• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might as well name this team the Rams. Won it last year so why bother this year.

You should've done more to bolster your OL this off season after losing several key pieces

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That depends on what you want.
well it'd primarily be to upgrade that second flex spot, currently occupied by any one of AROB, Wendale, Brian Robinson, K. Hunt .. so, really It could be virtually anything.
Of course, if Brian Robinson, or WenDale, show me either or both of them can fill that role next weekend, I may be less inclined to go crazy.

In your case, I wouldn't mind Zuess as well, but we've bene down that road, so unless the first five weeks has changed your mind on him (which judging by your other post on my Jacobs comment, I'm guessing no) that's probably a non starter :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it'd primarily be to upgrade that second flex spot, currently occupied by any one of AROB, Wendale, Brian Robinson, K. Hunt .. so, really It could be virtually anything.
Of course, if Brian Robinson, or WenDale, show me either or both of them can fill that role next weekend, I may be less inclined to go crazy.

In your case, I wouldn't mind Zuess as well, but we've bene down that road, so unless the first five weeks has changed your mind on him (which judging by your other post on my Jacobs comment, I'm guessing no) that's probably a non starter :)
Well it's not a non-starter, but the last time we went down this road you tried to send me guys that wouldn't even had made my final roster cut. I have an entire team of disappointments and injuries, so I honestly have no idea what you'd want. There's a reason this bunch is 1-4.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's not a non-starter, but the last time we went down this road you tried to send me guys that wouldn't even had made my final roster cut. I have an entire team of disappointments and injuries, so I honestly have no idea what you'd want. There's a reason this bunch is 1-4.
Maybe those guys should've made your final roster ;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I've got a counter to an initial offer out there, and 2 offers to 'others', if nothing pans out, I'll dig deeper

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the counter to the counter goes through-

I send my #3 and Monkey's #2 back to Monkey, and he sends me JuJu and a couple #5's

I'm not entirely sold that JuJu is the answer, but, IMHO, 8 targets a game from Mahommes is a safer bet than whatever AROB has shown and whatever I could likely expect from WenDale, we'll see about Robinson.

To summarize, I'm still in the market...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, an unsolicited trade offer from an 'other'. A less than zero chance of being accepted offer, but an offer nonetheless! I find myself feeling special today.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, an unsolicited trade offer from an 'other'. A less than zero chance of being accepted offer, but an offer nonetheless! I find myself feeling special today.
I know who it was - - tried to work something with him and he revealed he had offers out on the guy I was looking at - - as usual the price was WAY too high for my blood.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know who it was - - tried to work something with him and he revealed he had offers out on the guy I was looking at - - as usual the price was WAY too high for my blood.
Well if he had offers out involving that name, and that's the dude you were targeting, A) you gotta be more desperate than I thought, come get AROB, ;) , but B), yes WAY too high of a valuation on that dude. It ain't 2018 no more bro!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he had offers out involving that name, and that's the dude you were targeting, A) you gotta be more desperate than I thought, come get AROB, ;) , but B), yes WAY too high of a valuation on that dude. It ain't 2018 no more bro!
Trust me, the offer I made wasn't much. ..... I find myself in the same bye-week boat you were in last week but you came out just fine (even if you hadn't made the deal with Monkey - which I think was less than I offered several weeks back - can't remember). Doubt there is anything out there to make up for Kupp, Diggs and Davis - so taking the low road.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, the offer I made wasn't much. ..... I find myself in the same bye-week boat you were in last week but you came out just fine (even if you hadn't made the deal with Monkey - which I think was less than I offered several weeks back - can't remember). Doubt there is anything out there to make up for Kupp, Diggs and Davis - so taking the low road.
Poor Monkey, I think this off season I need to do a deal with him where I take off my Ebeneezer Scrooge top hat.
I brow beat him on the Juju trade, I was a tight ass, and of course he has a good game days later.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'll be damned, he got 'er done. And at a much more realistic price
Yeah, saw that - given both teams structure I think Fuzzy should have gone after a pick rather than a 30yr old WR - but that's just me. A 32yr old RB, I guess wasn't bad though

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Monkey, I think this off season I need to do a deal with him where I take off my Ebeneezer Scrooge top hat.
I brow beat him on the Juju trade, I was a tight ass, and of course he has a good game days later.

robin wright film GIF

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for those in both leagues I guess it is apparent why I asked the question of McCaff impact on the SF offense. Did a deal with Fout where I send Goff (expendable), Mooney (expendable given performance to date), and Palmer (out) for Aiyuk, Z Wilson (ugh) and Kelley (out). I just figure that if Aiyuk has a good game left in him, it's this week against KC. After that, well who the heck knows. It was a far cry (my 2nd + Mooney) from where we started but noted he needed something that resembled a QB.
Now it's wait and see - think I get my ASS KICKING.png anyway but just had no confidence Mooney was going to do anything to help the cause against NE (or long term) with Fields at the helm.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for those in both leagues I guess it is apparent why I asked the question of McCaff impact on the SF offense. Did a deal with Fout where I send Goff (expendable), Mooney (expendable given performance to date), and Palmer (out) for Aiyuk, Z Wilson (ugh) and Kelley (out). I just figure that if Aiyuk has a good game left in him, it's this week against KC. After that, well who the heck knows. It was a far cry (my 2nd + Mooney) from where we started but noted he needed something that resembled a QB.
Now it's wait and see - think I get my View attachment 312009 anyway but just had no confidence Mooney was going to do anything to help the cause against NE (or long term) with Fields at the helm.
My biggest take away from that.
Discovering we can embed an ass kicking 'emoji'

:)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest take away from that.
Discovering we can embed an ass kicking 'emoji'

:)
I have a library of shit like that - - just for fantasy. .....