• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly not good news for me, but hopefully he ends up somewhere decent. .... just have to hope that Henderson and/or Brown are up to the challenge. .... the trade for Sonny is looking like a better move now. ...
----------------------------
RB Todd Gurley was released today by the Rams, and Josina Anderson is now reporting that Atlanta and Miami are desirable destinations for the Pro Bowl running back.
- pls ATL

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly not good news for me, but hopefully he ends up somewhere decent. .... just have to hope that Henderson and/or Brown are up to the challenge. .... the trade for Sonny is looking like a better move now. ...
Could work out. Gurley lands on another team in need at RB and maybe Brown or Henderson steps up. Then you have more options.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could work out. Gurley lands on another team in need at RB and maybe Brown or Henderson steps up. Then you have more options.
I hope so, apparently there is mutual interest. ... but not much else to do at this point except wait and see - kind of like this friggin virus thing. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the problem is going to be that nobody is going to sign him without doing a physical and since nobody is doing physicals right now it might be a long wait before we find out where he ends up.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the problem is going to be that nobody is going to sign him without doing a physical and since nobody is doing physicals right now it might be a long wait before we find out where he ends up.
Surely one can find a team doctor to do a physical.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
----------------------------
RB Todd Gurley was released today by the Rams, and Josina Anderson is now reporting that Atlanta and Miami are desirable destinations for the Pro Bowl running back.
- pls ATL
Well certainly COULD work out for you, similar to Drake/DJ did for Fuzz.
Gurley isnt in the convo for best back in the league any longer, but still top 20ish..unless something really wonky happens, I'm sure he'll be no less than a flex wherever he goes. And Henderson really should slide right into the role

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely one can find a team doctor to do a physical.
Yeah, team doctors, private doctors, private facilities, unlimited resources to get access to private imaging, private jets to fly players or doctors to each other...if someone wants it done, it can get done

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if nothing else this off-season has been great for our team in Monkey's dynasty with David Johnson and Darrel Henderson on it.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if nothing else this off-season has been great for our team in Monkey's dynasty with David Johnson and Darrel Henderson on it.

and a need at RB!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think 39 attempts is enough to say he shouldn't get a shot at it...same ypc as Gurley, but looked pretty damned good when he'd get going

was the clear 3rd option last year, would be shocked if they gave either Brown or Henderson substantially more touches than the other, outside of injury. Too much uncertainty at this point to think a RB that isn't great at pass protection will slide into gurley's role. he'll get a chance, but i still think it'll be brown with the first crack on game day

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was the clear 3rd option last year, would be shocked if they gave either Brown or Henderson substantially more touches than the other, outside of injury. Too much uncertainty at this point to think a RB that isn't great at pass protection will slide into gurley's role. he'll get a chance, but i still think it'll be brown with the first crack on game day
But Brown sucks so bad...lol. Definitely a team to watch for rest of FA and the draft..

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, team doctors, private doctors, private facilities, unlimited resources to get access to private imaging, private jets to fly players or doctors to each other...if someone wants it done, it can get done

Pretty interesting video on the travel part

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty interesting video on the travel part

Stomp is like our Emma Pillsbury..now matter what's going on, he's got a video for it. Have to check that one out after the wife is done forcing me to sit through a "Glee" marathon

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got nothing but time on my hands. ..... sadly.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well certainly COULD work out for you, similar to Drake/DJ did for Fuzz.
Gurley isnt in the convo for best back in the league any longer, but still top 20ish..unless something really wonky happens, I'm sure he'll be no less than a flex wherever he goes. And Henderson really should slide right into the role
Agree he's not the same player although the Rams oline sucked bad last yr - if he goes somewhere with some push upfront I think he may surprise - but hell, top 20 I'll take that either way. .... TB may be a darkhorse for his services, Brady may push for it since he knows with him he won't get killed

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree he's not the same player although the Rams oline sucked bad last yr - if he goes somewhere with some push upfront I think he may surprise - but hell, top 20 I'll take that either way. .... TB may be a darkhorse for his services, Brady may push for it since he knows with him he won't get killed

Saw someone suggest that K. Hunt would make a lot of sense for the Bucs. Young and cheap with some upside as a starter for the Bucs. I for one like that idea.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saw someone suggest that K. Hunt would make a lot of sense for the Bucs. Young and cheap with some upside as a starter for the Bucs. I for one like that idea.

There are so many very logical fits for the Buc's, the only thing that doesn't make sense is what I'm sure Arian's would love to do...nothing. Hope he finally sees the light on someone this year

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works for me. .... then Gurley to ATL would make life sweet !!!!!!