• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay yeah that's pretty bad. Like you said though, that was probably the best he could offer, although if he would have put the 1.4 this year and maybe a next year's 1st in there also it would have been closer.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that and I got say you seem to have a way with the "others" I asked about the WRs off his trade block and he sends me a offer asking for Chubbs and Golladay for players that would be on my bench. :noidea:

I also made the mistake of building around young players, old washed up TEs seem to be gold this off season, LOL

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also made the mistake of building around young players, old washed up TEs seem to be gold this off season, LOL
Well no doubt Bandit been scoring with his questionable TEs . Some day we are going to have to work out a deal for Kittle. I'm trying to stock up on RBs so I can make that happen some day.:nod:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes me wish I had a couple..oh wait, I did, and no one would give me fuck all for any of em. Bandit is silver tongued sumbitch

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well picking Gronk up off of waivers worked out well for me. I send Gronk and Tyrell Williams to The Wrecking Crew for the 2.4 this year and his 2021 2nd rounder.
Damn it, that was quite a haul. Could almost see the 2.4 but a next yr 2nd (?) to boot. .... I've had my eye on that 2.4 for awhile now but couldn't really come up with anything I was willing to do for it. Perhaps there is a fresh shot at it now. .... that would give me 5 in a row. Hummm, will be :peep:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paging @wilwhite there is a question that Lefty, Treff, and I have if you would do us the honor or responding.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly! (So civil over here.)

Any way you could send me a PM? Apparently I am not cool enough to send you one. LOL. Although I get it, I'd turn my PM's off too if I was in the political forum all the time.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just did a breakdown of all of the off-season trades that we've had in this league and it will shock you to find out that Lefty has the most, although honestly he's not as far ahead as I though he would be. Every single team has done at least one trade, which to me is the most awesome thing about it. Harold, Treff, Monkey, and Fuzzy you guys need to step your games up. LOL

Lefty 14 trades
Bandit 9 trades
Fout 8 trades
Clemson 5 trades
Fighting Irish 5 trades
Fuzzy 4 trades
Harold 4 trades
Treff 4 trades
Monkey 3 trades
Wrecking Crew 2 trades
King of the World 1 trade
Roll Tide 1 trade

total of 30 trades involving all 12 teams, and that's why dynasty is so much fun.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, Treff, Monkey, and Fuzzy you guys need to step your games up. LOL

Recently cured of a terrible case of rookie fever that plagued me for several years, thanks mostly to Joe!
Puts a damper on my trading activity though, without a doubt.

Willing to move pieces, but the outcome of the trade needs to be an improvement for both teams involved in the deal for it to make sense to me.

And I don't have any old-timers left that I'd be willing to move for 2nd round picks, lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, Treff, Monkey, and Fuzzy you guys need to step your games up
Maybe after the draft. Going to be a big influx of WRs, might make it easier to trade for a lower tiered WR. I need to add a bit to my WR corp.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe after the draft. Going to be a big influx of WRs, might make it easier to trade for a lower tiered WR. I need to add a bit to my WR corp.

I've got a WR that's 28yrs old that has avg over 75 targets/yr and over 6 TDs/yr the last 4 seasons, playing on a team that lost 150 targets from its WR core last year that also has a young QB many consider to be great, especially for fantasy. What's even better, is that none of the other WRs left on the team are target hogs, so should be in a great position to step into a larger role this year, as he gets more acclimated to the playbook/team.

Could be had on the cheap to boot, any interest?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a WR that's 28yrs old that has avg over 75 targets/yr and over 6 TDs/yr the last 4 seasons, playing on a team that lost 150 targets from its WR core last year that also has a young QB many consider to be great, especially for fantasy. What's even better, is that none of the other WRs left on the team are target hogs, so should be in a great position to step into a larger role this year, as he gets more acclimated to the playbook/team.

Could be had on the cheap to boot, any interest?

forgot to mention, he had over 70% catch rate last year too!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stills ? He had 56 targets last season. The lost target shares looks to be split between the new additions who had 155 targets on their old teams between them and could maybe surpass that total on their new team as they will/should be higher in the pecking order. I might be interested, but going to wait until after the draft just to see how landscape looks for WRs post draft. Cook, Fuller, Cobb, Stills and Coutee ...kind of hard to figure how that shakes out, but I have them as listed in how I see the pecking order. Injury could change all that of course.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have certainly tried, just no results

Same here. Lots of offers sent and received, very few accepted. Just been hard to find or give offers that work for both parties.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stills ? He had 56 targets last season. The lost target shares looks to be split between the new additions who had 155 targets on their old teams between them and could maybe surpass that total on their new team as they will/should be higher in the pecking order. I might be interested, but going to wait until after the draft just to see how landscape looks for WRs post draft. Cook, Fuller, Cobb, Stills and Coutee ...kind of hard to figure how that shakes out, but I have them as listed in how I see the pecking order. Injury could change all that of course.

i said he comes on the cheap for a reason, lol

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said he comes on the cheap for a reason, lol
I assumed you meant Woods..don't know if any of that applies to him, other than he's 28