• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty wore me down. Trade accepted:
I get Todd Gurley.
Lefty gets Cooper Kupp.
good luck Partner.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty wore me down. Trade accepted:
I get Todd Gurley.
Lefty gets Cooper Kupp.
good luck Partner.
Meanwhile lurking by a stone in the mud
Two eyes looked to see what I was and
Then something spoke and this is what
It said to me.......

"The Lurker" approves of this post....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did one with Bandit as well since I was down on RB's and fat on WR's - - so I send Julio for Moss and old man Rivers (who is at least a starter this yr) for low level insurance. ..... @Bandit - pleasure as always.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did one with Bandit as well since I was down on RB's and fat on WR's - - so I send Julio for Moss and old man Rivers (who is at least a starter this yr) for low level insurance. ..... @Bandit - pleasure as always.
wow that takes some nerve Julio is aging for sure if Moss works out solid move but definitely a bold one in my opinion :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow that takes some nerve Julio is aging for sure if Moss works out solid move but definitely a bold one in my opinion :suds:
Yeah, for sure. But Julio just didn't really fit into my plan for this yr (and beyond), Kupp is younger and very productive. Yet, if I hadn't moved Gurley for Kupp that deal wouldn't have happened - just felt I needed another RB with a potential more than an aged WR on a team that looks washed. So, I end up with Moss and Kupp for Julio and Gurley - perhaps a high price, perhaps not - time will tell. With no 1st this coming yr, really didn't feel I'd get a better RB anyway. I now have 6 QB's and only one who will likely survive cuts next yr - but what the heck,

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies - I've got to say man, that if it weren't for bad luck this yr on RBs - you wouldn't have any at all. .... I sure didn't see that coming on Gurley. .... but at least if they all come back strong next yr, you're gonna be hard to beat. ....

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies - I've got to say man, that if it weren't for bad luck this yr on RBs - you wouldn't have any at all. .... I sure didn't see that coming on Gurley. .... but at least if they all come back strong next yr, you're gonna be hard to beat. ....
I should have a stable of RBs not to mention Courtland Sutton and Joe Burrow back from injury.
should be better next year.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Monkey, both Harold and I need you to beat The Wrecking Crew this week for us to have a shot at the playoffs. All his damn Bucs are on a bye so you can do this.

1606978942094.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Monkey, both Harold and I need you to beat The Wrecking Crew this week for us to have a shot at the playoffs. All his damn Bucs are on a bye so you can do this.

View attachment 259669
I still have a hope? Thought I was toast. Cool. Go Monkey banish the Wrecking Crew for us!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have a hope? Thought I was toast. Cool. Go Monkey banish the Wrecking Crew for us!

Yep if he loses and one of us wins we both will have more points than him, it's just a matter of which one of us ends up with more points as you are only 8 behind me.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 259669

Let's do this!

Mullins v BUF over Goff v Zona?
Duke v Indy over Zeke or Sanders?
Hell, maybe even Pollard over Zeke? lol

1607004631211.png

think I have my best WRs/TE/IDPs in already for this week

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's do this!

Mullins v BUF over Goff v Zona?
Duke v Indy over Zeke or Sanders?
Hell, maybe even Pollard over Zeke? lol

View attachment 259672

think I have my best WRs/TE/IDPs in already for this week

You have it the same way I would unless David Johnson is out, then I would probably play Duke over Zeke. Man I never thought that sentence would be typed. LOL.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have it the same way I would unless David Johnson is out, then I would probably play Duke over Zeke. Man I never thought that sentence would be typed. LOL.

seriously. I finally went against the "start your studs" mantra 2 wks ago and benched Zeke, then he goes over 100 and scores a rec TD.
Figure OK, even if he doesn't repeat that, he's at least shown some signs of life, get him back in there for rest of season.

Then he does that shit against washington.....

I get it, Dak is gone, OL is banged up, but he doesn't even look like he's trying at all this year.
fingers crossed he bounces back, knew I was buying a potentially rotten apple from Lefty, but figured Pollard will get a shot to lead DAL if Zeke really does pitter out to nothing next year.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously. I finally went against the "start your studs" mantra 2 wks ago and benched Zeke, then he goes over 100 and scores a rec TD.
Figure OK, even if he doesn't repeat that, he's at least shown some signs of life, get him back in there for rest of season.
Then he does that shit against washington.....
I get it, Dak is gone, OL is banged up, but he doesn't even look like he's trying at all this year.
fingers crossed he bounces back, knew I was buying a potentially rotten apple from Lefty, but figured Pollard will get a shot to lead DAL if Zeke really does pitter out to nothing next year.
Treff and I actually had that same discussion last week. He can certainly be a headcase, especially when things go bad - and I think the first couple of weeks missing Dak have tons to do with it. ... seems he just cashed it in at that point on a lost season. ... I actually think the 'Boys would be better served plugging Pollard in at this point since he has something to prove - and far less ego. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty so here is the playoff scenarios in this league as sent by email but I know we have lurkers out there that might want to see (@Barilko)

#1 seed Leftypower (Dad) 10-2 and has already clinched his division and a bye in the 1st round. Clinches the #1 seed with a win or a Treff loss.

