• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The best CF national champion teams (SRS rating)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dude, you are whining. Never once did I say that you have to think 95 Nebraska is better. I literally stated repeatedly, "I don't care".

Yeah, I'm writing you novels because I've had an annoying day and you are the cherry little bitch on top.

Don't be stupid, Nebraska lacked draft picks because their offense isn't conducive with the NFL. But yes, draft picks have NOTHING to do with being the GOAT. If it did, then again, tell me how much of a great team 2018 Central Michigan was. I'll wait.

If you want to call a 14 point win a struggle, fine, that's you. But I think everyone would think a 2 point win would be considered a struggle. Hell, even the Clemson fan didn't deny it earlier when we talked about last years 2 point win over A&M. He understood where I was coming from and he also knew that his QB situation was likely a reason.

Whatever dude, you are whining. You're whining because I quoted you and not AG as well.

You because I quote you alone
giphy.gif

Me
giphy.gif

Will this make you shut the fuck up?

@AlaskaGuy: 91 Washington had 12 draft picks.

Hey AG, who gives a fuck? It doesn't matter. It shows talent, not how good the TEAM was working together. 91 Washington was a great team, no denying that. But you aren't best ever due to having 12 draft picks. Your logic is dumb.

Now please....

giphy.gif

Yeah, you’re whining. An you continually say you don’t care yet here you are writing novels and telling me an OPINION answer to a OPINION QUESTION is wrong.

An here you are, name calling and crying like the massive little bitch you are.

Draft picks can absolutely be used in calculating the GOAT because it is perceived talent.

An you are comparing a 2 point win to a 14 point win while continually ignoring the 14 point win was at home to a 3-8 team while the two point win is at a top 15 team while having a 16 point lead in the 4th quarter.

I called you out because you didn’t read the thread you simple stupid bitch. So continue calling me names, stated false shit and the your gifs to help make you feel better. An I’ll continually state how I think 01 Miami is the GOAT while simultaneously pissing you off.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was still just the Fiesta Bowl. It wasn't for the national championship. Yeah, #1 played #2. But theoretically, had Tennessee obliterated Ohio State, and Nebraska had struggled, the AP poll could pick them. Or anyone else. The BCS was to standardize and create a championship, not just to pair #1 and #2. It's definitely semantics in this case, but the case stands that it wasn't a championship.

Florida beat Tennessee 62-37. No way was Tennessee even in the conversation for anything but #2.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida beat Tennessee 62-37. No way was Tennessee even in the conversation for anything but #2.

"But theoretically, had Tennessee obliterated Ohio State, and Nebraska had struggled, the AP poll could pick them. Or anyone else."

The Tennessee part was derp, but @DeafOranguntan adding "or anyone else" was..............

tenor.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DeafOranguntan was struggling in the worst way to come up with a counter-argument.

tenor.gif

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you’re whining. An you continually say you don’t care yet here you are writing novels and telling me an OPINION answer to a OPINION QUESTION is wrong.

An here you are, name calling and crying like the massive little bitch you are.

Draft picks can absolutely be used in calculating the GOAT because it is perceived talent.

An you are comparing a 2 point win to a 14 point win while continually ignoring the 14 point win was at home to a 3-8 team while the two point win is at a top 15 team while having a 16 point lead in the 4th quarter.

You like novels? Here is one for your whining ass.

Dude, let it go. Let your wounds heal and stop whining about them. I have already explained what it is that I "care" about and don't care about. Stop conflating the two as if they are one in the same, you look more desperate and stupid.

Tell me, how am I "crying like the massive little bitch"? I LITERALLY quoted how bent out of shape you got all because of a perceived slight that wasn't even an actual slight. For fuck sake, stop whining.
giphy.gif

No. You are factually incorrect about your 'draft pick = goat' comment. I will ask for the 3rd or 4th time, PLEASE tell me how 2018 Central Michigan is a great team. I'm still waiting. Fact is, that draft picks aren't relevant to the topic of college football GOAT teams. You just don't want to admit it. Man up, stop whining, and either let it go or make an argument. Repeating yourself is not an argument. Again, it makes you look desperate and stupid.

How did I ignore the WSU 14 point win? What is it you want, exactly. Here, I will say this, the 14 point win over WSU should have been greater and I unfortunately don't remember any circumstances surrounding that game that would justify that. With that said, it was STILL a two possession win against a bad team, not a field goal difference against a mediocre one. And again... 4 top ten wins > 5 top 25 wins.

