• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the A's in AT&T?

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like it would make it too hard to create a schedule as the A's and Giants no doubt had home games on the same day...

i believe there would have been 9 conflicting games if it would have happened this season. i couldnt see them doing what the staples center did last christmas for 9 games. would have been interesting.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,530.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt see anyone getting flustered, but if you wanna make it that way, knock yourself out. this thread was mostly a hypothetical discussion. if you read the initial post it even points out what a long shot this would be.

If you knew it would be such a "longshot" why even make a thread about it unless of course you're worried it might have happened....and

also, if somehow this happens, would everything that says Giants on it have to be taken down for every A's game, and would the A's have their shit put up for every game?
this tells me you're not only flustered, but more than a little bit "concerned" ....lol

Ftr: the logistics of this wouldn't be a problem for either team.....if it were to occur....which it isn't !!

so again...no need to get all "flustered".

Last edited by a moderator:

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so every hypothetical question or situation you talk about is a sign you're flustered?

i said "if somehow this happens" not when this happens. somehow hinting at it being a longshot.

the thread was to have a discussion, the same way we have with the A's moving to SJ, which also isnt going to happen.

its the offseason.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any way how they could make the schedules to fit both teams in that stadium - the schedules have already been out for a while now so they can't just start changing them

MLB needs to get their shit together and get the A's their new stadium - it shouldn't be that difficult

:agree:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any way how they could make the schedules to fit both teams in that stadium - the schedules have already been out for a while now so they can't just start changing them

The A'ss needs to get their shit together and fund their new stadium - it shouldn't be that difficult

:fify:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt see anyone getting flustered, but if you wanna make it that way, knock yourself out. this thread was mostly a hypothetical discussion. if you read the initial post it even points out what a long shot this would be.

Trolls gotta troll....:L

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew it would be such a "longshot" why even make a thread about it unless of course you're worried it might have happened....and

this tells me you're not only flustered, but more than a little bit "concerned" ....lol

Ftr: the logistics of this wouldn't be a problem for either team.....if it were to occur....which it isn't !!

so again...no need to get all "flustered".

Wow.

You are a pitiful little child, aren't you?

This has to be one if the most asinine posts I have read in a LONG time.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

You are a pitiful little child, aren't you?

This has to be one if the most asinine posts I have read in a LONG time.

I'm really confused now .... if I look at Yoga Surfing's logos they are all NY teams .... Mets, Knicks and Jets .... why does this conversion/thread even attrack his attention? Myself being from NY, and a Giant fan it does have some interest to me ... but a Met fan? How and why did he even come to our board?

the_broom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm really confused now .... if I look at Yoga Surfing's logos they are all NY teams .... Mets, Knicks and Jets .... why does this conversion/thread even attrack his attention? Myself being from NY, and a Giant fan it does have some interest to me ... but a Met fan? How and why did he even come to our board?

Because his teams are the Mets...Knicks...and Jets...how bad does that suck?