• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, I already got the trade declines or straight up ignored, I didn't need you to type it all out and remind me
I mean if you got declines that a step in the right direction, I can't get Dan or Doug to even do that most of the time.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep forgetting that the extra bench spot is over the max. .... :doh:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in my league it's a lot cleaner as 8 of the 12 teams can already make all of their picks: Treff, Dan (King of the World), Tim (Fighting Irish), Fuzzy, AJ (Roll Tide), Scott (Clemson), Doug (The Wrecking Crew), and Harold are all in compliance. Me, Dad, JD, and Monkey are not. JD has to drop 1 to get us through the 4th round, Monkey has to drop 2 to get us through the 2nd round (LOL), and Dad has to drop 1 to get us through the 4th round. My two picks that I can't make are the 5.8 and 5.10 so I probably just will wait to see if I'm going to use them before I drop anybody.
It hard to fathom he is in compliance when he has 12 RB's on his roster. .... :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't have shit for picks in this league. Trade block is updated, anyone I'm willing to consider dealing for a pick in this draft is on there, so if anyone isn't liking their options.. there it is. I won't be begging to jump into the upper half of this draft.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been paying any attention to this draft but took a look and WOW Monkey is scoring big time Harrison, Nabors, Odunze, and Daniels and Coleman.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been paying any attention to this draft but took a look and WOW Monkey is scoring big time Harrison, Nabors, Odunze, and Daniels and Coleman.
It's hard to go wrong when you own all the early picks - just saying.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to go wrong when you own all the early picks - just saying.

Have to be willing to give guys up if you want to corner the market on 1st round picks. None of them were free, and I often kick myself for giving up Pacheco and Rachaad White before last season. (took Richardson with the pick I got from Rachaad White, pretty sure I had to pair a late 2nd rounder for that one as well)

gave up Pacheco to get your 1st round pick
gave up Addison to get Harold's 1st
gave up Dak to get Treff's 1st
gave up Mayer and my 2nd (pick 15 overall) to get Irish's 1st (7th overall - only moved up 8 spots)
gave up pick 7, pick 21, Jayden Reed, and Jerome Ford to move up for Nabers (also drafted Kimani Vidal)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to be willing to give guys up if you want to corner the market on 1st round picks. None of them were free, and I often kick myself for giving up Pacheco and Rachaad White before last season. (took Richardson with the pick I got from Rachaad White, pretty sure I had to pair a late 2nd rounder for that one as well)

gave up Pacheco to get your 1st round pick
gave up Addison to get Harold's 1st
gave up Dak to get Treff's 1st
gave up Mayer and my 2nd (pick 15 overall) to get Irish's 1st (7th overall - only moved up 8 spots)
gave up pick 7, pick 21, Jayden Reed, and Jerome Ford to move up for Nabers (also drafted Kimani Vidal)
My first next year won't be worth jack sqwat

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to be awesome if I eliminate both running back spots and let him start 6 wide receivers.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first next year won't be worth jack sqwat

With the backup RBs that go way too early in this league, I'm sure there will be a WR I like a lot at pick 12 next year

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to be awesome if I eliminate both running back spots and let him start 6 wide receivers.

Don't tell anyone this secret, but I'm planning to draft a RB or two early next year. Please keep it hush hush

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell anyone this secret, but I'm planning to draft a RB or two early next year. Please keep it hush hush
Hey AJ has only had one running back for the last two years and made it to the championship both years. Although he really hasn't had a tight end or very good receivers either, so clearly I don't know what the hell works in the this league.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey AJ has only had one running back for the last two years and made it to the championship both years. Although he really hasn't had a tight end or very good receivers either, so clearly I don't know what the hell works in the this league.

You and me both, imagine if he would've traded me his first (pick 11, or possibly 12, not sure how close the championship ended up) for Kincaid or Pacheco like I offered, instead of talking a ton of shit to me and getting locked into my "no trades no matter what" zone when I'm sitting on a couple top TEs right now and would've definitely sent him Schultz or Ferguson for a 2nd last year down the stretch. Never would've thought Pitts would be my TE4 but here we are.

Was funny seeing Pacheco on Lefty's winning squad against him tho, totally worth it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What works?? Having a golden horseshoe lodged so far up yer ass that it doubles as a grill. Fucking lucky assed sumbitch