• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cohen and Ebron exceeding most everyone's expectations really helped him a ton. And AB is AB.

It'll hinge on those guys repeating thier performances, and Ridley improving...and maybe who he can find in the draft

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cohen and Ebron exceeding most everyone's expectations really helped him a ton. And AB is AB.

It'll hinge on those guys repeating thier performances, and Ridley improving...and maybe who he can find in the draft

he offered me Ebron for Alex Collins right after that Ebron rushing TD game
Doyle was coming back at the time, BAL had a super easy run schedule down the stretch (a no name like Gus Edwards put up good #s), and I don't have any RB depth, so I turned it down

Also - I have Kittle and IR HHenry, so I figured the 3rd TE wasn't worth dealing a RB for.
Now that the RB looks to be out of work, (cause I'd sure as shit roll with a Dixon/Edwards combo over Collins right now if I was Harbaugh) I maybe should have taken the deal, realizing that anyone getting red zone targets in a Luck-led offense is going to eat. Hell, he's supported multiple TEs throughout his career when healthy.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he offered me Ebron for Alex Collins right after that Ebron rushing TD game
Doyle was coming back at the time, BAL had a super easy run schedule down the stretch (a no name like Gus Edwards put up good #s), and I don't have any RB depth, so I turned it down
Also - I have Kittle and IR HHenry, so I figured the 3rd TE wasn't worth dealing a RB for.
Now that the RB looks to be out of work, (cause I'd sure as shit roll with a Dixon/Edwards combo over Collins right now if I was Harbaugh) I maybe should have taken the deal, realizing that anyone getting red zone targets in a Luck-led offense is going to eat. Hell, he's supported multiple TEs throughout his career when healthy.
Yea - I had so many woulda, coulda, shoulda's it isnt even funny. Then there were a few, offers I made with refusals that worked out for the best. .... it ain't Suicide but sometimes it sure feels that way. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - I had so many woulda, coulda, shoulda's it isnt even funny. Then there were a few, offers I made with refusals that worked out for the best. .... it ain't Suicide but sometimes it sure feels that way. ....
I'll be debating my refusal to acquire Todd Gurley for quite some time. Mahommes and Hill better keep clicking for years

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be debating my refusal to acquire Todd Gurley for quite some time. Mahomes and Hill better keep clicking for years
As I will in my decision to give up the 1st pick of the draft this yr. ..... should have insisted on a 1st rd'er based on the players we swapped - - but hey, it went to a good guy. .... :suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I will in my decision to give up the 1st pick of the draft this yr. ..... should have insisted on a 1st rd'er based on the players we swapped - - but hey, it went to a good guy. .... :suds:
ha! Well, I appreciate that, thank you.
I'm not gonna say I wouldn't have eventually been talked I to that, but you would a had to try REAL hard

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha! Well, I appreciate that, thank you.
I'm not gonna say I wouldn't have eventually been talked I to that, but you would a had to try REAL hard
Well, I guess at this point I don't really wanna know. ....... the mystery is half the fun. . .:scratch: :noidea:
Sometimes you take a shot and hope it works out. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accepted!

Lucifer Hammer sends-
LeVeon Bell
DeSean Hamilton

To Raider Nation for
The 1.5 draft pick
Amari Cooper
Dallas Goedart

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accepted!

Lucifer Hammer sends-
LeVeon Bell
DeSean Hamilton

To Raider Nation for
The 1.5 draft pick
Amari Cooper
Dallas Goedart

Win win I think.... wanted to improve at WR and TE and this deal does that. Hamilton could turn out to be a good piece for you in addition to Bell.:suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win win I think.... wanted to improve at WR and TE and this deal does that. Hamilton could turn out to be a good piece for you in addition to Bell.:suds:
Good dealling with ya, as always.

I hope so, either way I've got a nice crop of "might be's" who flashed as rookies, some more than others. D.J. Moore, Gallup, St. Brown, MVS, and Hamilton, and Deon Cain who didnt get a chance, surely one or two become weekly flex types at least in '19

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deal guys - - you guys beat me to the punch. .... now I have to look again. .... still looking at a lower level deal Treff - but the field just changed. ....