• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you guys have re-energized me with that one - - now I'm looking for something big but damned if I can find it off hand. ..... enough with this 3rds and 4th for ww guys !!! .
The important thing in you guys trade was that you both seem happy with it - so well done on both sides.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit is making moves and adding draft picks.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit keeps Tyreek Hill for a few days and sends him and a next year's 3rd to Crimson Machine for David Montgomery and his next year's 2nd. I told you I didn't plan on keeping him long Treff.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit keeps Tyreek Hill for a few days and sends him and a next year's 3rd to Crimson Machine for David Montgomery and his next year's 2nd. I told you I didn't plan on keeping him long Treff.
Can't say I'm not a bit surprised on that one. ...... AJ needs another WR like a hole in the head - I suppose the plan is to stack him with Tua. ..... my, my how the mighty Hill's stock has changed. ...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you did, and you even knew better than to try and trade him to me. Little surprised you went after Monty though...didn't seem like a guy you'd be drawn to...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm not a bit surprised on that one. ...... AJ needs another WR like a hole in the head - I suppose the plan is to stack him with Tua. ..... my, my how the mighty Hill's stock has changed. ...
Yeah I dunno..after Smith, all he had was a whole bunch of 'maybes' at WR. Nothing set in stone saying any of Lazard, Watson, Bateman, MVS, Dotson or Pickens will be good fantasy producers. All COULD be, or MIGHT be, or maybe even SHOULD be..but he's damned thin at guys who ARE...and that's top to bottom regardless of position, minus Smith, Hill, and Allen.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you did, and you even knew better than to try and trade him to me. Little surprised you went after Monty though...didn't seem like a guy you'd be drawn to...
Well, he wasn't my first choice, but I knew that you, Lefty, Clemson, and Harold were all out on him and that didn't leave too many running back options that I particularly cared about. I started with King of the World but he didn't want to move any of his guys, so Montgomery was my best option left. I'm not a huge Montgomery fan, but he is the unquestioned starter on his team and he's two years younger than Cook was. I don't even look at it like I ever owned Hill, I just look at it that I traded Cook, Mattison, and a 3rd for Montgomery, a 1st, and two 2nds and I'll take that all day long.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he wasn't my first choice, but I knew that you, Lefty, Clemson, and Harold were all out on him and that didn't leave too many running back options that I particularly cared about. I started with King of the World but he didn't want to move any of his guys, so Montgomery was my best option left. I'm not a huge Montgomery fan, but he is the unquestioned starter on his team and he's two years younger than Cook was. I don't even look at it like I ever owned Hill, I just look at it that I traded Cook, Mattison, and a 3rd for Montgomery, a 1st, and two 2nds and I'll take that all day long.
Freakin awesome now im not saying the trades were unbalanced in any shape or form

however you still get them there picks some way some how and thus

i still say

a

1661143282969.png :clap::suds::clap:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you did well. Was a little surprised that AJ was willing to trade Montgomery seeing he only has CEH and Hall and he was better set at WRs even if were rookies and young players who may or may not work out. I think Lefty is right about having Tua to Hill combo that was the attraction. You got some draft capitol to work with next draft and that's right in your wheel house.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you did well. Was a little surprised that AJ was willing to trade Montgomery seeing he only has CEH and Hall and he was better set at WRs even if were rookies and young players who may or may not work out. I think Lefty is right about having Tua to Hill combo that was the attraction. You got some draft capitol to work with next draft and that's right in your wheel house.
Well it helped that I played poker with him on Friday night and he was talking about how good he thought Hill would be this year. That is certainly the one spot that I have a big advantage over everybody else since I get to actually see and talk to these guys some. The Tua combination is a big part of it because of the Alabama connection as well. The only reason I was surprised he did it was because Hill is 28 and AJ's team most likely isn't winning anything in the next couple of years.

I thought it was interesting that King of the World was the one that said it was a steal, yet he told me that he wasn't interested in Hill at all. So judging by the fact that he was the one that fought me so hard to get a next year's 1st in the Ceedee Lamb trade during the draft, he is obviously really wanting next year's picks so he must love next year's draft class. Just figured I'd share that information since it's hard for anybody to get anything from him normally and that includes me. Now granted, he still highly overvalues his players, so that might not matter.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
profits deal.gif

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it helped that I played poker with him on Friday night and he was talking about how good he thought Hill would be this year. That is certainly the one spot that I have a big advantage over everybody else since I get to actually see and talk to these guys some. The Tua combination is a big part of it because of the Alabama connection as well. The only reason I was surprised he did it was because Hill is 28 and AJ's team most likely isn't winning anything in the next couple of years.

I thought it was interesting that King of the World was the one that said it was a steal, yet he told me that he wasn't interested in Hill at all. So judging by the fact that he was the one that fought me so hard to get a next year's 1st in the Ceedee Lamb trade during the draft, he is obviously really wanting next year's picks so he must love next year's draft class. Just figured I'd share that information since it's hard for anybody to get anything from him normally and that includes me. Now granted, he still highly overvalues his players, so that might not matter.
well if ya are King Of The World ya gotta be King Of The World

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fell for a little preseason overreaction and picked up Isaiah Likely as a free agent. It was a combination of his performance and knowing that one of you miggt have held him hostage to get something out of me and it would have probably worked. Lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fell for a little preseason overreaction and picked up Isaiah Likely as a free agent. It was a combination of his performance and knowing that one of you miggt have held him hostage to get something out of me and it would have probably worked. Lol
Yeah some here are all over preseason gems. I just checked on Jaylen Warren and someone owns him in every dynasty league. Going to have to be quicker and on top of it more to be able to grab one of these types.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess I wasn't done. LOL. I send David Montgomery, James Conner, my 2023 2nd and Harold's 2023 2nd to Fout for Alvin Kamara, Antonio Gibson, his 2023 1st, and 2 2023 4th rounders.

So at this point I traded Cook, Mattison, Conner and my 2023 2nd for Kamara, Gibson, Harold's and Fout's 2023 1sts, Crimson Machine's 2023 2nd and a few 4th rounders.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess I wasn't done. LOL. I send David Montgomery, James Conner, my 2023 2nd and Harold's 2023 2nd to Fout for Alvin Kamara, Antonio Gibson, his 2023 1st, and 2 2023 4th rounders.

So at this point I traded Cook, Mattison, Conner and my 2023 2nd for Kamara, Gibson, Harold's and Fout's 2023 1sts, Crimson Machine's 2023 2nd and a few 4th rounders.
I’m impressed. You have a competitive team and added a slew of top picks for 2023.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how you get the best player in the deal AND the #1 pick. Do you have compromising photos of these guys or what???