• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Fuzzy has me on the ropes behind the 11 for 109 yards and TD from Cole Beasley of all people :eek: . .... I need A. Robinson to match that (if he plays). ..... as you know I've had a bad feeling on week 10 for a few weeks now. .... but certainly didn't expect that. ....

In Old School our matchup comes down to my Cook vs your Jefferson. ...
I'd feel better about that old school matchup if I at least had the 4pt lead going in. Bears gonna need to pull ALL the stops and force Cousins to beat them, for me to have a chance.

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need 2021 picks with any offers. Any offers for Julio will require a 2021 1st.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we got some action in this league. For one thing Treff got rid of his donkey.:dhd:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Dad if you don't win this year you are really going to be disappointed everything you gave up to try. Scott, now we are up to 7 of the 12 picks in the 1st round next year between us. There's still 5 more we can go out there and get. Dan, Treff, Monkey, Tim, and Doug all still have theirs. I'm going to throw a couple of deals out there to try and get another one. I'd hate for you to be the only one with 4. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Dad if you don't win this year you are really going to be disappointed everything you gave up to try. Scott, now we are up to 7 of the 12 picks in the 1st round next year between us. There's still 5 more we can go out there and get. Dan, Treff, Monkey, Tim, and Doug all still have theirs. I'm going to throw a couple of deals out there to try and get another one. I'd hate for you to be the only one with 4. LOL.
Someone's gonna have to really want mine, like a -upgrading Vaughn or Miller to a real RB, or Cooper to an elite WR- type of want. just sayin'

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, whatever happens, happens - this yr has been so screwed up there is no telling how it all works out. Just want to give myself the best chance I can. and I not sure I could do better than Julio in the draft anyway. .... Going back and looking at the top draft picks from last yr and there were as many hits and misses as ever. .... heck, a few 2nd RB RB's have easily out performed some top 6 picks and for that matter vet practice squad guys becoming relevant as 'fill-ins. ... strange ass yr.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, whatever happens, happens - this yr has been so screwed up there is no telling how it all works out. Just want to give myself the best chance I can. and I not sure I could do better than Julio in the draft anyway. .... Going back and looking at the top draft picks from last yr and there were as many hits and misses as ever. .... heck, a few 2nd RB RB's have easily out performed some top 6 picks and for that matter vet practice squad guys becoming relevant as 'fill-ins. ... strange ass yr.
And let's not forget the guy who is probably the top scoring rook RB was a FA. .... damn, you again Treff for being faster than me ...
But sure it's a certainty that having a multitude of picks has bear fruit - - wish I could have a couple to go with what I have - but I'm greedy like that. There's still a few weeks to make that happen if things go south. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let's not forget the guy who is probably the top scoring rook RB was a FA. .... damn, you again Treff for being faster than me ...
But sure it's a certainty that having a multitude of picks has bear fruit - - wish I could have a couple to go with what I have - but I'm greedy like that. There's still a few weeks to make that happen if things go south. ...
90ctA1.gif

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting valuation of Schultz....or McKinnon...or perhaps my own valuations are what's interesting??

Like the deal for you Lefty, but again, that could be my own bias involving Cowboys v Niners

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this friggin game. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to assume the Jake Luton experiment is over. in JAC .....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this crazy dream that I beat Bandit, Roll Tide and Fighting Irish and make the playoffs. LOL

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this crazy dream that I beat Bandit, Roll Tide and Fighting Irish and make the playoffs. LOL

Well it looks like I'm going to score the 2nd most points in the league and you're still going to beat me, so mission #1 accomplished. I'll be honest though, I'm much more interested in Roll Tide's game. Really want to keep that 1st pick.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like I'm going to score the 2nd most points in the league and you're still going to beat me, so mission #1 accomplished. I'll be honest though, I'm much more interested in Roll Tide's game. Really want to keep that 1st pick.
Isn’t it a lottery for who gets the 1.01? Three worse teams draw for it? Also your still alive and could pull out a win.

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t it a lottery for who gets the 1.01? Three worse teams draw for it? Also your still alive and could pull out a win.
I only do the lottery if the picks weren't traded. There's no incentive to tank if the pick isn't yours, so it wouldn't make any sense. The only year I actually had to do the lottery was the 2nd year of the league because it was the only year that the top three picks were still owned by the bottom three teams.

Last edited by a moderator: