• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how you get the best player in the deal AND the #1 pick. Do you have compromising photos of these guys or what???
Well he is his brother-in-law so that is a possibility. ..... hummm :scratch:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, guess I'll collect the 2nds next yr since Bandit wants all the 1sts. I send Fout Eno and J. Kelley for Harold's 2nd. ..... actually wanted to keep Eno but he was likely a cut candidate anyway. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, guess I'll collect the 2nds next yr since Bandit wants all the 1sts. I send Fout Eno and J. Kelley for Harold's 2nd. ..... actually wanted to keep Eno but he was likely a cut candidate anyway. ....
Well I cut him a month ago because I couldn't get Bandit, back when he had Conner, to cough up a single shilling for him. No idea why Fout wants Kelley, so bravo to you

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut candidates? Nope, they'll give a 2nd rd pick for those guys.

The "insight" in their comments/offers to me never match up their actions in other trades

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I cut him a month ago because I couldn't get Bandit, back when he had Conner, to cough up a single shilling for him. No idea why Fout wants Kelley, so bravo to you
His interest in Kelley, I think (or at least I hoped), is based on him drafting Spiller so as to lock down the #2 role in LAC. As for Eno, he certainly can't afford to have Conner without some type insurance. Granted, the star kind of aligned on that one - - in the end I ended up with 2-2nds for Frenchy Strong. ..... doubt you would have paid that price for him even though I know you like him.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The "insight" in their comments/offers to me never match up their actions in other trades
That is normally the case with those 'others' guys - - Life-is-like-a-box-of-chocolates.jpg

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His interest in Kelley, I think (or at least I hoped), is based on him drafting Spiller so as to lock down the #2 role in LAC. As for Eno, he certainly can't afford to have Conner without some type insurance. Granted, the star kind of aligned on that one - - in the end I ended up with 2-2nds for Frenchy Strong. ..... doubt you would have paid that price for him even though I know you like him.
Not a chance no, and immediately following the deal, 2 straight days of negative news on him, and nothing since....buyers remorse has been seen comin' 'round the bend, probably be here soon

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same. Offered him two 'startable' players for Gibson, less than what you'd get if he were the bona-fide starter, vastly more than you'd get if you waited until after Robinson has officially taken his job...no dice, has to be Jacobs or Chubb in the deal.
And then he basically throws Gibson and his #1 in with Karmara, who is basically worth both Monty and Conner by himself, for a couple #2's

Ughhh

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how you get the best player in the deal AND the #1 pick. Do you have compromising photos of these guys or what???
So full disclosure here. It started out with me trying to get Herbert from him. I was really planning on being done and just wanted Herbert to back up Monty so I sent him a 2nd for Herbert which he declined. He sent me a text that said he's been trying to get Monty from AJ for a long time and he wants to hold on to Herbert for next year in case they don't extend Monty in Chicago and he asked me if I would consider moving Monty. I just texted him back that clearly nobody is off the table because I just dealt Cook and had no intention of doing so and he was free to send me an offer. I didn't get anything for a few days, so I just wrote it off and moved on to try and get Eno from Dad to back up Conner, then yesterday an offer of Gibson and Kamara for Monty and Conner straight up showed up. I would have just taken that deal, but I figured it was worth a try to try and get his 1st. So I countered with the same deal and my 2nd for his 1st. I told him (and it is a legitimate concern) that I have no faith in Gibson at this point and it's possible that Kamara is suspended so I could be sending you two starters for one guy that loses his job and another guy that gets suspended. I also sent him just Monty and my 2nd for Kamara as a counter. He came back and said that he really wanted both of them but he wasn't sure he wanted to give up a 1st. At that point I knew he was willing to go that route I just had to throw in a little more which is when I added the 2nd of the 2nd rounders and had him throw in 2 useless 4th rounders and the deal was done.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting bit of negotiation - sometimes things just go your way (which in your case seems to be a lot of times), sometime they don't - but without trying you'll just never know. ......
I had thought about approaching on Kamara but after the K. Herbert discussion I just figured it was out of my league to even start anything.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So full disclosure here. It started out with me trying to get Herbert from him. I was really planning on being done and just wanted Herbert to back up Monty so I sent him a 2nd for Herbert which he declined. He sent me a text that said he's been trying to get Monty from AJ for a long time and he wants to hold on to Herbert for next year in case they don't extend Monty in Chicago and he asked me if I would consider moving Monty. I just texted him back that clearly nobody is off the table because I just dealt Cook and had no intention of doing so and he was free to send me an offer. I didn't get anything for a few days, so I just wrote it off and moved on to try and get Eno from Dad to back up Conner, then yesterday an offer of Gibson and Kamara for Monty and Conner straight up showed up. I would have just taken that deal, but I figured it was worth a try to try and get his 1st. So I countered with the same deal and my 2nd for his 1st. I told him (and it is a legitimate concern) that I have no faith in Gibson at this point and it's possible that Kamara is suspended so I could be sending you two starters for one guy that loses his job and another guy that gets suspended. I also sent him just Monty and my 2nd for Kamara as a counter. He came back and said that he really wanted both of them but he wasn't sure he wanted to give up a 1st. At that point I knew he was willing to go that route I just had to throw in a little more which is when I added the 2nd of the 2nd rounders and had him throw in 2 useless 4th rounders and the deal was done.
Sounds about right, and please don't take my commentary as criticism. You just speak the others language better, we'll get there at some point.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds about right, and please don't take my commentary as criticism. You just speak the others language better, we'll get there at some point.
I don't take it that way at all Treff. Honestly that's why I'm trying to post how some of these happen just so you guys can get some insight into how some of them think. Just remember that all of these trades I made started with this:

What I’d like is some help at RB ( real help not some dart) but don’t think I can make that happen.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take it that way at all Treff. Honestly that's why I'm trying to post how some of these happen just so you guys can get some insight into how some of them think. Just remember that all of these trades I made started with this:
reading the tea leaves.gif

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is, that if Harold wouldve dealt with me that day you'd still be sitting where you were 2 weeks ago

So it's Harold's fault

:)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have said many a time he is "The Bandit"

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - I'm not a big fan of changing the rules to allow suspended players to be put in IR. Seemed kind of convenient to trade for Watson and Ridley then make that rule adjustment on the fly...