• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Anything-Goes Smack Talk Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,054.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like no one knows but it's going to be a suck year in sf till the Super bowl

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FYI......your new banner sucks, you were better off with the old one. That is all!:D

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard about Brooks. Worse off season ever and I mean ever.:D

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It could be worse. We could have a d-bag like Russell Wilson as our franchise QB.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be worse. We could have a d-bag like Russell Wilson as our franchise QB.
You could only hope for that Crimson. Your team has been pretty tough lately, but a Russell Wilson led Seahawk team is 5-2 against the 9ers including an NFCCG.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could only hope for that Crimson. Your team has been pretty tough lately, but a Russell Wilson led Seahawk team is 5-2 against the 9ers including an NFCCG.

Still doesn't change him being a phoney. His whole god act.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said phoney not falsifier
Not trying to trick you as I consider a phoney and a falsifier to be one and the same.
Aside from that, what makes you call him a phoney?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to trick you as I consider a phoney and a falsifier to be one and the same.
Aside from that, what makes you call him a phoney?

His whole religious stick and god telling him to do things. His whole angel act, which maybe a bit overblown by some seahawk fans a couple of whom were throwing it in our face.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I don't think even the most passionate Niner fan would argue that the Niners have had a D on par with the Hawks since 2012, or the running game; I think everyone but Russ' agent, and maybe Russ himself, would concede that he isn't the main reason behind that record.

But this isn't about talent on the field, where I would concede that Wilson is probably a bit ahead of Kap right now (I'm frankly not a big fan of either of them as franchise QBs at this point). But Wilson is just awful off the field. His religiousness is the type that I simply can't stand (God made me throw that INT, my GF and I are anointed by God, blah, blah, blah...). If he's serious about that stuff, his view of Christianity bothers me. If he's not, well, that's probably worse.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta questions in the NFC West this year.

How is San Fran's offense/defense gonna be?
Are the Rams gonna suck again? :L
Is Seattle going to finally have a hangover?
Are Cards gonna sneak in and win the division?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh, forgot to add the bit about Wilson apparently now being a snake oil salesman.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it boils down to one's opinion of what a d-bag is.
In today's fucked up world, guys like Mike Brown in Ferguson was a d-bag thug. Same with Ray Mac and Aldon. D-bag thugs.
RW is sure a religious zealot but I do not look at him as being a d-bag. He is a little weird, but it works for us and he has been wildly successful.
He still goes to Children's Hospital every Tuesday he is in Seattle. He has done that since his arrival in his rookie year. He doesn't do it for popularity reasons. That is the kind of cat he is.
His hater's would love to see him get busted for having an ounce of blow in his car, or a DV incident, or even a DUI. I think the wait for those type of incidents will take lots of time for them to ever occur, which I doubt they will.
I get the distaste for him from division opponents. D-bag? Nah...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His whole religious stick and god telling him to do things. His whole angel act, which maybe a bit overblown by some seahawk fans a couple of whom were throwing it in our face.
Russell admitted he was a bully before he turned around his life. He was mean spirited and picked fights. He even knocked out a few teeth of those he picked on.
I don't expect to change anyones opinion of RW, but where as some Seahawk fans overblow things about him, so do you guys as well.
Just an observation.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell admitted he was a bully before he turned around his life. He was mean spirited and picked fights. He even knocked out a few teeth of those he picked on.
I don't expect to change anyones opinion of RW, but where as some Seahawk fans overblow things about him, so do you guys as well.
Just an observation.
We only go by what we see. I am sure some would laugh at him getting busted but not me. I have better things to do than worry about that. That is why I stay away from much of what goes on in th
Just an observation.

We really don't talk about him all that much and as far as the haters go, we aren't waiting for him to get into trouble with the law. It was a Seahawks fan that posted a photo of RW next to Kap, RW being at the hospital and Kap in front of his shoes. He then added that RW doesn't care about the money and Kap is materialistic.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think we all need some real football.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I suppose it boils down to one's opinion of what a d-bag is.
In today's fucked up world, guys like Mike Brown in Ferguson was a d-bag thug. Same with Ray Mac and Aldon. D-bag thugs.
RW is sure a religious zealot but I do not look at him as being a d-bag. He is a little weird, but it works for us and he has been wildly successful.
He still goes to Children's Hospital every Tuesday he is in Seattle. He has done that since his arrival in his rookie year. He doesn't do it for popularity reasons. That is the kind of cat he is.
His hater's would love to see him get busted for having an ounce of blow in his car, or a DV incident, or even a DUI. I think the wait for those type of incidents will take lots of time for them to ever occur, which I doubt they will.
I get the distaste for him from division opponents. D-bag? Nah...

A douchebag and a thug are not even close to synonymous in my book. A douchebag is largely innocuous, but is very irritating. That describes Wilson to a "T" for me.

No idea what angle you're running with on the Mike Brown thing, so I'm just going to ignore that. I would distinguish Ray McDonald - an alleged sex offender and convicted woman beater - and Aldon Smith - someone with a serious alcohol addiction who makes poor decisions. I haven't seen anything to suggest Aldon is a bad dude, he just needs to get his addiction under control and grow up. There is substantial evidence that Ray McDonald is not a good guy, though I believe alcohol played a part in his actions (not saying it as an excuse, simply noting it as that's the root of Aldon's issues).

I commend Wilson for going to Children's Hospital frequently. It's great that he does that. I think the publicity he gets for that is a factor, but I'll assume it's a lesser one, and he truly does it for the right reasons.

I have a really hard time with religious zealots. I didn't like Kurt Warner thanking Jesus after he won the SB, and Wilson has trumped that moment over and over and over again this offseason. The water curing his concussion...well, it's all too much for me. Maybe the guy genuinely believes all the stuff he's saying. But people who profess such fervent religiosity are all hypocrites. At least the ones in the public eye.

"I want to see what you do. But more importantly, I want THEM to see what you do." Hmmmm...God must be telling me to demand millions and millions of dollars. When Russ gives all that money away and lives as an itinerant preacher and healer, I'll back him up out of d-bag status.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Correction: I don't believe Ray McDonald has ever been convicted of domestic violence. I'm honestly not sure, and too lazy to look into it right now.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Aldon is a drunk to the worst degree, but he got in a lot of heat for his party a few years ago when his assault weapons were discharged. He was also stabbed at the same party. I say he hung out with the bad guys so that makes him a thug as well.