#2 seed Raider Nation (Treff) 9-3 and has already clinched his division and a bye in the 1st round. Can move up to the #1 seed with a win, a loss by Dad, and holding on to his points lead over him

#3 seed The Fighting Irish (Tim) 7-5 and has clinched the division and the #3 seed and can’t go up or down so this week’s game is completely useless to him but not the guy he’s playing.

#4 seed King of the World (Dan) 7-5 and more points than JD will either be the #4 seed or the #5 seed no matter what so pretty much he and JD are playing each other in the first week of the playoffs.

#5 seed Fout-n-Fout (JD) 7-5 and less points than Dan. He can move up to #4 but since he would be playing Dan anyway it really doesn’t matter.

#6 seed The Wrecking Crew (Doug) 6-6

#7 seed BC’s Dynasty Bandits (commish) 5-7 and needs to win this week and the Wrecking Crew to lose and either Harold to lose or keep his slim points lead over Harold if they both win

#8 seed Lucifer Hammer (Harold) 5-7 and needs to win this week and have the Wrecking Crew lose and either the commish to lose or outscore the commish by 13 points if they both win

#9 seed Clemson (Scott) 5-7 I’m sure he won’t believe this, but yes he is still alive for a playoff spot. All he needs is a win and a loss by Doug, Harold, and the Commish and he would hold the tiebreaker over Doug for the final wild card spot.

Everybody else has been eliminated from playoff contention and draft order will be:

#1 pick Roll Tide 3-9 (owned by the commish) and the only way he doesn’t end up with it is for him to win, Fuzzy to lose, and him to outscore Fuzzy by 68 points this week, so highly unlikely

#2 pick Fuzzy Wuzzy (owned by Clemson) could change if he wins and Monkey loses

#3 pick Smoking Monkey could move up to 2 if he loses and Fuzzy wins

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff and I actually had that same discussion last week. He can certainly be a headcase, especially when things go bad - and I think the first couple of weeks missing Dak have tons to do with it. ... seems he just cashed it in at that point on a lost season. ... I actually think the 'Boys would be better served plugging Pollard in at this point since he has something to prove - and far less ego. ...

agreed, I without a doubt made the trade with 2021 in my sights, as Nov/Dec has officially become Derrick Henry season in the NFL.
Love to watch it, was an added bonus when he was racking up those pts on my team!

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty so here is the playoff scenarios in this league as sent by email but I know we have lurkers out there that might want to see (@Barilko)

#1 seed Leftypower (Dad) 10-2 and has already clinched his division and a bye in the 1st round. Clinches the #1 seed with a win or a Treff loss.

#2 seed Raider Nation (Treff) 9-3 and has already clinched his division and a bye in the 1st round. Can move up to the #1 seed with a win, a loss by Dad, and holding on to his points lead over him

#3 seed The Fighting Irish (Tim) 7-5 and has clinched the division and the #3 seed and can’t go up or down so this week’s game is completely useless to him but not the guy he’s playing.

#4 seed King of the World (Dan) 7-5 and more points than JD will either be the #4 seed or the #5 seed no matter what so pretty much he and JD are playing each other in the first week of the playoffs.

#5 seed Fout-n-Fout (JD) 7-5 and less points than Dan. He can move up to #4 but since he would be playing Dan anyway it really doesn’t matter.

#6 seed The Wrecking Crew (Doug) 6-6

#7 seed BC’s Dynasty Bandits (commish) 5-7 and needs to win this week and the Wrecking Crew to lose and either Harold to lose or keep his slim points lead over Harold if they both win

#8 seed Lucifer Hammer (Harold) 5-7 and needs to win this week and have the Wrecking Crew lose and either the commish to lose or outscore the commish by 13 points if they both win

#9 seed Clemson (Scott) 5-7 I’m sure he won’t believe this, but yes he is still alive for a playoff spot. All he needs is a win and a loss by Doug, Harold, and the Commish and he would hold the tiebreaker over Doug for the final wild card spot.

Everybody else has been eliminated from playoff contention and draft order will be:

#1 pick Roll Tide 3-9 (owned by the commish) and the only way he doesn’t end up with it is for him to win, Fuzzy to lose, and him to outscore Fuzzy by 68 points this week, so highly unlikely

#2 pick Fuzzy Wuzzy (owned by Clemson) could change if he wins and Monkey loses

#3 pick Smoking Monkey could move up to 2 if he loses and Fuzzy wins
The Lurker approves of this message :peep: