. Not spreading underage ****.
I get that, the intent wasn't to spread child p*rn, but it's a fucked up thing to do regardless. Nobody actually knows what she said to prompt him to do that, but just blocking her number would've been far easier and he would also not be in legal trouble now.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that, but I could see how he might hold a grudge vs U of Wi still. And if you're not allowed to a student, you're not on the team. If kicked out of school sounds better to you, I'm game.

Just random speculation on my part.

Didn't think his issue was ever with the team.

He came back to finish his degree, so I think that he sees the UW as a plus. Like I said earlier, he graduates this spring, time to find a job.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came back to finish his degree, so I think that he sees the UW as a plus. Like I said earlier, he graduates this spring, time to find a job.

The danger of speculation.

I would probably hold a grudge vs the university

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, bravo for turning him into the victim

Vikings fan.

I bet you must go to the Vikings Games and curse out Dalvin Cook all the time. Do you write in to the Newspapers and Minnesota Viking Forums about how bad of a human being he is?

Let's see, what did he do in High School?

1. Robbery - case dismissed
2. Carrying a loaded gun to school and firing it - case dismissed.

What about what he did at Florida State?

Oh wait, that is all okay because it was stupid stuff, but not the STUPID stuff Maurice Washington did.

High School kids do stupid stuff, but if they are a Minnesota Viking, well, never mind.

Over and out.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings fan.

I bet you must go to the Vikings Games and curse out Dalvin Cook all the time. Do you write in to the Newspapers and Minnesota Viking Forums about how bad of a human being he is?

Let's see, what did he do in High School?

1. Robbery - case dismissed
2. Carrying a loaded gun to school and firing it - case dismissed.

What about what he did at Florida State?

Oh wait, that is all okay because it was stupid stuff, but not the STUPID stuff Maurice Washington did.

High School kids do stupid stuff, but if they are a Minnesota Viking, well, never mind.

Over and out.

Feel free to point me to post where I turn Cook into a victim and you might have a point.