• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your wife is going to start wondering about that big grin on your face, best think up something other then a FF trade before she asks.
A FF trade would actually be the safest answer...she gets it when it comes to FF...so long as I don't go too too nuts someyimes

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, a flurry of activity. I actually even got one from an 'other'. It was a really great one too. Guess who without looking. ..... I send Zeke for Ertz, his 3.4 and next yr 2nd. :L

Guess I can say now that I sent him a counter. Only because I was pretty confident he would decline. Just to send him into shock with the counter and to be honest I think he'd been better served to accept. Heck I started thinking maybe I best cancel that baby, just in case he surprises me by accepting. I was looking at the trade thinking cancel when he declined.:rolleyes:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I can say now that I sent him a counter. Only because I was pretty confident he would decline. Just to send him into shock with the counter and to be honest I think he'd been better served to accept. Heck I started thinking maybe I best cancel that baby, just in case he surprises me by accepting. I was looking at the trade thinking cancel when he declined.:rolleyes:

Well you actually caused him to call me, but I didn't answer so he called Tim (Fighting Irish) to ask his advice. By the time I called him he had already rejected it, but let me just tell you that the reason he called anybody was because he had to double check what the rules of the league were because he wasn't sure if the college players we drafted in my main money league were in this league, so he thought that a bunch of the main draft picks were already spoken for. In my main keeper league you have the option of drafting a college player and then you can use them as a 10th round keeper the next year, but he confused that one with the dynasty league so he thought he wasn't even going to be able to draft the best players with the 1.2. Always nice in year 4 to explain the rules to guys still. LOL.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you actually caused him to call me, but I didn't answer so he called Tim (Fighting Irish) to ask his advice. By the time I called him he had already rejected it, but let me just tell you that the reason he called anybody was because he had to double check what the rules of the league were because he wasn't sure if the college players we drafted in my main money league were in this league, so he thought that a bunch of the main draft picks were already spoken for. In my main keeper league you have the option of drafting a college player and then you can use them as a 10th round keeper the next year, but he confused that one with the dynasty league so he thought he wasn't even going to be able to draft the best players with the 1.2. Always nice in year 4 to explain the rules to guys still. LOL.
Well thanks goodness someone set him straight because I'd a shit my self if he had accepted. No more screwing around like that for education purposes.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him the facepalm emoji for me

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I got another from him. .... almost as bad as the first. .... I guess I just don't get some of the evaluations. Obviously the needs of the team he's shopping with aren't considered - nor the value of what he's shopping. ... I give Hunt, next yrs 1st, and 2.1 for Ertz, 3.4 and 2021 2nd. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I got another from him. .... almost as bad as the first. .... I guess I just don't get some of the evaluations. Obviously the needs of the team he's shopping with aren't considered - nor the value of what he's shopping. ... I give Hunt, next yrs 1st, and 2.1 for Ertz, 3.4 and 2021 2nd. ...
Yeah, that's too bad. Dude has a lot of holes to fill, and TE is truly his only area of strength. He's right to be shopping Wrtz, he could possibly bring a package that fills two holes. But ya gotta be reasonable

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he could possibly bring a package that fills two holes.

if any one is doing this, they are prob too popular with the ladies to have time for a dynasty league

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3MtYsFu.png

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's too bad. Dude has a lot of holes to fill, and TE is truly his only area of strength. He's right to be shopping Wrtz, he could possibly bring a package that fills two holes. But ya gotta be reasonable
if any one is doing this, they are prob too popular with the ladies to have time for a dynasty league

I sent a realistic counter (based on my evaluation) so I'm sure it gets declined. .....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent a realistic counter (based on my evaluation) so I'm sure it gets declined. .....

I bounced some texts around, didn't get any traction so never pushed as far as sending an actual offer.

Guessing my players aren't coveted, no offers to turn down over here!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bounced some texts around, didn't get any traction so never pushed as far as sending an actual offer.

Guessing my players aren't coveted, no offers to turn down over here!
Depending on what happens with Henry and his contract/free agency situation, I might send you something to decline, now that I have three RB's to play with. But, it won't be till after that gets settled

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on what happens with Henry and his contract/free agency situation, I might send you something to decline, now that I have three RB's to play with. But, it won't be till after that gets settled

I do think he ends up resigning since TEN has a lot of cap space, but nothing is given since they also need a QB. Really only a handful of teams that have both the space and need at RB, but anything can happen in today's game, so wouldn't be overly surprised if he ends up elsewhere.

either way, I doubt there's clarity on that situation until after the draft.

Been listening to too much sirius on the drive to/from work, I'll have to turn the local guys on more frequently and see if they have any insights. From what I could tell last year, they seem to have a pretty level-headed approach when evaluating the Titans down here.

None of them outright called Mariota getting benched, but damn near all of them said he needed to take a step forward or Tannehill could become more than a backup.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think he ends up resigning since TEN has a lot of cap space, but nothing is given since they also need a QB. Really only a handful of teams that have both the space and need at RB, but anything can happen in today's game, so wouldn't be overly surprised if he ends up elsewhere.

either way, I doubt there's clarity on that situation until after the draft.

Been listening to too much sirius on the drive to/from work, I'll have to turn the local guys on more frequently and see if they have any insights. From what I could tell last year, they seem to have a pretty level-headed approach when evaluating the Titans down here.

None of them outright called Mariota getting benched, but damn near all of them said he needed to take a step forward or Tannehill could become more than a backup.
There might have to be something by noon next Monday. They'll either need to sign him, or franchise him by then. If they franchise him, then we're in a waiting game as to wether he signs long term after, plays out the tag, or pulls a LeVeon Bell. If they don't tag him or sign him , he could sign elsewhere once free agency opens, or, he could sign well into camps..ughh. This time of year is so frustrating

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okee dokie, so if anybody is in the market for picks, I now have 1, 6, 9, 12, 15, and 17
There might have to be something by noon next Monday. They'll either need to sign him, or franchise him by then. If they franchise him, then we're in a waiting game as to wether he signs long term after, plays out the tag, or pulls a LeVeon Bell. If they don't tag him or sign him , he could sign elsewhere once free agency opens, or, he could sign well into camps..ughh. This time of year is so frustrating

Yes it is, but at least it's only one more week until free agency!! :dingdingding:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okee dokie, so if anybody is in the market for picks, I now have 1, 6, 9, 12, 15, and 17
Yes it is, but at least it's only one more week until free agency!! :dingdingding:
Well, I made one and you declined with no counter - so guess you're just not smelling what the Lefty's cooking. ....

rock.jpg