• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey I can't even believe you traded up to take a wide receiver. LOL. I guess he will be competing for your WR8 spot with Josh Reynolds though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey couldn't stand staying on the sidelines during the draft. He had to get involved.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey couldn't stand staying on the sidelines during the draft. He had to get involved.

hopefully won't ever have to find out what happens to the titans' backfield if Henry gets hurt, but feel I can sleep a little easier now making the move for Darrynton Evans. Didn't feel like I overpaid or underpaid here, unless my 2021 2nd rounder ends up being a top 16 pick. Then I'd say it was a little overpay, but nothing disastrous.

when treff put his 3rd round picks up for sale, i couldn't watch the rest of this draft knowing I could've had my sleeper-ish/favorite mid round target of this year's WR class for a measly 2021 3rd rounder. Not sure how others felt about Bryan Edwards (or how long he would've lasted- could I have waited and only paid a 2021 4th for him?), but he's someone I wanted to sit next to N'Keal Harry on my bench and let them marinade for another season, in the hopes that their teams get them a better QB by next season.
Again, 3rd for a 3rd, no harm no foul here, makes little difference if I strike out on pick 29 this season or next, lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully won't ever have to find out what happens to the titans' backfield if Henry gets hurt, but feel I can sleep a little easier now making the move for Darrynton Evans. Didn't feel like I overpaid or underpaid here, unless my 2021 2nd rounder ends up being a top 16 pick. Then I'd say it was a little overpay, but nothing disastrous.

when treff put his 3rd round picks up for sale, i couldn't watch the rest of this draft knowing I could've had my sleeper-ish/favorite mid round target of this year's WR class for a measly 2021 3rd rounder. Not sure how others felt about Bryan Edwards (or how long he would've lasted- could I have waited and only paid a 2021 4th for him?), but he's someone I wanted to sit next to N'Keal Harry on my bench and let them marinade for another season, in the hopes that their teams get them a better QB by next season.
Again, 3rd for a 3rd, no harm no foul here, makes little difference if I strike out on pick 29 this season or next, lol

Well I can't speak for everybody, but to me he's another Raiders receiver and Derek Carr is still the quarterback. Scott and I were joking about Ruggs and how he's so fast that he's going to run by everybody all year and be wide open and watch Derek Carr check it down to Darren Waller and Hunter Renfrow every play anyway. I just have no confidence in anything on the Raiders offense except Josh Jacobs and Waller.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can't speak for everybody, but to me he's another Raiders receiver and Derek Carr is still the quarterback. Scott and I were joking about Ruggs and how he's so fast that he's going to run by everybody all year and be wide open and watch Derek Carr check it down to Darren Waller and Hunter Renfrow every play anyway. I just have no confidence in anything on the Raiders offense except Josh Jacobs and Waller.
I approve this message

Gawd I can't stand Carr

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm actually out on Waller this year - I had him in almost all of my redrafts last year.
His stock has risen a bit too high for my liking, and Raiders just brought in like 5 new weapons into their passing game, including the Frank Gore of TEs, Jason Witten.

A lot of my optimism for Edwards does rely on the Raiders changing QBs, so it was part of my risk assessment, lol

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually out on Waller this year - I had him in almost all of my redrafts last year.
His stock has risen a bit too high for my liking, and Raiders just brought in like 5 new weapons into their passing game, including the Frank Gore of TEs, Jason Witten.

A lot of my optimism for Edwards does rely on the Raiders changing QBs, so it was part of my risk assessment, lol
I approve this message as well. Waller may still be a TE1, but it'll be low end. Renfrow really came on strong, since Carr can't utilize Ruggs' speed, Gruden will scheme more WR screen type stuff to justify his existence in the roster. I imagine a shit ton of the quick hitting type stuff he did with Brown and Rice, and then letting Ruggs, Edwards, Bowden, Renfrow do YAC type stuff is gonna be the staple. Waller still gets a good chunk, but he's being over drafted, by a lot.

Having said that, who wants to trade with me and get him?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he wanted to send me a player for the 4.4, but it was a guy I would drop anyway. ... so, I move back 2 spots for a different guy that will likely get dropped, and he moves forward for a guy that he'll likely drop - kind of knocks, knicks in my book at this point. .... the only guy I have half an eye on is in no danger of being taken. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he wanted to send me a player for the 4.4, but it was a guy I would drop anyway. ... so, I move back 2 spots for a different guy that will likely get dropped, and he moves forward for a guy that he'll likely drop - kind of knocks, knicks in my book at this point. .... the only guy I have half an eye on is in no danger of being taken. ...

but the guy Bandit is taking at 4.4 instead of 4.6 is at risk of being taken?

source.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it was all innocent, but not a deal that should ever be made. Even if the picks are never used. :2cents:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it was all innocent, but not a deal that should ever be made. Even if the picks are never used. :2cents:
seems like a lot of issues with my decision so if anyone wants the 4.6 it's yours if that makes a difference. ... if not then I'll just pass.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Dad texted me while I was at my mother-in-law's house (I don't talk about this stuff much, but she has stage 4 cervical cancer and has already survived a year with it and I was giving my wife a night off because it's so hard on her to see her Mom like that) spending some time with her and Dad told me to just undo the trade that we did, because some people had a problem with it, which I will gladly do. Honestly I sent Dad an offer of Steven Sims and the 4.6 for the 4.4 and he told me that he'd probably just drop Sims so he really didn't care about that and he was fine with just swapping picks because there was nobody that he really wanted at 4.4 anyway and he would send me the offer for that. So since there is an issue, I will gladly rescind the trade and send him a different offer. The last thing I'd want is for you guys to think that I won this year because I bamboozled my elderly father into the moving up two spots in the 4th round of the rookie draft. I'd just assume kick your asses without it. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Dad texted me while I was at my mother-in-law's house (I don't talk about this stuff much, but she has stage 4 cervical cancer and has already survived a year with it and I was giving my wife a night off because it's so hard on her to see her Mom like that) spending some time with her and Dad told me to just undo the trade that we did, because some people had a problem with it, which I will gladly do. Honestly I sent Dad an offer of Steven Sims and the 4.6 for the 4.4 and he told me that he'd probably just drop Sims so he really didn't care about that and he was fine with just swapping picks because there was nobody that he really wanted at 4.4 anyway and he would send me the offer for that. So since there is an issue, I will gladly rescind the trade and send him a different offer. The last thing I'd want is for you guys to think that I won this year because I bamboozled my elderly father into the moving up two spots in the 4th round of the rookie draft. I'd just assume kick your asses without it. LOL.
Likely whip my ass anyways. Of course, it'd be your highest score of the season, and I'd likely be second highest for the week..but I'm used to that shit by now

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely whip my ass anyways. Of course, it'd be your highest score of the season, and I'd likely be second highest for the week..but I'm used to that shit by now

That is true. You brought out the best in everybody last year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...whoa!!! Who's the Austin Powers wannabe lil brother lurking?? Welcome Mr. Clemson!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...whoa!!! Who's the Austin Powers wannabe lil brother lurking?? Welcome Mr. Clemson!

That's actually the big brother. LOL. Yep he's been lurking in D1 and this thread lately. Created his account forever ago but had an issue with it.