• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we are left hanging I’m going make a guess. Clem is trading Cook for the 1.01.
I could see lots of things, Cook, Henry, McAffrey..maybe #2 & #7, maybe #4 & #11?? All I know is it ain't me, and apparently it ain't you. I know if I had it I'd be looking to trade back..but then again, I also think CEH is a putz, so...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the big one happened - it wasn't me involved. Bandit can elaborate. ... but Harold was close.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ill be lurking....
And for any others lurking out there...
Bandit dealt
1.1, 1.6, and a '21 #1 (still has two other '21 #1's..the dang thief)
For
Dalvin Cook and the 1.8

A hefty price, unless you don't like CEH, so personally, I think he stole Cook

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for any others lurking out there...
Bandit dealt
1.1, 1.6, and a '21 #1 (still has two other '21 #1's..the dang thief)
For
Dalvin Cook and the 1.8

A hefty price, unless you don't like CEH, so personally, I think he stole Cook
I traded for Cook in D2 earlier and am very happy I did.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Cook in a different dynasty, and I would have to really crank out some research if someone brought a pkg that included 3 first round picks, with 1.1 and 1.6 this year being the highlights.

Nice deal for both sides imo, as your brother has been actively re-working his championship roster this off season, and @Bandit has turned 4 1st round picks into Ertz, Cook, and 1.8 over the last couple weeks

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all I can say is it was wayyy out of my league to even get a sniff at that last one. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the NFL draft there was no way I would have done it, but with the landing spots everybody had, I would just rather have Cook than the the 1.1 and the 1.6 right now. I have no confidence at all in CEH and honestly he wouldn't have been my pick there anyway, but the problem was that all of the running backs are going to be in some kind of time share to start the season and both Jeudy and Lamb went to places that I also hate, so I would rather just have the guy that I already know is good and his role. It helps that I already had Mattison on my roster too. And the reason it didn't go through until today was that I was deciding whether or not to include Harold's next year's first for the 1.8 this year. He sent me the trade offer both ways so it was up to me which way I went.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps that I already had Mattison on my roster too.

Mike Boone and his 17att/148yd/1TD against the bears in week 17 last year while Cook rested for the playoffs makes me think more of a committee in place should Cook get injured again.

Boone is Cook's clone, where Mattison is more of a thumper, imo.

Boone on profiler:
upload_2020-5-5_14-4-22.png

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Boone and his 17att/148yd/1TD against the bears in week 17 last year while Cook rested for the playoffs makes me think more of a committee in place should Cook get injured again.

Boone is Cook's clone, where Mattison is more of a thumper, imo.

Boone on profiler:
View attachment 240976

Not worried in the slightest about Mike Boone. Mattison was hurt also when Boone played.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if I have to play Mike Boone I'm screwed anyway.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the NFL draft there was no way I would have done it, but with the landing spots everybody had, I would just rather have Cook than the the 1.1 and the 1.6 right now. I have no confidence at all in CEH and honestly he wouldn't have been my pick there anyway, but the problem was that all of the running backs are going to be in some kind of time share to start the season and both Jeudy and Lamb went to places that I also hate, so I would rather just have the guy that I already know is good and his role. It helps that I already had Mattison on my roster too. And the reason it didn't go through until today was that I was deciding whether or not to include Harold's next year's first for the 1.8 this year. He sent me the trade offer both ways so it was up to me which way I went.
awesome trade Mr Bandit i know ya luv yer Cook

thanks for letting me lurk ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well picking Gronk up off of waivers worked out well for me. I send Gronk and Tyrell Williams to The Wrecking Crew for the 2.4 this year and his 2021 2nd rounder.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well picking Gronk up off of waivers worked out well for me. I send Gronk and Tyrell Williams to The Wrecking Crew for the 2.4 this year and his 2021 2nd rounder.
Saw that and I got say you seem to have a way with the "others" I asked about the WRs off his trade block and he sends me a offer asking for Chubbs and Golladay for players that would be on my bench. :noidea:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that and I got say you seem to have a way with the "others" I asked about the WRs off his trade block and he sends me a offer asking for Chubbs and Golladay for players that would be on my bench. :noidea:

You know honestly the only reason I sent him the offer is because he has Brady. I actually sent it last week that involved a few other things for the 1.11. Of course it sat there for four days until I texted him and then it still sat there for another two days. He declined it by saying that he might kick himself for not getting Gronk but he really wanted to use his first round picks. So I sent him back an offer that was the one he accepted or I also sent him one that was just Gronk for the 2.4 and his 2021 3rd, but he chose to do the one that included Tyrell Williams and a 2021 2nd instead. I really don't have any kind of magic formula with him other than I send him stuff and if he just straight declines it then I know he has no interest in the guy, but if he sends a comment back I know he's interested and I try and come up with something else.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know honestly the only reason I sent him the offer is because he has Brady. I actually sent it last week that involved a few other things for the 1.11. Of course it sat there for four days until I texted him and then it still sat there for another two days. He declined it by saying that he might kick himself for not getting Gronk but he really wanted to use his first round picks. So I sent him back an offer that was the one he accepted or I also sent him one that was just Gronk for the 2.4 and his 2021 3rd, but he chose to do the one that included Tyrell Williams and a 2021 2nd instead. I really don't have any kind of magic formula with him other than I send him stuff and if he just straight declines it then I know he has no interest in the guy, but if he sends a comment back I know he's interested and I try and come up with something else.
Well before sending his "offer" to me he did text me "lets spice things up" guess that's a good thing?:noidea:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well before sending his "offer" to me he did text me "lets spice things up" guess that's a good thing?:noidea:

Well just out of curiosity what did he send you? I'm surprised it was that far-fetched, he usually doesn't do that. That is normally what Roll Tide does. Of course you don't have to tell me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess given his roster this is the best he could offer for who he was asking for. However I have RW so Dak is surplus. Even trading Chubbs my starting RBs would likely be Carson and what ever rookie I draft. Guess Parker might make into my lineup, but Thielen and Lockett would be my other two starters.