• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of pricey move for me, but think it would be hard to acquire a better WR for a first next year and felt I needed a bump at WR. Lot of teams can't afford to move a decent WR.
As for Irish.....yeah he's likely wishing he had shopped around some.

I'd have given you a better receiver for a next year's 1st. LOL. :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy how some peeps view player X as a valuable stud, and other view that same player X as little more than a nice option to have in a pinch
Like most things it depends on your prospective. ... I don't have near the superior options some people have (aka, Treff, Monkey)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like most things it depends on your prospective. ... I don't have near the superior options some people have (aka, Treff, Monkey)
Oh fer sure, perspective/opinion. Lockett's in particular is one of those guys that you respect to the Nth level as a football player, but I've always took a "take him or leave him" attitude towards him in fantasy, regardless of my WR situation at at any given time. I certainly get the appeal, and never argue too much when someone loves the dude, and I ain't speaking to this case specifically, just in general sense, its that way with lots of guys, across all positions.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my pick of the WRs you have?
In theory you might think you would, but in practice I don't think you would.

I see you reshape your RBs with Fournette and with which ever RB you draft with the 1.01. You got 3 decent WRs starting, but your depth is not players you want in the line up. I find it unlikely you trade one of your starting WR and leave a hole in your lineup with only maybe Anderson or who ever you draft at 1.09 to maybe fill it.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see you reshape your RBs with Fournette and with which ever RB you draft with the 1.01. You got 3 decent WRs starting, but your depth is not players you want in the line up. I find it unlikely you trade one of your starting WR and leave a hole in your lineup with only maybe Anderson or who ever you draft at 1.09 to maybe fill it.

beat me to it - I was just thinking over my roster as I worked on some mindless pivot tables and sumif statements in excel....I wouldn't trade any of my top 5 WRs for a random 2021 1st rounder.

It would prob have to be a top 3 pick, and I'd really have to want whatever RB that would be available at that pick to move a good, young, established WR

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh Harold. You have no idea what I'm capable of. LOL There's a chance Fournette doesn't even last two weeks on my roster and I've sent out deals involving Gordon, Chark, Robinson, and Allen this year as well just trying to get picks with them.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Harold. You have no idea what I'm capable of. LOL There's a chance Fournette doesn't even last two weeks on my roster and I've sent out deals involving Gordon, Chark, Robinson, and Allen this year as well just trying to get picks with them.

2ocIRQS.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Bandit we have had trade chats and your a tough horse trader. You may have sent out offers for the players you mentioned but I'm confident the return you asked for would of been more then a first in 2021 , while your not even sure where that pick will land. In fact I'm confident you asked for much more. You don't give away players because your in it to win. As it should be.

This early on a random first for 2021 just doesn't have trade value owners like. Unless your roster is such that your not aiming to compete in 2020 and are selling off to rebuild in 2021.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah damn Treff did you pay Harold to post this stuff to get me to pull the trigger? LOL

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah damn Treff did you pay Harold to post this stuff to get me to pull the trigger? LOL

No, but is it working?

I can't image the offers going on TBH. Bandit mentioned moving Fournette , but he would require a RB in return and Treff been adamant about not trading Kamara or Jacobs and doesn't have another RB to move that is attractive. So I'm guessing it maybe the 1.6 plus a young WR like Hardman for one of Bandits WR?

Such teases.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't image the offers going on TBH. Bandit mentioned moving Fournette , but he would require a RB in return and Treff been adamant about not trading Kamara or Jacobs and doesn't have another RB to move that is attractive. So I'm guessing it maybe the 1.6 plus a young WR like Hardman for one of Bandits WR?

Such teases.
Don't be giving him ideas to change it up now dangit

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping the pick I traded will be closer to the end of the draft and those WRs will be gone.;)
Oh I'm pretty sure yours will be a high-mid to late pick but, hey, sometimes you just gotta
. .... there's gonna be at least 12 guys worth drafting. ...