• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reallllly need Adams to get back on the friggin field - at least Edelman put up solid numbers but he's a hole that isn't easy to fill. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reallllly need Adams to get back on the friggin field - at least Edelman put up solid numbers but he's a hole that isn't easy to fill. ....

I know the feeling. Have Adams in a couple of leagues and it sure would help to have him back and healthy. I am still counting on him to be a impact player and have sent out feelers for him in some leagues where someone else owns him. Nobody biting though.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess it's too late to swap out the 9TDs and 600yrds on my bench - or hell just swap the whole thing. .... what a cluster*uck .....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess it's too late to swap out the 9TDs and 600yrds on my bench - or hell just swap the whole thing. .... what a cluster*uck .....

I got a bad feeling Zeke is going to win this for you.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least you can still win. I have 43 points right now in the main league with only Edelman to go. Never a good sign when your top scorer is a kicker and your 2nd best scorer is a defender. I got 23 out of them and a combined 20 from Kyler Murray, Devonta Freeman, Kerryon Johnson, Evan Engram, Devin Singletary, and Carlos Hyde, so if yours is a "clusterfuck" then mine must be a giant assload of clusterfucks wrapped up in a dick sucking pile of shit.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vander Esch injury took a sure win right outta my hands.

Need another Darnold-Crowder night tonight, 11pts from Jamison while Gilmore shuts down Anderson seems realistic, just would've been a lot easier if I got 5-7 more pts out of my LB

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need another Darnold-Crowder night tonight, 11pts from Jamison while Gilmore shuts down Anderson seems realistic, just would've been a lot easier if I got 5-7 more pts out of my LB
Id be lying if I said I was rooting for you. I'm not playing against Crowder anywhere..except D2...but I'm in 3 where my divisional rivals are depending on him..including you :). Go Pats D! :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just need him to get one long one. ....... you can have the rest.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id be lying if I said I was rooting for you. I'm not playing against Crowder anywhere..except D2...but I'm in 3 where my divisional rivals are depending on him..including you :). Go Pats D! :suds:

I'm assuming this was supposed to be D1 not D2?
I have Crowder in all of my dynasties, and secured my 2nd victory without his help this week.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just need him to get one long one. ....... you can have the rest.

Well Monkey, neither of us got what we wanted - - but at least Treff is happy today. .... what a shit-show from Darnold and to think I traded for him in another league after losing Mahomes because his schedule looked good following the Pats. ... probably have to rethink that now.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Monkey, neither of us got what we wanted - - but at least Treff is happy today. .... what a shit-show from Darnold and to think I traded for him in another league after losing Mahomes because his schedule looked good following the Pats. ... probably have to rethink that now.
I think Darnold will be much improved from what he was last night. That Patriots D is just f'n filthy. He may not be the guy that'll win you a week, but he shouldn't be the biggest reason you lose either

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Darnold will be much improved from what he was last night. That Patriots D is just f'n filthy. He may not be the guy that'll win you a week, but he shouldn't be the biggest reason you lose either
Well, I looked ahead (always dangerous) beyond JAX he has; @MIA, NYG, @WAS, OAK, @CIN and MIA again. If those can't get you right it just ain't gonna happen. Hoping Mahomes is back healthy in short order though regardless of how good those looks on paper. .... thinking I'm gonna have to get someone else for this week anyway to see how he does vs not NE. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in one of the big money leagues I'm in these are the standings right now. I have never seen this before in all the years I've played after 7 weeks:

STANDINGS.jpg

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any interest round here on acquiring a TE?

I have Hunter Henry and George Kittle, looking to improve my RB situation, willing to discuss either

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have Hunter Henry and George Kittle, looking to improve my RB situation, willing to discuss either

Much as I would like to, don't think I can trade away a RB. Depth is always lacking at RB.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright, I'm in rebuild mode. Threw you an offer with 3 running backs coming from my side including Melvin Gordon. That should peak everyone's interest. :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm in rebuild mode. Threw you an offer with 3 running backs coming from my side including Melvin Gordon. That should peak everyone's interest. :)

You already have Engram.:puzzled: