• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well multiple offers out to KOTW for his newest Ekeler handcuff..why do I feel like I pretty much wasted my time though? :)
Whelp - just so you'll know, I did the same with Kelley (prior to the Michel signing) along with Brieda for a 3rd, then a 4th- - he wanted no part of either guy. Guess he's not as concerned with backups as some of us are. .... good luck

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp - just so you'll know, I did the same with Kelley (prior to the Michel signing) along with Brieda for a 3rd, then a 4th- - he wanted no part of either guy. Guess he's not as concerned with backups as some of us are. .... good luck
ha, well when I saw he had no stake in any of the Ekeler backups this year, or even the holdover who is in Detroit now, I certainly had my doubts as to whether to even bother. I can tell you I asked for significantly more than a 3rd or a 4th. Of the 2 offers, one was immediately rejected, the second..still lives....

edited..the hold over who WAS in Detriot...lol

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the 49ers cut Sermon - - looks like Bandit 'wasted' his 5th. What ashamed for a guy with multiple early 1st next yr. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the 49ers cut Sermon - - looks like Bandit 'wasted' his 5th. What ashamed for a guy with multiple early 1st next yr. ....
He'll blow em on schmuck anyways, I ain't skerrd

And with his luck on trades, Sermon signs in Atlanta, earns the starting job, and rushes for 1500 and 10

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll blow em on schmuck anyways, I ain't skerrd

And with his luck on trades, Sermon signs in Atlanta, earns the starting job, and rushes for 1500 and 10
That last part is certainly within the realm of possibilities. .....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some funny shit too because I went in there and made sure that the cut down deadline was yesterday and it was, but they activated some other guy so they had to make room for him. Did they not know that shit yesterday? I'm sure Sermon is thinking the same thing right now thinking he was safe and then being cut the next day. The good news is that cut down day is certainly making our cuts in Old School a lot easier.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he declined the second offer as well, no comments, no counters..ughh, even the tiniest little hint would be helpful. For all I know his kid grabbed his phone and declined it trying to find candy crush or some shit

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some funny shit too because I went in there and made sure that the cut down deadline was yesterday and it was, but they activated some other guy so they had to make room for him. Did they not know that shit yesterday? I'm sure Sermon is thinking the same thing right now thinking he was safe and then being cut the next day. The good news is that cut down day is certainly making our cuts in Old School a lot easier.

they claimed an OL from Cincy, so they had to make room and Sermon was the last name on the list

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they claimed an OL from Cincy, so they had to make room and Sermon was the last name on the list
Yeah I get it from a football standpoint, just has to be tough to give that big sigh of relief when you survive cutdown day just to get waived the next day. That has to just be brutal on the psyche.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get it from a football standpoint, just has to be tough to give that big sigh of relief when you survive cutdown day just to get waived the next day. That has to just be brutal on the psyche.

Yeah, if their claim didn't go through he'd still have a job in SF, feel bad for him but this is better than perennially sitting in Shanahan doghouse

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if their claim didn't go through he'd still have a job in SF, feel bad for him but this is better than perennially sitting in Shanahan doghouse
Exactly, maybe the new place has a system better suited to his style. Like I've said elsewhere, I think he's got the ability, not everyone thrives in that zone blocking scheme. Darren McFadden was great, except the years they tried instituting a zone scheme...he SUCKED at it

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he declined the second offer as well, no comments, no counters..ughh, even the tiniest little hint would be helpful. For all I know his kid grabbed his phone and declined it trying to find candy crush or some shit
Actually, I guess, he has no fear of his guys missing a down. ...... wish I had that kind of confidence.

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least Cam Akers is doing even worse than Allen Robinson. Fuck Stafford, you've thrown to the other team more than your X WR
We are off to a hot start

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are off to a hot start
Right?? Akers touched the ball what, 3 times? For zero yards? And AROB had a whopping 2 targets, the last if which was just a bullshit 4th down prayer, while Stafford targeted a Bills player 5 times, with 4 completions.
Wonder why they got their ass kicked?

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right?? Akers touched the ball what, 3 times? For zero yards? And AROB had a whopping 2 targets, the last if which was just a bullshit 4th down prayer, while Stafford targeted a Bills player 5 times, with 4 completions.
Wonder why they got their ass kicked?
At least we are playing each other so there is still some hope for the rest of the week.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if this game ends up being a throwaway when we look back at the season, but that was brutally bad. I'd be a lot more panicked if I was an Akers owner than a Robinson owner just because at least Robinson was on the damn field.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if this game ends up being a throwaway when we look back at the season, but that was brutally bad. I'd be a lot more panicked if I was an Akers owner than a Robinson owner just because at least Robinson was on the damn field.
Oddly enough, that was exactly as I expected for Akers. Maybe not the 3 touches, but the pathetic production, for sure. I mean, this stuff shows in practice, right?? Why are all these coaches carrying around these RB's with ruptured achillies? Do they think it'll just go away when the lights go in and the stadium is full??

I got a kick out of Collinsworth though..the moron. Kupp having a great day, and he can think of is, 'boy Cooper Kupp really misses having a Robert Woods or OBJ around to take some pressure off' Well, AROB is probably a better all around receiver than either of them, maybe he could take some pressure off, but if you don't ever throw in his general direction, how exactly do you expect him to draw any attention away from Kupp?? Naw, let's just keep tossing 3 yard outs and slants to Higbee and whatever that other polish kids name is. McVay out thinks himself sometimes

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay out thinks himself sometimes

Gonna pin more of the blame on the front office not doing anything/not having cap bandwidth to restock the OL than game plan here - Stafford didn't have time to throw and the Bills weren't blitzing, so lots of tight coverage/double teams +still getting pressure on the QB...that's a defense's wet dream