• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.:pound: I'm talking myself into thinking I'll be OK at TE.:suds:

Think I'd be happy with him being #8 at TE and think his floor is what he did last year. He's only 27 and doesn't have a bad injury history,

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent the PM, lets see if we can come to a agreement of some sort.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been offered Burton in numerous leagues, I just don't see it. His entire resume is still built in being right place right time in Philly. Chicago had to be disappointed in what he gave him last year. Honestly if I wanted to choose a Bears TE to "break out", it would be Shaheen.

But just check out that chart...you've got the top 3, miles ahead of everyone, Ebron with his utterly unsustainable TD rate, sure to come back to earth, Cook in a new situation where instead of option #1, he's #3 at best, so theres literally 11 dudes with little to no difference after the big 3, and another half dozen not far behind them. Theres just no value to trade for there. Someone might step up, sure why not? But its much more likely theres just another big pile of mediocrity there

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1.1 pick is made, Josh Jacobs is a member of Raider Nation...in multiple ways
Well, wish we could have made a deal - stepped up as much as I could and still live with myself. ... hope he pans out for ya man. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea me too! That damn pick just wasn't juicy enough this year.
Yea - but if it had been you wouldn't have wanted to deal it anyway. ... at least you did get the top RB in this yrs class.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - but if it had been you wouldn't have wanted to deal it anyway. ... at least you did get the suppossed top RB in this yrs class.
Fify

You might be right, but when we look back and think of some of the insanity offered for Zeke, or Barkley... At some point, someone will overpay, then the idiot switches from the overpayer, to the fool that turns it down

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fify
You might be right, but when we look back and think of some of the insanity offered for Zeke, or Barkley... At some point, someone will overpay, then the idiot switches from the overpayer, to the fool that turns it down
Let's not forget how crazy we all went for Watson couple of yrs back - - thank god he turned us all down. ... I made some pretty insane offers

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clarification..I was never expecting that type of insanity, but was hoping someone out there was gonna fall in love and be up for going a little overboard. But alas, I will enjoy cheering on my Raiders new toy for multiple reasons now, so I still win...I hope.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clarification..I was never expecting that type of insanity, but was hoping someone out there was gonna fall in love and be up for going a little overboard. But alas, I will enjoy cheering on my Raiders new toy for multiple reasons now, so I still win...I hope.
It's always good to have guys you can actually cheer for ......

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shed a little excess weight, just gonna have to wait n see on the other one or two spots

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he'll be a rock solid RB2 for at least his rookie yr, then we'll see if he makes the jump to the pros

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you got another one of your favs in the trade with Harold. .... good for you. Seems like a very even trade for ya both.