• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The best arm talent in the NFL

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude dan marino threw redzone Int's so he has a weak arm
Anyone saying Marino has a weak arm (which I haven't seen claimed) is just trolling, I am sorry. Takes about 5 minutes of watching just old Marino clips to figure out he had a howitzer that has seldom ever been matched; and he had an insanely quick release to boot.

Idk if you can say he was the smartest QB in the world, but that dude was maybe the freakiest QB to ever play in the NFL, and that's after his mobility was nerfed.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone saying Marino has a weak arm (which I haven't seen claimed) is just trolling, I am sorry. Takes about 5 minutes of watching just old Marino clips to figure out he had a howitzer that has seldom ever been matched; and he had an insanely quick release to boot.

Idk if you can say he was the smartest QB in the world, but that dude was maybe the freakiest QB to ever play in the NFL, and that's after his mobility was nerfed.
I give you the ALT, oops I mean @F.K.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfffffffttt! Matt Stafford throws 65 yards on the run. Never mind when he plants his feet

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The alt is @Iggloo. I don’t know how he’s doing it... I just know he’s doing it.

:D

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what jumps out at you when watching old Marino clips. One second the ball is in his hand, the next second it's 30 yards down field. He was a freak in that regard.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to say that this guy, alt or whatever he/she is either A) trying to win TOTY ( troll of the year) or he is just maybe the dumbest person on the planet in regards to QB play in the NFL.