• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know that nobody on this page is exactly hurting for wide receivers, but if anybody has any interest in Tyrell Williams or Nelson Agholor let me know. I can't have two Raiders receivers on my team.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, you post one of these, "I'm done making moves for now," posts every like three months and if there's anything we've learned at this point it's that you are entirely and completely full of shit. :pound:
I guess time will tell but I truly have explore just about every option available with those of you who actually look at this stuff nearly as often as I do - there is just simply no 'fits' lefts that I can see at this point. Would I have engage in any talks between us ? Of course, just saying it's time for fresh eyes to come up with something.
Besides, I'm part of 2 other leagues so may focus on those. ...

I won't post any of the dirty details to allow Lefty to save some face, but I swear I have PM's from him where he's negotiating with himself, as if he was the owner of both his team and my team, and it cracks me up to go back and look through some of them.
I'm also looking forward to that retirement lifestyle one of these days, lol
I think that works both ways my friend. ...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't post any of the dirty details to allow Lefty to save some face, but I swear I have PM's from him where he's negotiating with himself, as if he was the owner of both his team and my team, and it cracks me up to go back and look through some of them.

I'm also looking forward to that retirement lifestyle one of these days, lol
I think my last few PM's with Lefty, I was the one rambling incoherently...well partially coherent at best :). Driving (riding) from Northern Co. to Prescott AZ, I had far too much time on my hands and was responding with far more info than needed...lol

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my last few PM's with Lefty, I was the one rambling incoherently...well partially coherent at best :). Driving (riding) from Northern Co. to Prescott AZ, I had far too much time on my hands and was responding with far more info than needed...lol
Didn't bother me at all. The rationale and thoughts behind personal decisions are actually welcome and serve to understand. .... always enjoy our discussions whether we agree or not. .. :suds:

Along those lines seems your Raiders are loading up on TEs - maybe more 2 TE alignments coming ?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't bother me at all. The rationale and thoughts behind personal decisions are actually welcome and serve to understand. .... always enjoy our discussions whether we agree or not. .. :suds:

Along those lines seems your Raiders are loading up on TEs - maybe more 2 TE alignments coming ?
Almost assuredly. Probably should've done that more often last year anyways. Good news for Jacobs, as both Written and O'Leary are plus run blockers. I think they might be thinking of making Waller more of the "big slot", and playing him near the line, but off it, he wasnt exactly a strong run blocker, but willing. Sounds like they are virtually locked into Lamb/Juedy/Ruggs with thier first pick..and they LOVE Renfrow, and theres Ty Williams...so, I'm not entirely sure what's going on scheme wise..all those dudes can't be on the field at once, and my estimation, Williams should be the odd man out, especially if they stick with Carr, he doesn't throw him the ball anyways.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i keep waiting on the Perriman to Texans news, c'mon BOB, don't let me down now!
Jets signed WR Breshad Perriman, formerly of the Buccaneers, to a one-year, $8 million contract.
Well, Monkey - he went somewhere at least. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets signed WR Breshad Perriman, formerly of the Buccaneers, to a one-year, $8 million contract.
Well, Monkey - he went somewhere at least. ....

I like the landing spot - really just wanted him to go somewhere that he wouldn't be competing for snaps, and he won't be on the Jets. He should get all of the deep looks from Darnold filling Robby's old role, and took a 1yr prove it deal, so he'll be hungry.

Still no clue what the Texans are going to do, as they don't have anyone on the current roster that can work the outside of the field in the passing game. They can't all be slot guys when you have one of the historically bad OL's when it comes to sacks/QB pressure in front of Watson for his career so far.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we're talking about a guy that I have marked as a WR3 with WR2 upside - that was worth moving from mid-2nd to mid-3rd for me in a rookie draft where I don't feel like there will be much after the top 15 or so are gone.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we're talking about a guy that I have marked as a WR3 with WR2 upside - that was worth moving from mid-2nd to mid-3rd for me in a rookie draft where I don't feel like there will be much after the top 15 or so are gone.
Was checking into thier draft possibilities..poor bastards don't pick until no. 57. Ouch

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess time will tell. .... Jets oline isn't exactly one of their strong suits - just ask Bell and Darnold. ...
Ranking from Profootball focus;
28. NEW YORK JETS
The Jets averaged just 0.7 rushing yards before contact per attempt, the lowest mark of any team in the NFL. Add in that they allowed pressure in 2.5 seconds or less on 27.5% of their dropbacks (second-highest mark in the NFL), and it’s not hard to see why they find themselves at 28th on this list.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess time will tell. .... Jets oline isn't exactly one of their strong suits - just ask Bell and Darnold. ...
Ranking from Profootball focus;
28. NEW YORK JETS
The Jets averaged just 0.7 rushing yards before contact per attempt, the lowest mark of any team in the NFL. Add in that they allowed pressure in 2.5 seconds or less on 27.5% of their dropbacks (second-highest mark in the NFL), and it’s not hard to see why they find themselves at 28th on this list.
Sounds like they're lucky to be 28th with that little tidbit of info

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like they're lucky to be 28th with that little tidbit of info
Yeah, was somewhat surprised they were that bad. ..... and as you point out - first pick is 57 - not much hope for improvement but it's still early yet. ... the 2.5s thing really stood out to me (with no investment in the running game) which begs for a quick passing game.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes a great landing spot for your WR7. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, was somewhat surprised they were that bad. ..... and as you point out - first pick is 57 - not much hope for improvement but it's still early yet. ... the 2.5s thing really stood out to me (with no investment in the running game) which begs for a quick passing game.
Yeah I dunno either. I'm kinda clueless as to what more than a couple teams are trying to accomplish, Jets and Texans head of the class

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes a great landing spot for your WR7. LOL.

I'm surprised Monkey hasn't suggested we add a third WR to the starting lineup. He's going to have players sitting on the bench that end up putting up big points during the season. :rolleyes:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Monkey hasn't suggested we add a third WR to the starting lineup. He's going to have players sitting on the bench that end up putting up big points during the season. :rolleyes:
Perhaps he has a diabolical plan he's going to unleash on draft day?
giphy (6).gif

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True - but I'm sure he has a plan regardless of what he said a few post back. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i just won't ever have RB in my flex spots, which I'm ok with since there were multiple weeks I was relying on TE in one of my flex spots last year after the Juju injury

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just won't ever have RB in my flex spots, which I'm ok with since there were multiple weeks I was relying on TE in one of my flex spots last year after the Juju injury
Well you do have plenty of protection if injuries hit a WR or two, that's for sure.