• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please list me what teams Michigan State backed out on because of the 9 game schedule.

I found what I was looking for. Your team went from a 4 game OOC schedule to a 3 game schedule. If you wanna go back a few years & figure out what OOC games were dropped have at it.

I only mentioned it because you're being a bit hypocritical about Ohio State going to a 3 game OOC schedule when your team's done the same thing. It's obvious something had to be dropped since they also now have a 3 game OOC schedule instead of 4.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many Ohio State fans have said Fickell wasn’t actually the head coach.

Exactly which Ohio State fans have said this? Or are you unwilling to answer since this is the 2nd time I've asked you?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found what I was looking for. Your team went from a 4 game OOC schedule to a 3 game schedule. If you wanna go back a few years & figure out what OOC games were dropped have at it.

I only mentioned it because you're being a bit hypocritical about Ohio State going to a 3 game OOC schedule when your team's done the same thing. It's obvious something had to be dropped since they also now have a 3 game OOC schedule instead of 4.
Let me help you out, the only games that were dropped was Alabama backing out on us because we refused to do neutral site games. We didn’t drop anyone. You chose to drop those games instead of dropping shit games.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, except you had real coaches, in that you hired these individuals after they had demonstrated success at being a head coach. Fickell was a last second stop-gap with no experience who was thrust into the role. There's an enormous difference between the two.

Exactly which Ohio State fans have said this? Or are you unwilling to answer since this is the 2nd time I've asked you?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@7Samurai13

:pound:

Come on now. You didn't even name the person that was supposedly the HC in 2011. You said it wasn't Fickell. I asked who was then. And you gave no answer. You done trolling now?
I gave you an Ohio State fan who claimed they didn’t have a real coach in 2011. So why don’t you ask @Across The Field eho the head coach was that year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you an Ohio State fan who claimed they didn’t have a real coach in 2011. So why don’t you ask @Across The Field eho the head coach was that year.

If Fickell wasn't the HC in 2011 who was then? This should be interesting. Wonder what ATF wll say. If he says anyone other than Fickell I would disagree.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fickell wasn't the HC in 2011 who was then? This should be interesting. Wonder what ATF wll say. If he says anyone other than Fickell I would disagree.
I never once said he wasn't the head coach. He was the acting head coach, but he was a last-second desperation stop gap. He wasn't the planned guy to lead the team that year. He was brought on in June because they had to have somebody, but clearly that was never supposed to happen. I figured you knew that. It's common knowledge.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once said he wasn't the head coach. He was the acting head coach, but he was a last-second desperation stop gap. He wasn't the planned guy to lead the team that year. He was brought on in June because they had to have somebody, but clearly that was never supposed to happen. I figured you knew that. It's common knowledge.

I'm just trying to find out which Ohio State fans supposedly said Fickell wasn't the HC in 2011 (comment # 3468 from 7samurai13). And he mentioned you in a different comment. I always considered Fickell the HC in '11. And agree he was a spot-gap.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to find out which Ohio State fans supposedly said Fickell wasn't the HC in 2011 (comment # 3468 from 7samurai13). And he mentioned you in a different comment. I always considered Fickell the HC in '11. And agree he was a spot-gap.
I’m still waiting on the list of all the teams that Michigan State dropped because of the 9 game conference schedule since everyone had to like Ohio State.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still waiting on the list of all the teams that Michigan State dropped because of the 9 game conference schedule since everyone had to like Ohio State.
Did you ever back up your claim that OSU cancels more games than any other school?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many have we cancelled?
You have canceled 6 games in the last decade.

I’m going to guess you are going to go with someone who canceled their football program.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have canceled 6 games in the last decade.

I’m going to guess you are going to go with someone who canceled their football program.
As I posted earlier, over the past three years, it appears that michigan has cancelled 6 future games as well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You claimed many Ohio State fans said Fickell wasn't the HC in 2011 (#3468). You specifically called out ATF in a different comment. He didn't say what you claimed. And neither has Shane.

You really wanna keep this nonsense going or are you finally done trolling by trying to say "many Ohio State fans" said Fickell wasn't the coach? I don't care about Sparty's schedule or which team or teams they don't play because of the 9 game conference schedule. But it seems to be an issue for you.

So far you've called out two Ohio State fan for saying Fickell wasn't the coach. And that's incorrect. So exactly which Ohio State fans have said what you're claiming?

If what you said is true (which I doubt) it shouldn't be that difficult to find the comments by Ohio State fans backing up what you're claiming. Yet so far you haven't done that. Why is that?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claimed many Ohio State fans said Fickell wasn't the HC in 2011 (#3468). You specifically called out ATF in a different comment. He didn't say what you claimed. And neither has Shane.

You really wanna keep this nonsense going or are you finally done trolling by trying to say "many Ohio State fans" said Fickell wasn't the coach? I don't care about Sparty's schedule or which team or teams they don't play because of the 9 game conference schedule. But it seems to be an issue for you.

So far you've called out two Ohio State fan for saying Fickell wasn't the coach. And that's incorrect. So exactly which Ohio State fans have said what you're claiming?

If what you said is true (which I doubt) it shouldn't be that difficult to find the comments by Ohio State fans backing up what you're claiming. Yet so far you haven't done that. Why is that?
He said he wasn’t the real head coach, he even said it in his reply he wasn’t the real head coach. Fickell’s head Coach status fluctuates based on how it fits his narrative.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about your losses MSU fans, what an awful week.