I called you out because you didn’t read the thread you simple stupid bitch. So continue calling me names, stated false shit and the your gifs to help make you feel better. An I’ll continually state how I think 01 Miami is the GOAT while simultaneously pissing you off.

You didn't call me out on anything dipshit. You just started whining about how poor little only you was quoted. Get over it. That's the thing, you aren't pissing me off. You're clearly pissing yourself off. You are really whining about name calling? Real rich coming from Mr. Bitch.

What did I say that was false? Please tell me.

Gifs are funny and useful to show how sad and pathetic you are acting. Go ahead and think 01 Miami is the best, again... I DON'T CARE. I know you are wrong. Everyone else knows you are wrong. Hence you bringing up draft picks, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DO ENOUGH IN THE REGULAR SEASON TO MAKE THAT CLAIM. So you make a mention that shows how much talent they had. Well, if they had all that talent, then why did they struggle with VaTech? I mean from this argument alone, they should have beaten everyone by at least 30 points. I mean, how many teams have had 17 first round draft picks? None? Oh, then again I ask... with all that talent, why did they struggle?

If you aren't going to answer the questions then please stop responding. We can turn this back around into a civilized conversation if you are

A) willing to let the quoting of you go as I already explained my reasoning for it.
B) Answer these questions.

Otherwise I will continue to post gifs of you acting like a baby, whining.

Continual name calling and getting bent out of shape of an opinion on an opinion question. That’ll do it.

Yeah, sure. Read back, you initated the name calling from the get go dumbass. First you called me a liar, because you didn't like my explanation of quoting only you = you whining. Then in post #47 you started with this 'simple/little bitch' stuff. = you whining.

I never name called you before that. You did this. I said your comment was dumb and you do this 'bitch move'. These are critiques upon your actions, not you as a person. But go ahead and whine some more about this all being bullshit. All you have to do is go read the previous posts.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
95 Nebraska WAS the best team ever, period

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like novels? Here is one for your whining ass.

Dude, let it go. Let your wounds heal and stop whining about them. I have already explained what it is that I "care" about and don't care about. Stop conflating the two as if they are one in the same, you look more desperate and stupid.

Tell me, how am I "crying like the massive little bitch"? I LITERALLY quoted how bent out of shape you got all because of a perceived slight that wasn't even an actual slight. For fuck sake, stop whining.
giphy.gif

No. You are factually incorrect about your 'draft pick = goat' comment. I will ask for the 3rd or 4th time, PLEASE tell me how 2018 Central Michigan is a great team. I'm still waiting. Fact is, that draft picks aren't relevant to the topic of college football GOAT teams. You just don't want to admit it. Man up, stop whining, and either let it go or make an argument. Repeating yourself is not an argument. Again, it makes you look desperate and stupid.

How did I ignore the WSU 14 point win? What is it you want, exactly. Here, I will say this, the 14 point win over WSU should have been greater and I unfortunately don't remember any circumstances surrounding that game that would justify that. With that said, it was STILL a two possession win against a bad team, not a field goal difference against a mediocre one. And again... 4 top ten wins > 5 top 25 wins.

You didn't call me out on anything dipshit. You just started whining about how poor little only you was quoted. Get over it. That's the thing, you aren't pissing me off. You're clearly pissing yourself off. You are really whining about name calling? Real rich coming from Mr. Bitch.

What did I say that was false? Please tell me.

Gifs are funny and useful to show how sad and pathetic you are acting. Go ahead and think 01 Miami is the best, again... I DON'T CARE. I know you are wrong. Everyone else knows you are wrong. Hence you bringing up draft picks, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DO ENOUGH IN THE REGULAR SEASON TO MAKE THAT CLAIM. So you make a mention that shows how much talent they had. Well, if they had all that talent, then why did they struggle with VaTech? I mean from this argument alone, they should have beaten everyone by at least 30 points. I mean, how many teams have had 17 first round draft picks? None? Oh, then again I ask... with all that talent, why did they struggle?

If you aren't going to answer the questions then please stop responding. We can turn this back around into a civilized conversation if you are

A) willing to let the quoting of you go as I already explained my reasoning for it.
B) Answer these questions.

Otherwise I will continue to post gifs of you acting like a baby, whining.

Yeah, sure. Read back, you initated the name calling from the get go dumbass. First you called me a liar, because you didn't like my explanation of quoting only you = you whining. Then in post #47 you started with this 'simple/little bitch' stuff. = you whining.

I never name called you before that. You did this. I said your comment was dumb and you do this 'bitch move'. These are critiques upon your actions, not you as a person. But go ahead and whine some more about this all being bullshit. All you have to do is go read the previous posts.

