• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to look things over in a moment

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm in rebuild mode. Threw you an offer with 3 running backs coming from my side including Melvin Gordon. That should peak everyone's interest. :)

well that's a lot to all take in, going to need some extra time to digest this one

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, Monkey said no with no counter, so you're up next @TREFF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, Monkey said no with no counter, so you're up next @TREFF
Sent you a much weaker counter...you know I'm not that dude's biggest fan, and his performance thus far this year only has reinforced that. Kinda glad you rejected my reluctant attempts at getting him last year :(
I'd still take him, I'd still pay a shiny penny, but not a shiny nickel

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and lefty did a small trade.
I get Shepard, Lefty gets round 2 & 3 picks.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold's thrashing of me in week 5, just eclipsed by Clemson this week...against me. Fuck you guys, both of ya

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold's thrashing of me in week 5, just eclipsed by Clemson this week...against me. Fuck you guys, both of ya
Well, if it's any consolation to ya. ... my team just sucks, Cardinals can't find the end-zone like it's a poison weed field (and I've got 'the starters'), Adams can't seem to get over his vagina ache, suddenly Moore is a CAR after-thought, and my defensive guys show up randomly - - so just look forward to our next showdown as a victory. ...
But I do have a shitload of 2nd and 3rd rd picks for next yr. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if it's any consolation to ya. ... my team just sucks, Cardinals can't find the end-zone like it's a poison weed field (and I've got 'the starters'), Adams can't seem to get over his vagina ache, suddenly Moore is a CAR after-thought, and my defensive guys show up randomly - - so just look forward to our next showdown as a victory. ...
But I do have a shitload of 2nd and 3rd rd picks for next yr. ....
I haven't given up hope that Matt Moore, Tyreek, Hardman, and M. Walton can score 132 pts..that's only like 34 pts each..no problem!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I screwed up this week and didn't scroll all the way down to the kicker section and completely forgot that Tucker was on bye. I am down 10 and he has Ryan Fitzpatrick going against my Mason Rudolph. Do you think I should just roll the dice and hope Rudolph outscores Fitzpatrick by 10 or should I drop either Kalen Ballage or Justin Tucker and pick up Chris Boswell?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I screwed up this week and didn't scroll all the way down to the kicker section and completely forgot that Tucker was on bye. I am down 10 and he has Ryan Fitzpatrick going against my Mason Rudolph. Do you think I should just roll the dice and hope Rudolph outscores Fitzpatrick by 10 or should I drop either Kalen Ballage or Justin Tucker and pick up Chris Boswell?
Its for cash money..you do what you feel is best, I ain't gonna think any less of you either way.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its for cash money..you do what you feel is best, I ain't gonna think any less of you either way.

Yeah but I'm really asking for opinions here. LOL. I'm only one game out of the playoff hunt even at 2-5 and I have the 4th most points, so I don't think I'm out of this thing by any means especially if I can win this week. I just don't want to go through all this trouble and then it not matter anyway. Like Boswell only has 3 extra points and Conner rushes for all the touchdowns so it wouldn't have mattered anyway or Rudolph throws for 4 touchdowns, Fitzpatrick throws 3 interceptions in the 1st quarter and gets benched the rest of the game so it wouldn't have mattered that way either. I'm just torn as to whether it's worth dropping a running back with a pulse over. Granted he hasn't had much of a pulse, but I'm curious as to what they do now that they shipped Drake off because I just can't see them letting Walton be a three down back. He's not really built for that. He really didn't even do that in college at Miami.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but I'm really asking for opinions here. LOL. I'm only one game out of the playoff hunt even at 2-5 and I have the 4th most points, so I don't think I'm out of this thing by any means especially if I can win this week. I just don't want to go through all this trouble and then it not matter anyway. Like Boswell only has 3 extra points and Conner rushes for all the touchdowns so it wouldn't have mattered anyway or Rudolph throws for 4 touchdowns, Fitzpatrick throws 3 interceptions in the 1st quarter and gets benched the rest of the game so it wouldn't have mattered that way either. I'm just torn as to whether it's worth dropping a running back with a pulse over. Granted he hasn't had much of a pulse, but I'm curious as to what they do now that they shipped Drake off because I just can't see them letting Walton be a three down back. He's not really built for that. He really didn't even do that in college at Miami.
Ha, I only got back in when I saw the email of Tucker on waivers. My opinion woulda been drop Ballage, cuz even if Walton ain't the guy this year or long term..it sure as heck ain't Ballage. Heck Gaskins can do what he does.

Sorry, I thought you were asking moral/ethical questions

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I only got back in when I saw the email of Tucker on waivers. My opinion woulda been drop Ballage, cuz even if Walton ain't the guy this year or long term..it sure as heck ain't Ballage. Heck Gaskins can do what he does.

Sorry, I thought you were asking moral/ethical questions

Well it got me the win. Boswell ended up being the difference so it was worth it.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got shadow offers in 2 leagues this last week of games, @TREFF, hit me up via text or PM if there's discussion to be had

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it got me the win. Boswell ended up being the difference so it was worth it.
Glad it worked out for ya. ..... I had a similar situation in your main league and made the same choice. However, at present I'm sitting 0.3 on the losing end - - hope for at stat correction to put me over, but if not, it was still the right choice. ....
NOTE: doubtful every provider does it the same but according to ESPN, corrections can be made up until the Sat following the games and scores adjust accordingly - so still a glimmer of hope.