• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Cow Rolling Tide is within 2 points of Bandit. He needs just a little more from Josh Allen! I may make the playoffs yet! :rolleyes:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Cow Rolling Tide is within 2 points of Bandit. He needs just a little more from Josh Allen! I may make the playoffs yet! :rolleyes:

Wow, one point right now. I'll wait until stat corrections to make sure. I'm not going to lie I had to turn it off after he threw the third touchdown. There is no worse way to watch a football game than just rooting against something. Hopefully it holds up. I honestly feel bad for him though, if he didn't get screwed with the Edwards-Helaire thing he would have won.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if Singletary slips in the shower and Allen decides it's time to let a RB run at the goal-line, I like my chances - if not, I still get a bye the first week and I have no one to blame but myself. Had Gesicki and Keke in until Sunday morn - then decided it was best to go the safe route - :L
BTW - I may have to ponder that Shenault thing now. .... :ranger:
Well, none of those things happened and Moss barely saw the field. ..... now I need 18 from Shultz and Tucker. Not impossible but the way things have gone for me this week - unlikely.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, none of those things happened and Moss barely saw the field. ..... now I need 18 from Shultz and Tucker. Not impossible but the way things have gone for me this week - unlikely.
Close but no cigar - - congrats on #1 seed @TREFF - see you soon enough. ... a Tucker missed FG (that doesn't happen often) - yet it did. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close but no cigar - - congrats on #1 seed @TREFF - see you soon enough. ... a Tucker missed FG (that doesn't happen often) - yet it did. ....
We shall see!
#1 seed in D1, D2, and here...I'm preparing for massive disappointment two weeks from now

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see!
#1 seed in D1, D2, and here...I'm preparing for massive disappointment two weeks from now
Well, my team put up an absolute shit-show this week. The loss didn't really bother me, it's the way it happened. 3 RB's combined for less than 15pts total (that just plain old sucks donkey penis's)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we both had to put our favs on the line in this. .... I send Hunt, Reagor, Shenault and Treff's 3rd for Carson, Penny and his 2nd. @HaroldSeattle - we both sweated it out and made sacrifices but I think it's good for us both - pleasure my man, we did it !!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we both had to put our favs on the line in this. .... I send Hunt, Reagor, Shenault and Treff's 3rd for Carson, Penny and his 2nd. @HaroldSeattle - we both sweated it out and made sacrifices but I think it's good for us both - pleasure my man, we did it !!
Always a pleasure Lefty, this one was harder to arrive at then most of our deals but just when it looked like a no go we got it done! :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty is breathing down my neck...
Offers to The Wrecking Crew and SmokingMonkey.

I still have to make up ground to catch you, my friend

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty continues shoring up, and I can't seem to find any deals to really attempt that'd help me out...gettin' a little worried here

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty continues shoring up, and I can't seem to find any deals to really attempt that'd help me out...gettin' a little worried here
The Lurker says you can do it....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's got a long way to go to catch up with you. Honestly just be glad you aren't playing him this week. This is the week he needs to play somebody with Henry playing Jacksonville and Carson playing the Jets. It's going to be wasted in his bye week. You guys are even at wide receiver, but I think you have him at every other position. Let's get @Barilko's opinion, does Treff have anything to worry about?

1607750773160.png

1607750808898.png

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got a long way to go to catch up with you. Honestly just be glad you aren't playing him this week. This is the week he needs to play somebody with Henry playing Jacksonville and Carson playing the Jets. It's going to be wasted in his bye week. You guys are even at wide receiver, but I think you have him at every other position. Let's get @Barilko's opinion, does Treff have anything to worry about?

View attachment 260185

View attachment 260186
Probably right, its just that sitting on a full slate of picks. It just feels like I should be doing something to improve... I just got nothing.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as I said before, I still think you got me. Think I did manage to get a bit stronger for the stretch but you still have an advantage at QB, RB and TE. I've tried to upgrade at TE all yr but given the few that are worth a damn, I've come up empty. Think my best hope at QB is for KC to start running the ball a lot more - or for Andy to start resting guys for their playoff run. But that is only true if Murray starts running again. RB could get interesting but the edge is obviously to you, WR - push, depending on weather aspects, TE - it's not even close. IDP, if Wagner returns to his old self - slight edge.
But it's still one game per week to get to that point and there are several teams that could jump in and derail the train to our show-down. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as I said before, I still think you got me. Think I did manage to get a bit stronger for the stretch but you still have an advantage at QB, RB and TE. I've tried to upgrade at TE all yr but given the few that are worth a damn, I've come up empty. Think my best hope at QB is for KC to start running the ball a lot more - or for Andy to start resting guys for their playoff run. But that is only true if Murray starts running again. RB could get interesting but the edge is obviously to you, WR - push, depending on weather aspects, TE - it's not even close. IDP, if Wagner returns to his old self - slight edge.
But it's still one game per week to get to that point and there are several teams that could jump in and derail the train to our show-down. .....
With only one bye in the playoffs, and KC and Pitt still tied for it, thank God thats not likely to happen until week 17, if then. I'm a bit more worried about the weather for home game week 16. Dec 27th in KC, may not be a great day to be throwing 300+ and 3