TL;DR

Quite fucking crying you pussy ass bug eater. No one gives a fuck what you think of others opinions. I believe 01 Miami would fuck 95 Nebraska up. You think the other way. It is what it is. An you did start the name calling you stupid fuck. So if you want this to end just STFU.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TL;DR

Quite fucking crying you pussy ass bug eater. No one gives a fuck what you think of others opinions. I believe 01 Miami would fuck 95 Nebraska up. You think the other way. It is what it is. An you did start the name calling you stupid fuck. So if you want this to end just STFU.

Again, what am I crying about? Don't make stupid arguments and you won't be called out on it. I notice you continue to refuse to answer any questions that may support your draft=goat theory... you must doubt yourself.

Too long to read, yet you respond to a point made in it?
giphy.gif

LOL. I'll put this here again, so maybe you can be honest with yourself. Read back, you initated the name calling from the get go (fact). First you called me a liar (fact), because you didn't like my explanation of quoting only you = you whining. Then in post #47 you started with this 'simple/little bitch' stuff (fact). = you whining.

I never name called you before that (fact). You did this. I said your comment was dumb and you do this 'bitch move'. These are critiques upon your actions, not you as a person (fact). But go ahead and whine some more about this all being bullshit. All you have to do is go read the previous posts (fact).

#UCFacts.

Look, I will try to make this civilized and let everything go that was previously stated. Starting over from THIS point. You think 01 Miami is the GOAT, I don't care. I don't agree, obviously, but I don't care. BUT the fact that they had 17 first round draft picks is not a logical reason to make for them being the GOAT. That is all. That goes to you, to @AlaskaGuy, and ANYONE else that would like to argue that point.

I can respect our disagreement in opinion on the GOAT. I do NOT respect your reasoning for it.

That is all.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what am I crying about? Don't make stupid arguments and you won't be called out on it. I notice you continue to refuse to answer any questions that may support your draft=goat theory... you must doubt yourself.

Too long to read, yet you respond to a point made in it?
giphy.gif

LOL. I'll put this here again, so maybe you can be honest with yourself. Read back, you initated the name calling from the get go (fact). First you called me a liar (fact), because you didn't like my explanation of quoting only you = you whining. Then in post #47 you started with this 'simple/little bitch' stuff (fact). = you whining.

I never name called you before that (fact). You did this. I said your comment was dumb and you do this 'bitch move'. These are critiques upon your actions, not you as a person (fact). But go ahead and whine some more about this all being bullshit. All you have to do is go read the previous posts (fact).

#UCFacts.

Look, I will try to make this civilized and let everything go that was previously stated. Starting over from THIS point. You think 01 Miami is the GOAT, I don't care. I don't agree, obviously, but I don't care. BUT the fact that they had 17 first round draft picks is not a logical reason to make for them being the GOAT. That is all. That goes to you, to @AlaskaGuy, and ANYONE else that would like to argue that point.

I can respect our disagreement in opinion on the GOAT. I do NOT respect your reasoning for it.

That is all.

What stupid argument did I make? Honestly what? I was merely commenting to AG and then you chime in and get all fussy because it’s an accomplishment 95 Nebraska doesn’t have.

I commented on the last paragraph. Your novels were getting boring so i decided to not read this last one fully.

I said “don’t try and lie.” I never called you a liar. Learn to read and comprehend. I didn’t start with the simple bitch, you started with the “butthurt.” An continued the name calling and crying because I didn’t submit to your opinion.

The draft picks aren’t my reasoning for thinking Miami is the GOAT, but it certainly doesn’t hurt my argument. I just don’t get how you throw shade at Miami for one game on the road yet don’t criticize Nebraska for the same thing at home. We’ll just agree to disagree.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What stupid argument did I make? Honestly what? I was merely commenting to AG and then you chime in and get all fussy because it’s an accomplishment 95 Nebraska doesn’t have.

I commented on the last paragraph. Your novels were getting boring so i decided to not read this last one fully.

I said “don’t try and lie.” I never called you a liar. Learn to read and comprehend. I didn’t start with the simple bitch, you started with the “butthurt.” An continued the name calling and crying because I didn’t submit to your opinion.

The draft picks aren’t my reasoning for thinking Miami is the GOAT, but it certainly doesn’t hurt my argument. I just don’t get how you throw shade at Miami for one game on the road yet don’t criticize Nebraska for the same thing at home. We’ll just agree to disagree.
That's right ... tell that muh fuka! ^^