• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The B1G being run by no testicle hypocrites ?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I just figured out how to make AG's ramblings make sense (kind of)...smoke some weed!

It didn't work for me... just made it slightly more funny...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

The CFB forum is only so big... and you seem to mainly post in a thread I started, and has previous incarnations in which I've been a regular since before it was on SportsHoopla, so get over that bullshit.

I asked a reasonable question for the topic, either answer it, or don't. But while you claim I don't contribute anything here, I'm still waiting to see you talk about something worth while.

Pac 12 v.6 needs to be by invite only. I'll be a bigot, no Alaskians welcome.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac 12 v.6 needs to be by invite only. I'll be a bigot, no Alaskians welcome.
I'm sorry but did I interrupt your circle jerk?

732.gif

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU is an independant last time I checked as is Notre Dame. Fresno State is in the Mountain West Conference.
Correct, so why did you count them as a p5 opponent?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the simple fact that the SEC and the B1G recognize BYU as a Power 5 opponent.
So, you did the the thing you started a thread to bitch about, in the thread you started to bitch about it?

"No testicle hypocrite" is an appropriate title.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC doesn't have a mandate yet it plays more P5 opponents on average than any other conference. How is that even possible with no mandate?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
Yeah I just hope they do it anyways!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC doesn't have a mandate yet it plays more P5 opponents on average than any other conference. How is that even possible with no mandate?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Which pretty much highlights how stupid labels like "P5" are since SoS models don't reflect the difference and that you gotta be pretty dumb to use such labels beyond generalities.

BCF Toys - Chartball SOS

sort by conference.

It's basically the Big10 at the top of SoS models right, with the SEC almost even but trailing towards the lower end. The 2 teams you made this thread about.

Meanwhile the Pac12 is about 2nd from the bottom, with USC leading the way. That big dot(bigger dot, higher ranking) wayyyy over the left side in the wayyyyy back? That's your team(#70, below average).

And well, Poor Big12 - who also play a 9 game conference schedule with another P5 out of conference opponent usually(not baylor because it's baylor). They could probably do with less conference games so they can get their schedule strength up. They all play each other, which means they all play each other - every team gets Kansas etc.

Now, reply with something stupid.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which pretty much highlights how stupid labels like "P5" are since SoS models don't reflect the difference and that you gotta be pretty dumb to use such labels beyond generalities.

BCF Toys - Chartball SOS

sort by conference.

It's basically the Big10 at the top of SoS models right, with the SEC almost even but trailing towards the lower end. The 2 teams you made this thread about.

Meanwhile the Pac12 is about 2nd from the bottom, with USC leading the way. That big dot(bigger dot, higher ranking) wayyyy over the left side in the wayyyyy back? That's your team(#70, below average).

And well, Poor Big12 - who also play a 9 game conference schedule with another P5 out of conference opponent usually(not baylor because it's baylor). They could probably do with less conference games so they can get their schedule strength up. They all play each other, which means they all play each other - every team gets Kansas etc.

Now, reply with something stupid.
Don't be flipping UW shit. We played Rutgers. P5 bitch!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastern Washington and Boise aren't Power 4 ( can't count the Big 12) but they are more P5 programs than most legitimate P5 programs. Give Boise or hell give Eastern Nebraska's schedule and they are in the top 10 in the polls.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be flipping UW shit. We played Rutgers. P5 bitch!
Hey bright guy do you know why UW has a home & away series with Rutgers? Because Wisconsin backed out with their home & away series with Washington at the last minute and Rutgers had open dates. And yes Rutgers was going bowling on a regular basis when those dates were set.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey bright guy do you know why UW has a home & away series with Rutgers? Because Wisconsin backed out with their home & away series with Washington at the last minute and Rutgers had open dates. And yes Rutgers was going bowling on a regular basis when those dates were set.
What difference does it make? You raging douche... shit happens with scheduling, for every program. Whatever the circumstance, you look like a dumb asshole criticizing scheduling practices when you're pimping Rutgers as your P5 opponent. Not to mention your whole BYU slip.

Last edited:

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastern Washington and Boise aren't Power 4 ( can't count the Big 12) but they are more P5 programs than most legitimate P5 programs. Give Boise or hell give Eastern Nebraska's schedule and they are in the top 10 in the polls.

Give them our schedule and they're #1 in the country. You could take a lot of schedules to try to make your point. Baylor, Michigan, us, Nebraska, West Virginia, Clemson, etc.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make? You raging douche... shit happens with scheduling, for every program. Whatever the circumstance, you look like a dumb asshole criticizing scheduling practices when you're pimping Rutgers as your P5 opponent. Not to mention your whole BYU slip.
Who's pimping Rutgers? You have this thing of stalking me on here. Maybe you should try and get yourself a girlfriend.

facebook-stalk.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sure do make a huge deal out of shit that means nothing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you sure do seem to worry about it. Maybe you should hook up with DayMan. He seems lonely.

Yes, I worry about it so much I make multiple threads and post hundreds of posts about it every week I've been here.

giphy.gif